What's new

Guided Pinaka hit 75km in trials confirms Government

75 ???

it was 65 Kms not 75 . . .IDRW is bulshitting as usual . . .but . . i ll be happy to be wrong in this case :D

Sir proof it

Which MLRS with 400km range?
Actually China has numerous MLRS family developed by different company, i believed even most of the Chinese can't name them all.
WS series
WS-3
wKgKxlWmqXaADVV7AACiXLIKDok974.jpg

The A-XXX series
A-300
20141110114540466.jpg

The SR5 in Bahrain

The SY series
SY400
u1335p27t1d527973f3dt20081103014433.jpg

Last edited:
Sir, I think you are missing alot of brain cells or is the indian education system that bad?

Are you threatening Pak with a 65km MLRS?

Are you that stupid.

Those passed out of Indian education systems are CEO of Microsoft, Google , Citi etc. What came out of your education systems ? Hafiz Saeed, Mullah omar. lol

75 km range guided missile is more than enough to fight you. USA WENT INSIDE YoUR COUNTRY WITH TWO CHOPPERS.

Very convienient to count few NRIs of indian origin from a population of 1.2 billion and still very much being the anus of Earth.
Or do you think every indian is ambani or ratan tata?

Everybodys .... stinks.

Alot of others also came out like Bal Thakaray and his gang,col prohit of Samjhuta bombing,bajrang dal,RSS,gaurakshaks and rapists who are making money by selling gangrape videos on market. Just to name a few.

Its not only about Silicon Valley or entire US or Europe. Its all the engineering giants have their research and production units in India from Siemens to Bosh, from Boeing to Alstom. Yes, this is cming from Inian education system. Go to any IIT or IIM websites, see how they are hired by largest MNCs.

Alas , from the land from Osama, Musharraf, Zia, Yahiya, you are talking about Gaurakshaks! There is no minorities in your land.

Everybody... finished.

Than so is a 130km ranged MLRS for yours or do you think invisible monkey army will teleport yours ?

As for US, sir you arent even comparable to the tick on USA's behind.

US also rapped your diplomat and used your mum india like a tart against chinese in the 60s.

Your cheerleading for US shows how pathetic you are. You should worry more about Pak and Chinese going "INSIDE YOURS".

US is so big big in your heart that you bow down to them and invite them to your land for hunting! Now you are doing so for Chinese.

India China fight is older than US-China rivalry. I give a dmnshit about US, I only bother about my country.

Your frightened mentality , whenever talks about India need to bring China. :rofl: Last time we went 'Inside Yours', a new country born, BD. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Its not only about Silicon Valley or entire US or Europe. Its all the engineering giants have their research and production units in India from Siemens to Bosh, from Boeing to Alstom. Yes, this is cming from Inian education system. Go to any IIT or IIM websites, see how they are hired by largest MNCs.

Alas , from the land from Osama, Musharraf, Zia, Yahiya, you are talking about Gaurakshaks! There is no minorities in your land.

khuda ka khauf kar inko R&D ke baare me batana matlab suraj ko machis dikhane ke barabar hai

they are researching on sucking the electricity out of jinn.

Good for them bro.Does that somehow make india a super power or even a developed country? such a shame considering you lack even on sanitation.

But osama was also protected by cia?

Musharaf did alot of great work when it came to economy,Zia although a nut also did alot considering USSR at our borders,nuclear program etc.Yahya is long gone.

Everybody... finished.

US is so big big in your heart that you bow down to them and invite them to your land for hunting!

Actually we put a stop to it,stopped NATO supplies and if we believe US and indian media are actually screwing with them through taliban?

Now you are doing so for Chinese.
Am I? No, im only reminding you about ground realities, while you act like a fool and cheerlead for US like a bad one.

India China fight is older than US-China rivalry. I give a dmnshit about US, I only bother about my country.
How does that even matter to the topic on hand?You are embarassing yourself.
Your frightened mentality , whenever talks about India need to bring China. :rofl: Last time we went 'Inside Yours', a new country born, BD. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
Perhaps Pak according to indians are the only people to have a frightened mentality while they constantly finger india? such contradictions,ironic?

As for 71, bro forget 71 and consider 48,62,65 or even these days everybody has went deep inside yours while you act all macho for nothing.

Last but not the least india should use you as a warhead, the stinch would be enough to devestate a million people.

65km ranged mlrs with a stink bomb, devestating.

P.S: Either you have no life or your IQ level is comparable to a cane toad (one of the dumbest creatures on the planet
http://www.neatorama.com/2012/09/26/Four-of-the-Worlds-Dumbest-Animals/ )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom