What's new

Guru Nanak’s 550th birthday: 10,000 Sikh pilgrims from India to be given visas

We muslims should unite, else we will face a united opposition who will seek revenge.

I have said this numerous times, Jinnah understood this

He understood that the hindus had been psychologically damaged by 1000 years of muslim rule

So he was adamant that a strong Pakistan had to be made

The psychological damage to hindus meant that they would seek revenge or justify revenge against even unarmed muslim minorities and children's

You see this everyday in india

Pakistanis for all our faults have a nation, have a military and structure capable of defending us against the worst

Kashmiris want freedom from india for this very reason

This leaves indian muslims in a position where they have to unite their 200 million population, create muslim majority areas within india and be prepared for a attack and future partition of india to defend themselves

As india turns more hindutva the writing is on the wall

Brother. Ram Puniyani is a secularist. I trust al biruni more.
We must come out of this. We should be proud of what our ancestors did. At least we should not be ashamed of it. This is what creates confusions. Please think about it.
Look at the beautiful quat ul Islam masjid. Don't your heart fill with pride? Or do you lament that temples were broken to build it?

Allah is Merciful and wise.

Trust me Im a MA History
It was never the case.

I can challenge ,rebuttal any argument ,
It took me years of study of all religions especially Hinduism & Islam

Its me ,who I keep giving AnaMyID ,
Authentic verses, arguments will proof ,evidence.

So just read those links ,
U will just get ur answers.

I have said this numerous times, Jinnah understood this

He understood that the hindus had been psychologically damaged by 1000 years of muslim rule

So he was adamant that a strong Pakistan had to be made

The psychological damage to hindus meant that they would seek revenge or justify revenge against even unarmed muslim minorities and children's

You see this everyday in india

Pakistanis for all our faults have a nation, have a military and structure capable of defending us against the worst

Kashmiris want freedom from india for this very reason

This leaves indian muslims in a position where they have to unite their 200 million population, create muslim majority areas within india and be prepared for a attack and future partition of india to defend themselves

As india turns more hindutva the writing is on the wall
You have understood my point.
When Hindus see their holiest sites under muslim occupation they feel enraged.
That is none of our business.

We MUST unite. No Barelvi, Shia Sunni, deobandi, salafi. Only muslim. Hindus are getting united now.

You have understood my point.
When Hindus see their holiest sites under muslim occupation they feel enraged.
That is none of our business.

We MUST unite. No Barelvi, Shia Sunni, deobandi, salafi. Only muslim. Hindus are getting united now.

We can discuss this ,If we made out alive
If & a big IF,
IF we Muslims survive

Time is running out , I fear the worse of the worst.

DZUXr4NX4AUwn7H.jpg

Trust me Im a MA History
It was never the case.

I can challenge ,rebuttal any argument ,
It took me years of study of all religions especially Hinduism & Islam

Its me ,who I keep giving AnaMyID ,
Authentic verses, arguments will proof ,evidence.

So just read those links ,
U will just get ur answers.
So have I. Ergo my position in Down Under.will discuss it in another thread. But please don't get defensive.

Will suggest you visit Gyanvapi temple converted to masjid and pray for the well being of muslims. We need to look ahead and set aside our differences.

If & a big IF,
IF we Muslims survive

View attachment 470352
Have faith brother. Have Imaan.

Nonsense.
Where was mim when BJP came to power.

BJP came to power because non Muslims voted it into power. Simple.

But yes. We should not go off topic.
Lol you have no idea about the impact of the speech do you ? Owaisis are the biggest PR agents for BJP apart from Rahul Gandhi. KCR is slicing them silently in there own backyard in the old city. And yeah, that *** is only good at making hateful speeches and cant do shit to make the loves of his constituents one bit better.

If & a big IF,
IF we Muslims survive

View attachment 470352
I agree with Jinnah on this.saudis are corrupt and are selling Islam now.even though most Arabs are devout Muslims. If Islam loses in India as well, the future may well be bleak. This is our Achilles heel.

So have I. Ergo my position in Down Under.will discuss it in another thread. But please don't get defensive.

Will suggest you visit Gyanvapi temple converted to masjid and pray for the well being of muslims. We need to look ahead and set aside our differences.

Have faith brother. Have Imaan.

Sure thing ,
But Time is running out ,

If we want to discuss ,we must survive ,
I doubt it be worse than Zulm & Azaab e Khiyamat Dozhak ,

First lets survive ,

DZUXr4NX4AUwn7H.jpg
DZUXr4NX4AUwn7H.jpg

Lol you have no idea about the impact of the speech do you ? Owaisis are the biggest PR agents for BJP apart from Rahul Gandhi. KCR is slicing them silently in there own backyard in the old city. And yeah, that *** is only good at making hateful speeches and cant do shit to make the loves of his constituents one bit better.
High on gomutra?

It is relative.

You are talking about Qasim. Problem is that history in your country paints a very rosy picture of Islam. Sorry. Islam did not spread only by peace. Those addicted to polytheism needed more than mere words. De addiction is a difficult and sometimes painful process. But in the end it is good for all. :)

Depends how you define peace.

These conversions came about via conquest, but very few (if any) people around today are Muslim because they were forced to at sword-point, that's simply not historically tenable.

Qasim didn't just conquer, he merged communities together. He allowed locals to keep high positions, intermarried with them, and only killed military capable males who fought against him. It was work like this that allowed Islam to spread. Not Timur's method of killing everyone unless they converted.

I agree with Jinnah on this.saudis are corrupt and are selling Islam now.even though most Arabs are devout Muslims. If Islam loses in India as well, the future may well be bleak. This is our Achilles heel.

Exactly

We Muslims ,are the Last few remaining
Come what may ,We Muslims Must survive

@AfrazulMandal @dsr478

It be worse than Zulm e Phiroon
& Azaab e Khiyamat Dozhak ,

He allowed locals to keep high positions, intermarried with them, and only killed military capable males who fought against him. It was work like this that allowed Islam to spread. Not Timur's method of killing everyone unless they converted
True. Killing everyone does not help.
Killing young men and converting the rest like Qasim did is what I am saying helped. :)
We are in agreement bahi.

True. Killing everyone does not help.
Killing young men and converting the rest like Qasim did is what I am saying helped. :)
We are in agreement bahi.

He only killed those who fought, he was fair like that.

Back
Top Bottom