What's new

Gulf stands up for Indian Muslims. Hindutava hate and racism will be dealt with.

What if i told you i am not Dravidian also ...
And probably lives in a latitude more northern
Than your pind ...
How would you counter that
"Muslim jat/rajput/gujjar"?

Don't talk about Pakistan or Muslims with your dirty mouth.

Whatever, maybe Mongolian... except occupied Punjabi and Kashmiris, all of your are bhangi looking subhumasn to me i,e the most ugliest creatures to walk on the face of earth.

They are jealous of our looks and idolize us.

Here they are screaming for attention from Aryan/Iranic Pakistanis.

not very literate, are you? he wrote it like it is written in Arbi محمد m م h ح m م d د

It is for the first time I came across justification like that Mr Uber graduate.

Partially correct you are now ..
But why is that instead of getting angered
By your ranting, i am actually finding it very
Funny ...
My dear "Ajlaf"

Thank you for accepting that partially 97% of your countrymen are ugliest creature on earth.

That's maybe you are satisfied bhangi and someone have insulted your looks more then me. congratulations, now you are certified beghairat as well. lol

What is Ajlaf? you mean Altaf Hussain? no i am not Altaf Hussain.

Thank you for accepting that partially 97% of your countrymen are ugliest creature on earth.

That's maybe you are satisfied bhangi and someone have insulted your looks more then me. congratulations, now you are certified beghairat as well. lol

What is Ajlaf? you mean Altaf Hussain? no i am not Altaf Hussain.
Pakistanis in pdf in general
" I am most beautiful according to me "
Lol so funny

Three pointer sir.
You Zoroastrian ?

Libya reported back to Pakistan.
You can name anyone, but i will always blame head of state and that was Benazir Bhutto and she supplied not only the blue prints but a plane loaded with sample centrifuge.
Army was evidently involved to the extent, that military C-130 was used on numerous occasions, so it was not one sample but whole lot of defense hardware was shipped to Iran.

Correct.. In hindsight, it was a bad decision.

BB had family connections to Iran or maybe she was Shia herself ? Who knows...

Hey kid instead of taking a diss; better to look at the post why that quick "google translation" was posted. He isn't ambassador to ukraine, atleast not mentioned in his twitter bio. So instead of acting smart; which you definitely aren't, better to focus on your posting quality. Which in no way is contributing anything to PDF.
Apologies m8 I misspelled his name, he seems to work at the Kuwait world fair and is a verified person so regardless is still very important and very likely has connections with Kuwait officials.

Thats your inferiority complex coming out now, i haven't even discussed Pakistani looks, i just expressed my opinion about Ganga jumna bhangi looking subhumans.
Why would i have inferiority complex when actually it is you have have atleast 5 times wrote subhuman ( what you guys want ? That we tll you that you guys are more attractive ?
Why seek validation from us ? )

Why would i have inferiority complex when actually it is you have have atleast 5 times wrote subhuman ( what you guys want ? That we tll you that you guys are more attractive ?

You have to believe me. Thats why you are here.

Well its you on Pakistani forum, so who is looking for whose validation low IQ subuman?

Last edited:
Cheers brother ...
You must be having a laugh at these "desi persian people "
Trying hard to fit in with you guys ...

Following the truth is the right thing , irregardless of whether its semtic or not.....

Far better than drinking cow piss or rolling into cow feces to acquire super-powers....
The thing is unlike you i dont disrespect religion ...
So ok whatever floats your boat my dear
"Neo convert"

Even better Abdul Rahman Al-Nassar is an Islamic scholar with 200k followers, he most definitely has influence on Kuwaiti nationals, and government so expect any Indian talking shit about Muslims to be unemployed.

You come on a Pakistani forum ... Lets be honest , it is you who came here to seek our validation.

No Pakistani ever wanders around Indian forums because the smell is so strong that it is palpable..

Back
Top Bottom