What's new

Gunmen kill 7 coastguards in Gwadar: Officials

Aa long as they stay in their limits and fight ethically anyone can be a freedom fighter

Does your answer; slippery and wriggly as it is, surprise me at all ?
Your BLA fellow country-men could be also adorned with that lofty title then perhaps.......

I am sure that everyone is working to the best of their abilities, training and facilities. Now whether those abilities, training and facilities are enough to meet the challenges, is another question entirely.

Don be ridiculous, there is no possible way for you to be sure of anything of the sort -- Now whether training or negligence or apathy, it's 6 or 1/2 dozen isn't it??

Don be ridiculous, there is no possible way for you to be sure of anything of the sort -- Now whether training or negligence or apathy, it's 6 or 1/2 dozen isn't it??

The poor bug gers out in the field really are trying their best. They are sitting ducks in poorly made shelters pulling in long shift without provisions for even providing them with a cold drink. They are the ones getting killed too.

What is your point?

The poor bug gers out in the field really are trying their best. They are sitting ducks in poorly made shelters pulling in long shift without provisions for even providing them with a cold drink. They are the ones getting killed too.

What is your point?

How then are they doing their best?? Is sitting duck the best anyone can do??

How then are they doing their best?? Is sitting duck the best anyone can do??

Actually, if you look at recent events, then I am afraid the answer is yes. The whole security apparatus is a joke, from top to bottom. The sitting ducks are the token effort, and that is about as effective as the whole thing gets. We have no capacity to deliver:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/265699-no-capacity-deliver.html

It is only a matter of time incidents like this spread to the bigger cities.

Back
Top Bottom