What's new

Gujarat riots caused Indian Mujahideen: National Investigation Agency

Ahh.....JUSTIFYING TERRORISM........!!!

Another Day & Another Thread at PDF.

Actually Gujarat Riots & Narendra Modi are the SOURCE of ALL EVILS in INDIA.

Before 2002, India was a PEACEFUL, RICH, MOST POWERFUL country in this world.

EVIL MODI DID THIS TO US :angry:

I m sorry you just forget about the human tendency.

Hindus are peace loving, It should not to be forget that the Reason of riots are due to "Godhra Kand".

The Godhra kand was not just immediate act, it is poison of hate and destroy running in many Muslims in India as well as in world.

There is no other Godhra kand Just because of riots. Riots learn the lesson to both muslims and hindus that it is harmful and not give any advantage to any one.

Terrorists are not only the war frenzy, they are do it for the Money....

If there shall not be Namo Hindus will affect till today. Even if congress is here it would be harmful to hindus not because of All muslims but those few who are dishonest to the country.

Few Things about Muslims in Gujarat

1. Some Muslims are talk rubbish, I saw one muslim who was near one hindu mandir and just laughing on one hindu God.

2. In gujarat it was found that few muslims are given money to convert hindu girls by marriage with him. it is found that they are doing all acting in cheating to hindu girls. (though hindu girls are responsible to not see the right and wrong)

3. It is found when I was in college that muslim boy are doing flerting and all with hindu girls, and if some hindu boy tried to make friendship with muslim girls he would be threaten and told that she is their sister and to be away from him.

4. In some area of the gujarat when the pakistan win the match they enjoy and when the India wins they cry on it.

there are no of examples where It is found that muslim acted in unusal manner. Religion is not the base to do the wrong. Though the Hindus are also not pure. I also found that in one "Rathyatra" muslims welcomed the hindu and some one do the worst comment on them.

People are always do the act to satisfy their ego, For become the Leader of others. "satta" is the worst amongst all.

I think we need to understand that, "Majhab nahi sikhata apas me bear rakhna". No religion is worst. the people is that which do the wrong.

The Responce is not always the same. If some one slept you, you are not stop by hit him one slept, you may kill him too. "Pratihinsa" is not limited by "Hinsa" the response may be anything. though the re-response of muslims where also worst.

It has seen that all the innocent hindus/muslims killed and the Cruel hindu/muslim killers have enjoyed their killing.

If there shall not be MODI there would be worst situation for the Hindus. the satan amongst the people may do anything.

One Good fact is that the Courts of Gujarat punished to the accused in all riots cases which is the itself proof of the "Democracy in India" which is not possible in pakistan.

And it will be exterminated by Indian military with the same prejudice as well.

But I wasn't expecting anything better from UPA mouthpieces. NIA and CBI are no longer the honourable agencies to defend our countrymen.

Man you are otherwise an intelligent guy. Can't understand how you are so RABIDLY stupid on this.

I m sorry you just forget about the human tendency.

Hindus are peace loving, It should not to be forget that the Reason of riots are due to "Godhra Kand".

The Godhra kand was not just immediate act, it is poison of hate and destroy running in many Muslims in India as well as in world.

There is no other Godhra kand Just because of riots. Riots learn the lesson to both muslims and hindus that it is harmful and not give any advantage to any one.

Terrorists are not only the war frenzy, they are do it for the Money....

If there shall not be Namo Hindus will affect till today. Even if congress is here it would be harmful to hindus not because of All muslims but those few who are dishonest to the country.

Few Things about Muslims in Gujarat

1. Some Muslims are talk rubbish, I saw one muslim who was near one hindu mandir and just laughing on one hindu God.

2. In gujarat it was found that few muslims are given money to convert hindu girls by marriage with him. it is found that they are doing all acting in cheating to hindu girls. (though hindu girls are responsible to not see the right and wrong)

3. It is found when I was in college that muslim boy are doing flerting and all with hindu girls, and if some hindu boy tried to make friendship with muslim girls he would be threaten and told that she is their sister and to be away from him.

4. In some area of the gujarat when the pakistan win the match they enjoy and when the India wins they cry on it.

there are no of examples where It is found that muslim acted in unusal manner. Religion is not the base to do the wrong. Though the Hindus are also not pure. I also found that in one "Rathyatra" muslims welcomed the hindu and some one do the worst comment on them.

People are always do the act to satisfy their ego, For become the Leader of others. "satta" is the worst amongst all.

I think we need to understand that, "Majhab nahi sikhata apas me bear rakhna". No religion is worst. the people is that which do the wrong.

The Responce is not always the same. If some one slept you, you are not stop by hit him one slept, you may kill him too. "Pratihinsa" is not limited by "Hinsa" the response may be anything. though the re-response of muslims where also worst.

It has seen that all the innocent hindus/muslims killed and the Cruel hindu/muslim killers have enjoyed their killing.

If there shall not be MODI there would be worst situation for the Hindus. the satan amongst the people may do anything.

One Good fact is that the Courts of Gujarat punished to the accused in all riots cases which is the itself proof of the "Democracy in India" which is not possible in pakistan.

so all this justifies rioting?

So IM is not Pakistani anymore?

Good to see India looking within its backyard too,instead of just throwing its dirty laundry across the border.
IM was never claimed to be pakistani, its a homegrown group. It was already there, gujrat gave it more resources and people.

When we say Gujarat's agriculture growth is 10-11% since whole last decade
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When we say he made the asia's biggest solar plant,
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When we say Gujarat is d only state in the whole of india to provide 24*7 and 365 days electricity to almost all of its 18,000 villages,
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When we recall to them World Bank's statement of 2011 in which they said, Gujarat roads are equivalent to international standards,
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When we say Gujarat is the first state in country to have "high speed wireless Broadband service in its all 18,000 villages,
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When in 2010 Forbes Magazine rated Ahmedabad the fastest growing city in the India and 3rd in world,
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When we tell them Gujarat Tourism is growing faster than ever before,
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When we tell them according to central Govt's labour bureau's report, Gujarat has the lowest unemployment rate in country,
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When Modi is being chosen as d best current Indian leader in almost all of those surveys & polls again n again
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When entire world talked the growth model of Modi and
he got listed in World's Top TIME magazine for his work.
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When we say 2003-2013 is the only 10 straight years ever in Gujarat history which are complete Riot-free,
THEY STILL SAY 2002 Riots!

But when we remind them, 26/11 in Mumbai 2009, Assam Riots in 2012, 1984 anti-Sikh riots, 1947 Bengal riots, 1969 Gujarat riots,1980 Moradabad riots, 1983 Nellie Assam riots, 1989 Bhagalpur riots and more than 18 riots, all of which occurred during the CONgress rule,

THEY CHANGE THE TOPIC Altogether and say Modi is communal.
This time INDIANs are not interested in 2002, We are interested in "2014.

Congressi Dogs are welcomed to Bark!!

Like Ram mandir issue has backfired BJP in past, Guj riots are going to backfire congress in future. Anyway just my openion.

If you din't read the OP than EXACTLY that is what the NIA is doing - JUSTIFYING THE FORMATION OF THE IM. IDIOT.

No, they're reporting it jac@$$. Their investigations revealed and they reported.

If you din't read the OP than EXACTLY that is what the NIA is doing - JUSTIFYING THE FORMATION OF THE IM. IDIOT.
But for Every Action there is an Opposite and equal Reaction..............Godhra ....Then Gujarat Riots......IM........So goes the List.............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom