What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

Why Not Send Grand Master Ashraf Tai in Disguise

557051-AshrafTaiPHOTOSNEFERSEHGALEXPRESS-1370014809-288-640x480.jpg

OK Forget Ashraf Tai I Have A Better Idea Lets Get A C 130 AND Drop This Guy

emanuelyarbrough.jpg

Pakistani security is a laughing stock....they cant handle one individual let alone eradicating the terrorists .....weird

Further proof that fool proof security is designed by fools who want phools on their shoulders.

Sir jee, the guy was chased for 2 kms by 2 Police mobiles after being stopped at a naka, why do you think his bumper is damaged?

Btw, there were some shots fired at White House as well last year I believe.

Who is this asshole on ARY?

BC tu agar itna expert hai to udhar ja kar mar aur khud khara ho...

Sahafti zimmedari my arse. When somebody tries to pull back a cameraman, they start fighting and raising slogans as witnessed now, and they then start blaming the policeman.

And Nabeel Gabol, tu khud hi kar lay na action motay kuttay.

The analogies and shitty comparisons on media are amazing.

And the women on Dawn news too,,, total crappy analysis and playing with people emotions, like " Ye karachi quetta, ya fata nahi Islamabad hai" "Police humaray Tax khaa rahi hai" "Awaam ki hifazat kon karega"

It is a contained situation, its just seems to be a bit hyped because of the live telecasts. If not for the children it would have been over quick like. Lets just hope he is captured alive cause those 5 hours seems like a waste if he ends up dead.

Who is this hag on Express news now?

Only reason me watching the channel is because of video.

A tinted Land cruiser on the scene as well now.

The white one? That is of some mna i believe....the intel officials are in Hilix and Prado....:D the one in white color and black bumpers......

Who is this asshole on ARY?

BC tu agar itna expert hai to udhar ja kar mar aur khud khara ho...

Sahafti zimmedari my arse. When somebody tries to pull back a cameraman, they start fighting and raising slogans as witnessed now, and they then start blaming the policeman.

And Nabeel Gabol, tu khud hi kar lay na action motay kuttay.

The analogies and shitty comparisons on media are amazing.

Sir he was ex cplc chairmen. Driving a desk for a living makes him a expert on high risk barricade and active shooter tactics. Welcome to Pakistan. ARY will never invite real subjects tater experts, warna bongey kaon mareyga.

Pakistani security is a laughing stock....they cant handle one individual let alone eradicating the terrorists .....weird

How so?

How is this guy not being handled?

He hasn't killed anybody.

He hasn't taken any outsider hostage.

He hasn't done anything drastic.

He hasn't done anything else.

He is just sitting there under police cordon.

Police could have turned his car into Swiss cheese in 5 minutes if they wanted to.

Negotiations last for long long times...

ISB police walon kuch karo. Yeh drama khatam karo.

Sir he was ex cplc chairmen. Driving a desk for a living makes him a expert on high risk barricade and active shooter tactics. Welcome to Pakistan. ARY will never invite real subjects tater experts, warna bongey kaon mareyga.

Lol, sir its not ary but every media channel is like this....calling politicions on tv and asking them questions related to histage situation, and mentally unstable shooter....welcome to New Pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom