What's new

Gulf states call on foreign forces to leave Syria

Hezbollah is an ally of Assad. It sounds insanely unacceptable that the Assad's regime didn't seek Hezbollah's support in first place.

The involvement is well-documented respectively over the last two years.

Hezbollah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't expect you to agree, let's agree to disagree, I respect your opinion. :smart:

It has nothing to do with what I said.

I know hezbollah is much more professional than SAA in guerrilla warfare, their tactics changed the course of situation dramatically, but still, they entered Syria only after thousands of foreign rebels were sent by Arab countries, you can not deny that.

Neither Iran nor Hezbollah were interfering in Syria, it was just FSA and SAA at the first and you know better that FSA would not stand a chance against SAA, it was never that strong just like it has been sidelined by other extremist groups now. After thousands of rebels came from other countries, SAA was not professional enough to wage a guerrilla war in cities since it was merely a regular army, then Hezbollah came in and despite common belief, they are more commanding rather than fighting, although they have lost regular forces too.

Well, Iranians should stop pretending that they are there to defend "justice". Everyone knows that it is all about securing their dominance in the Fertile Crescent. Otherwise, I don’t think that the average Persian Iranian is willing to even donate his “sins” in favor of Arabs.

Last edited:
Sunnis? Salafists/wahabit zionist sect are not muslims unlike shias and sunnis

They attack sunnis everywhere: Iraq, Libya, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt. EXCEPT AGAINST ISRAEL

Back
Top Bottom