What's new

Gunmen open fire at Justice Ijaz ul Ahsan's Lahore residence in two separate incidents

Altaf hussain behind this and mqm.

He is one of the cult followers so you can't expect any better from them
@El Sidd is our resident reality as well as fantasy check, and an alternate dimention all rolled into one.

Lol, ther you go again...i should learn a thing or two from you to incrase my paltry post count too, lol.

You can get much further with a kind word and a gun then you can with a kind word alone” ~ Al Capone

I think his posts are the after effect of sasta nasha and kacchi sharab all rolled in one
I seriously doubt it, in fact he has thanked your post for saying so is in itself a reality check.

Ignore them @El Sidd let's jam it on ring rung ring rung ring and may be one day @Champion_Usmani might join us with dinkaka dishkan dinkaka dishkan ala Bilbo...when its Zardaris turn to twist.

You can get much further with a kind word and a gun then you can with a kind word alone” ~ Al Capone
this was just warning shot,s--------------the real storm is just looming ------- ARE WE READY FOR IT
KAMZARF AUR KAMEENAY KOO APNAY MASNAD PAR JHAGGA NA DOO....... JOOTA AGAR SONAY KA BEH HOO US KOO SIR PER NIEN REKHTAY.

MAIN N HARAMI SHOULD HAVE BEEN DEALT WITH YRS AGO........SANP KOO 30 SAAL SEH DOODH PELAH PELAH KAR ITNA ANACONDA BANAH DEYA

Back
Top Bottom