What's new

Gujaratis are fraudsters : Bihar Chief Minister Tejasvi Yadav

iamnobody

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

Ek Bihari Sau pe Bhaari😂😂😂

Gujarati bootlickers @-=virus=- @Raj-Hindustani @Kaniska @Jeeten Parikh @Skimming

Last edited:
As Indians we need to be more careful than others with stereotyping. We are a very heterogenous country. The Gujarati community has produced many doctors, engineers, lawyers, their companies employ a lot of people. I have lived in Mumbai for 15 years and know many Gujaratis who are exceptionally good at what they do, without doing any hanky panky. It's a pity that in the process of targeting the Modi-Shah duo people are losing all sense of proportion and falling over each other in insulting Gujaratis. First the Sikhs in UK, then the Modi jibe by Rahul and now this clown whose own father was one of the biggest fraudsters of the country. People who perpetuate stereotypes should not cry foul when their own community is the victim. Maybe he should have dinner with the Shiv Sena mobs to to understand what they think about the 'bhaiyyas'.

Chalo ek our defamation case thoko, aur Ethics committee use karke isko nishkasit karo apne pad se :lol:

As Indians we need to be more careful than others with stereotyping. We are a very heterogenous country. The Gujarati community has produced many doctors, engineers, lawyers, their companies employ a lot of people. I have lived in Mumbai for 15 years and know many Gujaratis who are exceptionally good at what they do, without doing any hanky panky. It's a pity that in the process of targeting the Modi-Shah duo people are losing all sense of proportion and falling over each other in insulting Gujaratis. First the Sikhs in UK, then the Modi jibe by Rahul and now this clown whose own father was one of the biggest fraudsters of the country. People who perpetuate stereotypes should not cry foul when their own community is the victim. Maybe he should have dinner with the Shiv Sena mobs to to understand what they think about the bhaiyyas.
Not entirely sure what new guy's deal is. He's been having a go at all manner of denomination of Indian folk, UP/Bihar/Gujarat...

Closet Sanghi Paitoo Haryanvi bhaiyya denied having knowledge about dire situation of farmers in Maharashtra and South India. When I provided him the statistics, he was nowhere to be seen in the thread.

This idiot has the audacity to claim that Gujaratis are good at academics. Their parents bribe schools & universities to let their low iq children pass their examinations. It is not even a secret.

Gujaratis are terrible at academics, sports, art and literature. Their only talent is bania giri(cheating people). No wonder they were kicked out of uganda. Get murdered frequently in the US. Only in India, they enjoy impunity.

So typical of a North Indian & Gujarati scum. Doosro ka khoon chus ke maza marenge.

I will say it again. Everyone except North Indians, Gujaratis, Marwadis, Jains, Banias and Brahmans are treated as 3rd class citizens in India.

And the above mentioned rulers of India are far worse than British Colonialists.

Last edited:
Closet Sanghi Paitoo Haryanvi bhaiyya
@Paitoo .. srs ilzamaats, these ... how do you plead ?

Rajat_Sharma_1526474153.jpg

File criminal defamation suit in Gujarat and do a Rahul Gandhi to him.
Wah Ganda bhai.

Modi let his fellow gujju scamsters Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi loot Indian Banks and flee the country.

Now he wants to throw a Bihari in jail for saying the truth about Gujaratis.

Wah Ganda bhai.

Modi let his fellow gujju scamsters Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi to loot Indian Banks and flee the country.

Now he wants to throw a Bihari in jail for saying the truth about Gujaratis.
yaar ek do baatien batao zara (without compromising on your privacy)

aap kahan se ho, kaunsa pradesh ?

poltix me kisko vote dete ho ?

mazhab ? (hindu, musalman, sikh ya isai ?)

hum to brahman hai, oopee side ke, aadha saal down south, and half rehte hain gurgaon Dilli me, vote jaata hai seedhay kamal ko (whatever candidate they throw at us, blind vote even, full andh bhakti me magn hai)

small idea de do, kaha ke ho.. naastik or agyawaadi ?

or are you as paranoid as our resident starving slum dwelling uneducated communist @jamahir ? :D

yaar ek do baatien batao zara (without compromising on your privacy)

aap kahan se ho, kaunsa pradesh ?

poltix me kisko vote dete ho ?

mazhab ? (hindu, musalman, sikh ya isai ?)

hum to brahman hai, oopee side ke, aadha saal down south, and half rehte hain gurgaon Dilli me, vote jaata hai seedhay kamal ko (whatever candidate they throw at us, blind vote even, full andh bhakti me magn hai)

small idea de do, kaha ke ho.. naastik or agyawaadi ?

or are you as paranoid as our resident starving slum dwelling uneducated communist @jamahir ? 
Tu pakka BJP andh bhakt hai kya?

Tune booster le liya kya?

Why only Gujratis? Most people in S. Asia have similar habits...

It's probably true.

Freedom of speech should be valued, if they can censor one form of speech, then they can censor anything based on inconsistent logic. That's when society begins to descend into degeneracy when you can't speak up against anything without being censored.

I am not particularly keen on such generalisation, but I will make an exception in this case. That's purely from my personal experience or what I have seen or read.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom