What's new

Guru Nanak’s 550th birthday: 10,000 Sikh pilgrims from India to be given visas

Not sure exactly what he did.

But the temples have to go. The Hindu Buddhist civilization needs to go.

One request & favour for us Muslims

Please Please for the love of God ,
Share the Jinnah Quote on ur twitter ,
It must reach as many people as possible ,

Share the Jinnah Quote on End of Islam in India.
Please do it ,Please @AfrazulMandal

DZUXr4NX4AUwn7H.jpg

One request & favour for us Muslims

Please Please for the love of God ,
Share the Jinnah Quote on ur twitter ,
It must reach as many people as possible ,

Share the Jinnah Quote on End of Islam in India.
Please do it ,Please @AfrazulMandal

View attachment 470365
I am running a different campaign. But I have saved it. Will share sometime. Pakka.

@terry5 is known to be an uneducated, senseless and deluded person. He was banned but got unbanned, God Knows why... Ignore him.

His negative ratings speak for themself and the use of words like ‘slave boy’ shows the way his family raised him.

Hey educated intellectual know it all Who's family raised him to bow down to the white man He wasn't implying me you coconut sell out .

You have understood my point.
When Hindus see their holiest sites under muslim occupation they feel enraged.
That is none of our business.

We MUST unite. No Barelvi, Shia Sunni, deobandi, salafi. Only muslim. Hindus are getting united now.

The quicker indian muslims understand this the quicker they can start acting to preserve themselves

Pakistan is 200 million strong, as I said for all our faults we are acting by hook or crook to try and preserve ourselves. There is no room to absorb 200 million more indian muslims

Nor the desire due to many indian muslims like @SOUTHie

But 200 million is sufficient to defend a people's against hindutva attack and mobs, only if you start thinking and acting to defend your future and understand the threat a hindutva india poses to indian muslims

Indian muslims have to start thinking about local/state government as opposed to national government

At the moment your vote is all over the place
Your national vote may be inconsequential because your a minority but you atleast can vote unitedly for the best option or the one that will atleast protect you

But you need to create areas where you are local, city or state majorities and can thus rule, protect yourselves at local or state level.

The best bet is pick and create a muslim majority state outside of Kashmir (maybe even Kashmir) and start a campaign of moving muslim minorities there

Hey educated intellectual know it all Who's family raised him to bow down to the white man He wasn't implying me you coconut sell out .
Coconut sell out? Darling did I hurt your feelings?

It’s intellectual know* it all. Grammar error.

Coconut sell out? Darling did I hurt your feelings?

It’s intellectual know* it all. Grammar error.

Only a gandoo calls a man darling and I'm not into nasty living .
Stop tracing me and following me dildomat .

Next time read before you reply instead of jumping in like a council house benefit claiming chav and get made to look like a fool .

Dildomat lol

The quicker indian muslims understand this the quicker they can start acting to preserve themselves

Pakistan is 200 million strong, as I said for all our faults we are acting by hook or crook to try and preserve ourselves. There is no room to absorb 200 million more indian muslims

Nor the desire due to many indian muslims like @SOUTHie

But 200 million is sufficient to defend a people's against hindutva attack and mobs, only if you start thinking and acting to defend your future and understand the threat a hindutva india poses to indian muslims

Indian muslims have to start thinking about local/state government as opposed to national government

At the moment your vote is all over the place
Your national vote may be inconsequential because your a minority but you atleast can vote unitedly for the best option or the one that will atleast protect you

But you need to create areas where you are local, city or state majorities and can thus rule, protect yourselves at local or state level.

The best bet is pick and create a muslim majority state outside of Kashmir (maybe even Kashmir) and start a campaign of moving muslim minorities there
Don't mind the internet revolutionist.

I heard an even better speech from wahhabis. It'll wear off after few weeks and reality struck that it's nearly impossible to 'unite' mainly because all these so-called leaders reap benefits from diving masses into sects.

What are the odds that, you implement the same union mentioned by @AfrazulMandal among Muslims in your own country.

Only a gandoo calls a man darling and I'm not into nasty living .
Stop tracing me and following me dildomat .

Next time read before you reply instead of jumping in like a council house benefit claiming chav and get made to look like a fool .

Dildomat lol
Benifits? Mate I live in a farmhouse, your mother and father must be proud of you.

Mate, did you get kicked out of the USA?

So!!! We hate them also

I see hindus as less then human, unworthy of any respect on any level, sikhs i only see as moderately better and I am unhappy that they are being allowed into Pakistan

But i see no reason not to support a sincere sikh desire for a free homeland in india

Do you even know what kind of sick and dangerous thinking this and then Pakistanis wonder why they have such a piss poor reputation in the international community it's easy to see why. So do you see the nearly 4 million hindu citizens in Pakistan as less than Human too ? This is also what Israelis say the same about Palestinians .

Do you even know what kind of sick and dangerous thinking this and then Pakistanis wonder why they have such a piss poor reputation in the international community it's easy to see why. So do you see the nearly 4 million hindu citizens in Pakistan as less than Human too ? This is also what Israelis say the same about Palestinians .

Fuk em! Can't go through life giving a shit about hindus

Back
Top Bottom