What's new

GSLV-D5, India's first indigenous cryogenic rocket, launched successfully

Looks like india rocket has much bigger booster than China rocket!

And looks much better than old version.

It won't be operational for at least another decade.

This is India we are talking about and we all know about their world famous delays.

I agree mate but surprisingly that shall not be the case anymore. Its operationalized now. Strange I know!

Its already regarded as operational after the first successful launch.

I still don't trust that it was the rocket they are talking about.

I need further video proof.

I don't trust fake Indian pictures.

It was a successful launch. However, this is only a rather light weight rocket. The medium weight launch vehicle still wouldn't be commissioned until the 2017 time frame. Its still a big achievement for India to launch a cryogenic rocket though as India never have any reliable cryogenic rocket.

So next time you shout about High Chines IQ .. we would demand you to open up your brain and show us where this High IQ resides In your head.

PUN INTENDED.

It was a successful launch. However, this is only a rather light weight rocket. The medium weight launch vehicle still wouldn't be commissioned until the 2017 time frame. Its still a big achievement for India to launch a cryogenic rocket though as India never have any reliable cryogenic rocket.
This is what I love about you Chinese.... you guys keep on shifting the goalpost the way you want...I am sure, the moment India does this.... you would say ... this is not good ... you could not do that.

So next time you shout about High Chines IQ .. we would demand you to open up your brain and show us where this High IQ resides In your head.

PUN INTENDED.

This is what I love about you Chinese.... you guys keep on shifting the goalpost the way you want...I am sure, the moment India does this.... you would say ... this is not good ... you could not do that.

Was anyone setting any goals for India? Can you refer me to such an article as I must have miss it in the first place.

So it's a light weight rocket.
Thanks for the info.

Not impressed.

We did our first in 1984.

So it's a light weight rocket.
Thanks for the info.

Not impressed.

I'm impressed that India can launch the rocket. It bring pride and joy to people of India. Hopefully, the hungry and the poor can feel better going to bed in their empty stomach knowing that their country had launched a cryogenic rocket.

As big as Ariane 4...
well but who needs Chinese approval .... :omghaha:

But Arian 4 retired 10 years ago.

I'm impressed that India can launch the rocket. It bring pride and joy to people of India. Hopefully, the hungry and the poor can feel better going to bed in their empty stomach knowing that their country had launched a cryogenic rocket.

But Arian 4 retired 10 years ago.

Now start to show your true colors troll........:devil:

Now start to show your true colors troll........:devil:

I was at another thread showing the poor of India. I was upset that Indian government do not do enough to feed its poor. While many Indians here cheer about the successful launch of its first cryogenic engine, the majority of Indians go to bed without a full stomach.

It won't be operational for at least another decade.

It is already operational.

Most of it is Russian technology which was clandestinely transferred to India.

Commission to Assess the Ballistic Missile Threat to the United States

Between July and October, however, ISRO personnel were found on site in the Russian rocket manufacturing plants that made the cryogenic stages and Indian officials claimed that Russia transferred more than "4/5ths" of the sanctioned production technology.

The remaining 1/5 was either developed by India or, more likely, transferred subsequently by Russia.

Back
Top Bottom