What's new

Guess what popped up on my YouTube feed

Relgion in general is made up of historical mish mash of different cultures, traditions from the middle ages- I don't think logically any of em makes any practical sense, even if you look at it from historical sense you'll quite easily sense something fishy- in modern world more and more people will have Frank discussions and many might move away from it in a sense that they probably might identify with it but maybe not staunchly live by that code

In Urdu spaces hindutavas will use it for thier own nefarious purpose to weaken thier"enemy", just like their shit doesn't stink lol

Although I don't talk much about it cause people get emotional over relgion and shit and I don't particularly enjoy that kinda energy

Last edited:
Please do share what is written in Quran, and what did you use to think before you read Quran, and how did you read Quran, translation? Interpretation? What made you read Quran?
This is not religious platform. Religious discussion is banned here. So im avoiding. But I can tell I have read Ibn Kathir translation or tafsir which is proven the most authentic translation by most of Muslim population. I have read some of hadees also but not all bcz it is very long (I think over 6000 ) and consume much time.
I had interest in reading religions 10 years ago. But now I don't read them. Even I had read Torah, Bible, Bhagwat Geeta.

This is not religious platform. Religious discussion is banned here.

So it was okay for you to post a video and comment? But upon inquiring you are going to tell me that it is religious?

Come on please ............. if you are going to attack Islam at least be honest.

But I can tell I have read Ibn Kathir translation or tafsir which is proven the most authentic translation by most of Muslim population.

Quran is its own interpretation and all the translations are paraphrasing.

Kathir or whosoever that person was, neither him nor his interpretation which he may have done according to his own times are relevant today.

Many Arabic words in Quran carry multiple meanings .......

I have read some of hadees also but not all bcz it is very long (I think over 6000 ) and consume much time.

Hadees is not necessary article of faith in Islam.

And the best Hadees is Quran itself.

But now I don't read them. Even I had read Torah, Bible, Bhagwat Geeta.

Indians no offense are the most ignorant about religion, if you see speakers corner, the Evangelicals bring in some Indian Christian preachers who are just loud and dumb, I think the white Evangelicals use the Indian/Black minions because they are dumb and loud, and are good for heckling.
Not offence its true to everyone who follows religion blindly and closes his mind when discussing religion.

Bro

You are fuelling his fire and objectives - you need to ignore and not spread his crap. This is exactly what this cockroach wants -
Ignore and move on.
Why to ignore? Go and debate with them and expose them in live stream. I have watched some of streams. They tells exactly what is in your holy book. So i don't find any propaganda here.
They presents different authentic Islamic sources in front of you which you can't deny but abuse them bcz u yourself don't like it.
Even 3-4 big channels in India are running against Hinduism. No one complains. Bcz Hinduism is easily defendable as it's not considered a word of God by Hindus. Hinduism have gone through many revolution and reforms. There are over 1600 books in Hinduism.

Not to everyone, For Indians mostly.
Anyone who follows religion blindly is dumb, specially the educated illiterate. If you look at subcontinent mostly the lower section of the society are the targets of conversion and majority of the converts are from lower section of the society. Both Christianity and Islam are not native religions of the subcontinent, those who follow them are converts.

Look at all the triggered Hindutva scammers LOL

Anyone who follows religion blindly is dumb, specially the educated illiterate. If you look at subcontinent mostly the lower section of the society are the targets of conversion and majority of the converts are from lower section of the society. Both Christianity and Islam are not native religions of the subcontinent, those who follow them are converts.

Dude, it is up to the people whatever religion they espouse. You can't tell a region or group to follow a certain religion because it belongs to their region. Your entire arguments reeks with utter BS.

Relgion in general is made up of historical mish mash of different cultures, traditions from the middle ages- I don't think logically any of em makes any practical sense, even if you look at it from historical sense you'll quite easily sense something fishy- Islam is a mix of Zoroastrian, Arab beliefs with a covering of Abrahamic faiths, in modern world more and more people will have Frank discussions and many might move away from it in a sense that they probably might identify with it but maybe not staunchly live by that code

In Urdu spaces hindutavas will use it for thier own nefarious purpose to weaken thier"enemy", just like their shit doesn't stink lol

Although I don't talk much about it cause people get emotional over relgion and shit and I don't particularly enjoy that kinda energy

:lol:

Even your idol Tate is a believer.

I suggest you watch some of Nouman Ali Khan’s videos on the Quran. You are making some very ignorant and dangerous claims.

Again what is in the holy book?
Again.. This is not religious platform. It is banned here. If you want to discuss .. Go and open a thread with the permission of Mods. I will discuss there. N I don't think even this thread will last long.

You don't convert to anything if you understand religion is based on series of revelations from God. The belief in God is constant.

Again.. This is not religious platform. It is banned here. If you want to discuss .. Go and open a thread with the permission of Mods. I will discuss there. N I don't think even this thread will last long.

So you knew the rules, but still proceeded to express your opinions and thoughts in particular about Islam.

Simply accept that you have no answer and were just trying to vent your prejudices against Islam.

You can't refute or win debate with them on Islam. They are most knowledgeable people on islam.

:rofl:

Most knowledgeable and can't be defeated??? Most of these clowns can't even properly read even a single verse from Quran properly without making fool out of themselves

There are many people who have debated these guys and defeated them since they are very easy to defeat because of their lack of knowledge

You guys obviously don't know them since you sanghis are the biggest group of fools in the world who only watch these clowns and give them viewership

https://youtube.com/c/FaridResponds

https://youtube.com/c/TheMuslimSkeptic

And many many more

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom