What's new

Guarding Iran's AfPak borders

You honestly believe a starving hendi like him can survive in this landscape for 5 minutes? It's 50 deg C there everyday!

Hopefully with Border Management Force in place, terrorists like Kulbhashan Yadev and his network can be deterred from entering Pakistan from Iran.

You honestly believe a starving hendi like him can survive in this landscape for 5 minutes? It's 50 deg C there everyday!
These street shitters Ganghendi's are using Iran and Afghanistan as base to foment trouble in Pakistan Balochistan. On the other hand I also accept that Wahabi terrorist groups and smugglers are using Pakistan Balochistan to cause grief to Pakistan. Moral of the story. Pak/Iran need to sit together and instead of falling prey to outside provocations they jointly secure this area.

Iran will never go down to that shit level.

There's no proof who or what this hendi is or what he did. Where you kidnap him from. Nobody knows.

There is a case going on at the ICJ. The dossier on him is also presented to the UNSC. Do read up on that

You provided your territory for the Indian State sponsored terrorism. You should be thankful to have Pakistan as a friend in the region.

This starving hendi guy kidnap from god knows where and now being used as a patsy against Iran.

Nothing else.He wouldn't last 5 minutes there........what to speak of playing hendu james bond......lol

These street shitters Ganghendi's are using Iran and Afghanistan as base to foment trouble in Pakistan Balochistan. On the other hand I also accept that Wahabi terrorist groups and smugglers are using Pakistan Balochistan to cause grief to Pakistan. Moral of the story. Pak/Iran need to sit together and instead of falling prey to outside provocations they jointly secure this area.

Here's a short doco on the AfPak junction. Goes to show how difficult it is to guard against intrusion into Iran on this martian landscape:

You and your bull.shi.t excuses as usual. :lol: It just DOES NOT matter how difficult the terrain is to guard. It is Iran's border and land. It is the responsibility of the Iran to FIND a way to guard and protect its land and stop bit.ching like a little slu.t. :omghaha: :omghaha:

Iran needs to find a way or stop complaining like a looser.

This starving hendi guy kidnap from god knows where and now being used as a patsy against Iran.
Your gonna have to be open to concerns on both sides. It's no use ignoring and finding excuses. All that does it it encourages the sectarian anti Iran types in Pakistan because they will make excuses for the concerns you express. It's a two way street.

I am not one for conspiracy theories. and neither am I anti Iran. but I am pretty sure that This 'starving Ganghendi' was a Indian spy. He is a ex Indian navy commander. what the fcuk would he be doing in this part of the world? Teaching Iranians the virtues of open street shitting? No, he was point man for Indian RAW in establishing contacts with Baloch insurgents etc.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom