What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

Sure!!!!! Anything Which Makes A Laughing Stock Of Pakistan Would Brighten Your Day

I think police has been acted with restraint.. and not like a di*k.. I would say it shows police in good light...

Why don't snipe this jackass? Taser is quite dangerous in such a scenario as it induces convulsions which can be counter-productive.

Do you know what hsppens when someone gets tazered? If the finger is on trigger, the gun can go off as his finger will squeeze.......
Use of stun grenade, but am not sure if it will be effective in open, as its effective in closed rooms....use of rubber bullets is the option

I think that shooters are well aware of such cases,if they have decided to shoot him with that gun,they must have enough expertise to do so,one shot and the end of this drama baazi.

1146667_589352961108201_1240271512_n.jpg

Look at the size sir, you are confusing krinkov, obl's trademark with this one, it is 30bore for sure.....

First weapon is Triple-two, I'm 90% sure about that.
aks74u.jpg

Second is a MP-5 variant, I've used just the same but with folding butt.

Arre yaar , thum log aise mazak kar rahe ho it was a j/k no offense meant

Well next time some Indians die on LOC I will say it makes my day THOUGH I DONT VISIT SUCH THREADs but I will mention you and say that!

I think police has been acted with restraint.. and not like a di*k.. I would say it shows police in good light...

In Spite Of The Fact That The Media Is Using A Highly Provocative Tone

Back
Top Bottom