What's new

Guess what popped up on my YouTube feed

Discussion on faith is banned here mainly because:-

1. An in depth discussion of faiths with an intelligent, literate population will create more atheists. Similar to people who study comparative religion.

2. Debates can bring out the weaknesses of the faiths, which feels like an insult to the believers.
Propensity to believe in God is the natural or default state of a human being. Every language has a word for God the Creator. Disbelief is denial. Belief in the Creator who transcends time and space is logical. Atheism believes in magic, assuming energy was created from nothing. If you wake up and see a cake in your room someone has to put it there. We have to create space in the closet. Similarly, someone has to create space-time and energy [the universe]..

I have to admit I had no idea of Islam until I started watching some of these videos. Being an agnostic, I believed all religions have some truth and not all the truth. God, if exists will reveal to us mortals his own identity in bits and pieces. It is the seeking that God wants from us. Haven and hell are man made constructs to tame our behavior.

My sincere advice to you is if you really want to know about Islam ...... then read Quran but without any preconceived notions, any prejudices and associating it with actions of set or sets of people. Plain simple translation (Preferably English) and read it like you would read a book of law, noting down your observations and questions. That is the only way you can get to understand what actually the message is and what actually Islam is.

Islam doesn't deny that other religions were not true, it only says that the original message was corrupted and man made changes were introduced in guise of religion. For us to be Muslims it is mandatory to believe in all the prophets, messengers and messenger prophets before the last Messenger, and who are named in Quran and the ones who are not. Without this belief we cannot claim to be Muslim.

Heaven and hell and God are beyond our comprehension in this life and physical form. Our human brains are not capable of fathoming about true existence and shape. But our denial of something that we cannot understand and comprehend doesn't render its existence null.

There are countless signs around us that point to the existence of a Sole CREATOR, our societies have committed huge atrocities and injustice that cannot escape accountability.

Last edited:
Then watch this video. no profanity.

You need to do a bit of research about my posting history, I don't believe in traditions aka Hadees. I don't consider these traditions as an article of my faith. Most of these traditions were written to distort, corrupt the actual message and disrespect the not only Messenger but his companions and earlier Muslims. I have multiple times debated with Muslims and my fellow countrymen that these traditions contradict Quran.

And the video you posted starts with discussing women, their anatomy and when they are ready for copulations etc etc (I stopped watching it right there) .... the reason I oppose most of the molvis and ignorant muslims because their faith is all about how to have intercourse, how to kiss, where to kiss and that is it. Whereas the actual purpose and the true message are much much more than this.

I am only interested in anything that is in Quran.

Propensity to believe in God is the natural or default state of a human being. Every language has a word for God the Creator. Disbelief is denial. Belief in the Creator who transcends time and space is logical. Atheism believes in magic, assuming energy was created from nothing. If you wake up and see a cake in your room someone has to put it there. We have to create space in the closet. Similarly, someone has to create space-time and energy [the universe]..
Maybe energy already existed since eternity. Living beings are powerless against the might of the universe. Against the sheer size of it.

All our laws will vanish with us if even one asteroid of significant size hit us.

There is no inherent meaning to all this. We have to spread across the universe, and create a meaning.

To me, faith/creator, etc, are a weak explanation for the universe. And they are one of many...

1664704712970.png

Some Indian content too.. TBF, I watch some indian news too.

Maybe energy already existed since eternity. Living beings are powerless against the might of the universe. Against the sheer size of it.

All our laws will vanish with us if even one asteroid of significant size hit us.

There is no inherent meaning to all this. We have to spread across the universe, and create a meaning.

To me, faith/creator, etc, are a weak explanation for the universe. And they are one of many...
Going by your logic, we are infinite years old since energy only changes form. Infinite is a Limit in science. There is actually no infinite in our physical reality.

Lol. Yeah yeah.. We sanghi are fool with all progress and money in hands and you mard e momin Pakistanis are genius with begging bowl in hands.
🤣🤣
Kya re Areesh, kya momin banega re tu. 🤣

You should cross check instead banging your head with me.
Umh I wonder what y'all are going to be like if you were actually Rich :rofl:

Nibbas are known for extreme poverty world over but go around believing this crap

Discussion on faith is banned here mainly because:-

1. An in depth discussion of faiths with an intelligent, literate population will create more atheists. Similar to people who study comparative religion.

2. Debates can bring out the weaknesses of the faiths, which feels like an insult to the believers.
No cause it leads to a lot of repetitive and useless BS taking up space and time from other more productive issues- I have seen it with my own eyes in many other forums

It's good they banned it, it turns forums into cluster F's

Last edited:
As i said its ok he/she can believe whatever they want. Death will come for us all and we have to answer for what we believe.
There is a high probability if you can't prove him wrong here then you might nit have to answer anyone after death.

Not to everyone, For Indians mostly.
It applies to all converts

You don't convert to anything if you understand religion is based on series of revelations from God. The belief in God is constant.
Common mate mohamad tried explaining to people in mecca till he fled he had 97 converts but once he had power and attacked mecca the number of converts increased.

There is a high probability if you can't prove him wrong here then you might nit have to answer anyone after death.

You can believe whatever you want. You have been given Free Will. Probability part comes later for you (Non Muslims) . in Islam there is no probability after death you will have to answer for everything

Nibbas are known for extreme poverty world over but go around believing this crap
Oho, not this old ghisa pita cringey clip again, been done to death here.

I expect you at least to be original, make your own memes.. I been having a blast doing some of my own lately..

these ones:

CAD.JPG
trollface.jpg
btroll.JPG
raginMUZZA.JPG
MOME2.JPG
T-BOSSMAN.JPG

:sarcastic:

no shortage of material to meme away on us lot with lol

edit: first one isn't mine apart from some very small tweaking

Oh you are Quranist ?? very hollow and defensive stance.

Is it that hard to accept that I am Muslim only, is it really necessary to label me something apart from that?

I don't know what exactly you meant by "oh you are Quranist??" ...... but you must know that every Muslim should read and understand Quran by himself and that doesn't make him or her Quranist but a better Muslim.

By the way Quran is not only for Muslims it is for everyone.

This is Sachwala. He only discuss on Quran.

So you want me to watch a random youtube channel now?

My request wasn't what he or she is saying or what content they are using for their youtube videos ..... it was simple directed to you and that other fellow that What is that in the Holy book?

Going by your logic, we are infinite years old since energy only changes form. Infinite is a Limit in science. There is actually no infinite in our physical reality.
Our civilization is still advancing. Advanced science is just a century or two old...

Our civilization is still advancing. Advanced science is just a century or two old...
Something out of nothing [example 1 divided by 0] computes to Infinite - this is NOT an answer in Science. It is a Limit.

Only God is Infinite. Quran says that Eternal God does not physically exist in this universe, which is logical.

Laws of conservation are unchanging rules of our physical universe. Breaking the law of conservation means it is fiction such as a fairytale or cartoon, or it is a miracle of God. Miracles can be discussed in the subject of religion as it is not bound by the limiting rules of science.

Atheists are the dumbest people on earth.
They are self-dissolving themselves and need a constant stream of believers in order to replenish the civilization.

I find it amusing that hindus here on pdf spend so much energy on tarnishing Islam.
Like an obsession.

Islam is Truth and truth always wins in the end. There will always be insecure muslims who leave islam. Or the religion havent been digested deep enough into the heart and soul, so they are easily attracted by the promises and allure of the physical world and all its temptations.

That is the way Allah cleanses and strengthens His religion, over and over. This is how Islam gets strong, by letting those who are weak, go astray.

If someone deny Allah and his grace, Allah simply finds people who are better and stronger than them. All things in the universe acts according to Gods will. Inanimate and living, beasts and human, knowingly or unknowingly, they are all part of gods planning.

Thus the evil in this world, the liars and corrupt, the unbelievers who plot against Islam, in the end are mere actors in the grand plan, freely chosing to play the evil part in the grand scheme where only true believers will remain.

What a pity for those plotters, having spent all of their precious energy fighting for the evil side, unwittingly spending their short time in this world on misery, cunningness and unhappiness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom