What's new

Gun battle ongoing in Mastung to recover kidnapped chinese.

How do you know what was their plan? Were you part of their planning process? or pulled it out of thin air just for argument purpose?

If that was their plan from the beginning, why take the hassle of kidnapping instead of shooting them right there on the spot?

There are so many contradictions in your own statement. If ISPR didn't mentioned any Chinese, how did Chinese came to know about the op when the first bullet was fired?

Are you suggesting this news was posted on PDF by terrorists accomplices?

What are you trying to prove?

How you concluded that it was the release of ops news in media which led to killings of Chinese. Whoever kidnapped them had this as the plan right from the beginning. Killing sends right kind of message from a terrorist standpoint. I am sure terrorists across the border or in other parts of Baluchistan who actually had these Chinese came to know about the op as soon as the first bullet was fired from security forces. If we read ISPR's statement carefully, there is simply no mention of abducted Chinese. I think media has confused two separate issues here. My understanding is that this op was the outcome of an investigation triggered after a suicide attack on deputy chairman Senate in which dozens of people perished. IS killed abducted Chinese as a revenge. Don't ignore the internal communication of terrorists, please. Media would have come to know about this raid days after the operation was over. The news of Chinese killing has surfaced in the last 16 hours or so.

This is why news of such operations MUST never come out before the mission is accomplished. Mission here was recovery of the the hostages, not killing a few imbeciles. As it turned out, hostages were not on that location and we got the 12 pigs as a welcome bonus, but the results of this op should have been kept secret until and unless the abductees were safely recovered in subsequent (regardless of how many) operations.

Once you start leaking the details with operation pics and videos and pics of killed terrorists, you are endangering the lives of the abductees and inviting a retaliatory response from the terrorists who are devoid of any ethics or morals anyways.

I find this behaviour very unprofessional and frustrating. While the operation was still underway, there were false news (lies) posted on this very forum about the safe recovery of the two individuals. How irresponsible and disgusting behaviour. Do we not have a little patience to wait for the conclusion and an official statement? Who broke this news of operation in that far flung and remote area? Was it military personnel?

I mean before you go on a tirade, The Mission news was broke late 3rd June (which btw was the day mission ended) and ISPR officially released Mission details on 4th JUNE.

How do you know what was their plan? Were you part of their planning process? or pulled it out of thin air just for argument purpose?

If that was their plan from the beginning, why take the hassle of kidnapping instead of shooting them right there on the spot?

There are so many contradictions in your own statement. If ISPR didn't mentioned any Chinese, how did Chinese came to know about the op when the first bullet was fired?

What are you trying to prove?

Did you ever hear the term "strategic communication" and its value particularly in non-kinetic warfare? I think NOT! Because had you heard that term you would haven't Reacted like this. I will come to that in a minute. Let's see what did I say first.
How you concluded that it was the release of ops news in media which led to killings of Chinese. And your response was __________ Nothing. That alone say a lot. Now coming back to your reaction, How I know terrorists had this planned for Chinese right from the beginning. Again strategic communication such an incident can generate. Send multiple signals to Beijing and Islamabad. I think you understand that well. Then your next question, why they were not just killed on spot, why were they abducted first? Try to understand what has transpired here.
1. Kidnapping incident on 25 May 2017
2. Killing incident surfaced on 8-9th June 2017

So, Pakistan, Baluchistan, China, Kidnapping, Killings ... remained in the media for good two weeks time and the ultimate message was "Pakistan is not safe for foreigners". Now consider what had happened if they had been killed right on the spot.

1. One killing incident on 25th May 2017 and then ..... Only once reported incident. By kidnapping them first and killing them two weeks later gave this issue and that ultimate message massive coverage in intl media. Impact of such strategy multiplied manifold.

If ISPR didn't mentioned any Chinese, how did Chinese came to know about the op when the first bullet was fired?
Please read my post again. I never said that Chinese came to know about the op when first bullet was fired. I said terrorists entraped inside the caves must have informed the group who actually had these abducted chinese at some other location about the raid right from the beginning and that's why they were executed. This is based on my understanding that these Chinese were not kept in the cave where forces raided and is based on the fact that ISPR didn't mention these abducted Chinese in their statements. Chinese must have come to know about killing of their abducted nationals through media release of ISIS.

Have no idea what you are talking about.

What a bunch of assholes, apparently they were teachers that had been kidnapped. RIP.
You better ask your questions to Ajit Devil. He is in better position to describe terrorists operating in Pakistan.

yes the news is true.
pics of their bodies have been released.
Rest in Peace . we are saddened and sorry.
Edit: it is a video of their dead bodies not pics. only the man is shown. Seems they have been killed last night as the blood still looks fresh . may be shot in the head.

Quite doubtful .Because there were three Chinese .What happened to other Chinese guy and women ?

On topic: According to our tradition Teacher is even greater than Gods .And this scumbags killed two Acharayas.
RIP .

Teachers are greater than gods only when they are hindus. These unfortunates ones, No.1- were Chinese not hindus No.2- they were there in connection to CPEC projects.

Quite doubtful .Because there were three Chinese .What happened to other Chinese guy and women ?

On topic: According to our tradition Teacher is even greater than Gods .And this scumbags killed two Acharayas.
RIP .

Last edited:
Spare me this load of bull cr*p, now I'll have to learn the "strategic" things from God knows who on an internet forum. I had a point and expressed it, those who know will understand those who don't will argue and for me there is no point in argument, you will not learn anything, and I will not gain anything. lets move on.

Did you ever hear the term "strategic communication" and its value particularly in non-kinetic warfare? I think NOT! Because had you heard that term you would haven't Reacted like this. I will come to that in a minute. Let's see what did I say first.
How you concluded that it was the release of ops news in media which led to killings of Chinese. And your response was __________ Nothing. That alone say a lot. Now coming back to your reaction, How I know terrorists had this planned for Chinese right from the beginning. Again strategic communication such an incident can generate. Send multiple signals to Beijing and Islamabad. I think you understand that well. Then your next question, why they were not just killed on spot, why were they abducted first? Try to understand what has transpired here.
1. Kidnapping incident on 25 May 2017
2. Killing incident surfaced on 8-9th June 2017

So, Pakistan, Baluchistan, China, Kidnapping, Killings ... remained in the media for good two weeks time and the ultimate message was "Pakistan is not safe for foreigners". Now consider what had happened if they had been killed right on the spot.

1. One killing incident on 25th May 2017 and then ..... Only once reported incident. By kidnapping them first and killing them two weeks later gave this issue and that ultimate message massive coverage in intl media. Impact of such strategy multiplied manifold.

Please read my post again. I never said that Chinese came to know about the op when first bullet was fired. I said terrorists entraped inside the caves must have informed the group who actually had these abducted chinese at some other location about the raid right from the beginning and that's why they were executed. This is based on my understanding that these Chinese were not kept in the cave where forces raided and is based on the fact that ISPR didn't mention these abducted Chinese in their statements. Chinese must have come to know about killing of their abducted nationals through media release of ISIS.

Have no idea what you are talking about.

Teachers are greater than gods only when they are hindus. These unfortunates ones, No.1- were Chinese not hindus No.2- they were there in connection to CPEC projects.

You dont need to become a Hindu to respect Teachers .AFAIK,Chinese Civilization also gives God like acceptance to their teachers.

Last edited:
CIA/mossad/nds/raw tattoos will be hanged with pleasure. Kind regards.

You dont need to Hjndu become to respect Teachers .AFAIK,Chinese Civilization also gives God like acceptance to their teachers.

Spare me this load of bull cr*p, now I'll have to learn the "strategic" things from God knows who on an internet forum. I had a point and expressed it, those who know will understand those who don't will argue and for me there is no point in argument, you will not learn anything, and I will not gain anything. lets move on.
Sir my feelings for you are also the same :) And as I have said in my last post. You haven't argued, you are just Reacting. Please stop doing that. And I agree on our disagreement so let's move on ...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom