What's new

Gunmen open fire at Justice Ijaz ul Ahsan's Lahore residence in two separate incidents

False flag attack, wake up people.
Just like the attack on Supreme Court by PMLN THUGS was false flag.:agree:

Police Sources saying that firing on Justice IjazulAhsan's house was a case of stray bullets fired in the air at some nearby wedding :sarcastic:that just happen to have landed accidentally at the Panama Trial Monitoring Judge's home.

According to 92 News, Ten people are being held responsible who are accused of firing in the air at different weddings in the area. :sarcastic:

Punjab police officers at their best.:mod:

False Flag ? Look at the Registered Complaint by a Police man from the nearby Picket:

1-1523809045.jpg

Punjab Police's unofficial suggestions of "Wedding fire" from two different areas hitting the exact same house from different directions at different times, specially the second incident timing is hilarious to suggest as any random incident or stray bullets.

May be a False Flag wedding was arranged too...

Yala ....... where is Sheikh at? He hasn't returned back? How is he? Does he have access to emails?
Sheikh is near to sea ? As of last msg he is fine . He come online sometimes but doesnt reply back :mad:

Sheikh is near to sea ? As of last msg he is fine . He come online sometimes but doesnt reply back :mad:

Pay him my regards ......... next time if you get in contact with him.

Pay him my regards ......... next time if you get in contact with him.
For sure btw send a text to habibi on his email as well maybe he gets back to u?

Last edited:
CAN ANY ONE BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NO CCTV............ ON , AND NEAR THE RESIDENCE OF JUDGE?/ OR WAS IT TO CHECK THE vulnerability..... OF PROTECTION

BEEF UP GUY,S

AND WHAT IF THE JUDGES DECIDE TO CALL 190 OR CONST,,,,,, KHAKI,S WILL BE THERE IN NO TIME

SO.......ANOTHER REHTROIC OF NAWAZ PROVEN,,,,,,,,, JUDICIARY AND ARMY R , HAND IN HAND AGAINST ME...........

WHO WILL BENIFIT FROM THIS INCIDENT
WHO HAS MEANS TO PLAN AND EXCUTE THIS
WHO HAS POWER TO FUDGE INVESTIGATION,, OR ANY INQUIARY?

Back
Top Bottom