What's new

Gwadar a 'free port': Prime Minister for development along the lines of Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore

China has an insatiable need for resources. Just to give you an idea. 7 out of the top 10 busiest ports are Chinese, if some supply from Middle East is diverted to Gawadar, one can imagine the impact would be quite huge. And it's not just one way, finished goods from China can be exported out from Gawadar.

Gawadar is strategically located and has a deep harbor. To become a Singapore or Hong kong of South Asia is certainly achievable.

chartoftheday_1488_China_Has_the_Worlds_Busiest_Container_Ports_b.jpg
For a small country like Singapore being at 2nd place is a great achievement for us.

For a small country like Singapore being at 2nd place is a great achievement for us.

yes it is and indeed thats why one can also see that Singapore is one of the most expensive countries/cities in the world;

World's most expensive city is ... - CNN.com

according to me a major role is played by its ports and strategic location to facilitate the far east :) and of coarse the humble and caring people too :)

yes it is and indeed thats why one can also see that Singapore is one of the most expensive countries/cities in the world;

according to me a major role is played by its ports and strategic location to facilitate the far east :) and of coarse the humble and caring people too :)

And a highly capable government.

I would like to retire and die in Gwadar. The beach, the ocean, serenity. When i look at the pictures I can't believe its Pakistan.

In the evening just standing there on the beach and looking out to sea.

What a beautiful sight.

Can they hurry up and develop it, even half of what singapore is would make it worthwhile living there. Is that so much to ask?

One should not forgot its Gawadar port's importance which has pushed foreign powers to create chaos in Baluchistan by their proxies / puppets, before development of Gawadar port there were less interest of the world in Baluchistan issues although it is full of resources.

Also China is developing its western part of the country for various reasons and they need shortest route to export / import goods there were also plans to build an oil refinery there, is it still on cards?

What will Dubai and Qatar's reaction will be ..? Dont think they like Gwadar very much.

What will Dubai and Qatar's reaction will be ..? Dont think they like Gwadar very much.

Openly they may not comment on it, but deep inside they will not like the development of this place, because if Pakistan become stable and peaceful then Gawadar will challenge Dubai in next 20 years and if Baluchistan is developed properly then Dubai will be just a tiny city against Gawadar in next 20 years.

IMO it would facilitate more trade and instant money to them as deals with china would be struck quicker; faster stocks/oil/products sent and receive...business is fast these days and they need business

due to gwadar being a deep sea port they can send more volumes of oil/other products on larger ferries

its a win-win situation for all of us :smitten:

Well, Im proud of my little Singapore but we are not so happy about being the Worlds most expensive City. If i happened to take a taxi and go for a 10km it could cost me anywhere between 10-15$ in normal hours and during peak hours it's 25% extra and during night hours its 50% extra.

Each and everything is expensive in Singapore and we need to pay huge taxes.

Thanks for appreciation :)

IMO it would facilitate more trade and instant money to them as deals with china would be struck quicker; faster stocks/oil/products sent and receive...business is fast these days and they need business

due to gwadar being a deep sea port they can send more volumes of oil/other products on larger ferries

its a win-win situation for all of us :smitten:

Just tell the Arabs that.

Good to see Gov taking interest in Gwadar. Slowly and steadily we will do it. Will take some time after all a mega city with a port is not an easy job.

Dude seriously? Only transit gawader can give is to the chinese ( incoming or outgoing) , it's not situated in middle of a busy trade corridor like Singapore or hongkong . Think with logic and reply with pure logic plz.

Really What Daru Have You Been Drinking????
Gwadar Not Located In The Middle Of Busy Trade Corridor.Have You Ever Heard Of The Persian Gulf????Where Half The World Trade Passes Through.Gawadar Is Located At The Mouth Of It

Ever Heard Of A Map Go and Have A Look At It

Dummy!!!!!!:disagree::disagree::lol::lol:

Chacha jaan. Problem is gawader does not enjoy the geography of Singapore or hongkong , only china and Pakistan would able to use it or maybe Afghanistan, so if chinese not use this as a big hub all the investment would be useless. Or maybe u can tell me how it can be used like Singapore port.

I Don't Know Whether To Laugh At Your Comments Or Cry On Your Mental State

Pakistan ka sab sunai deta hai
dikhai nahi deta...

Jab Xi Jinping India Aye To Hamein Bhi $100 Billion Ki Investment Sunai Di Lekin Sirf $25 Billion Dikhai Dii :rofl::rofl::rofl:

They Have No Threat From Gwadar.The Primary Markets Are Different.It Is Just Bull shit Propaganda Spread By SAFAM Pseudo Liberals and Some 'Online Shias'

Back
Top Bottom