What's new

GSAT-5P launch fails, satellite vehicle explodes mid-air

WHEN YOU MAKE SOME THING BY YOUR OWN ,YOU MUST GET READY TO FACE FAILURES TOO. anyway thts a space mission . hope you distinguish btween two

I agree but in case of india i see alot more failures then normal mainly what i think the reason is that india doesnot accept their current situation and thinks of being a emerging super power,its this mindset that i think causes all this.:pakistan:

I agree but in case of india i see alot more failures then normal mainly what i think the reason is that india doesnot accept their current situation and thinks of being a emerging super power,its this mindset that i think causes all this.:pakistan:

buhahahahahah failure like what ? ? here's the site Welcome To Indian Space Research Organisation - Home Page

you will find few countries who reached MOON AND FOUND SOMETHING THAT Revolutionize space age !!! hope you people heard about it....:coffee:

Well the ISRO has perfected the PSLV..the next stage is the GSLV. What do you expect them to do not try to launch heavier rockets?

Well the ISRO has perfected the PSLV..the next stage is the GSLV. What do you expect them to do not try to launch heavier rockets?

I have my expectations for my country only. And being a neutral for a moment i except a little dignified build up not that.. HO HA!!! LAUNCH!! HA HU!!! and then FAIL...thats all im saying... you learn from your failures right but you have to learn and be realistic..yes you go to GSLV from PSLV logically but look before you leap..well a mindset cant be changed.:smokin:

I have my expectations for my country only. And being a neutral for a moment i except a little dignified build up not that.. HO HA!!! LAUNCH!! HA HU!!! and then FAIL...thats all im saying... you learn from your failures right but you have to learn and be realistic..yes you go to GSLV from PSLV logically but look before you leap..well a mindset cant be changed.:smokin:
well we don't need your advice yaar!!! kuch zyada he tough hai tumhara rocket science
:cheesy::cheesy:

Welcome To ISRO :: Milestones
read this compare this even with so called whatever you call your space agency then come to this thread and say tum jeet gaye tum jeet gaye...:bounce::bounce::bounce::p::whistle:

hahaha...!! typical indian mindset..All you do is compare.come out of your SCHOOL BOY comparison with my country..our satellite is not far away.look and learn or lose your eyes,this is a cruel world for you,you wont survive..Boy!! like i said when we do we make sure we dont fail..unfortunately too much for you to understand..

There is nothing about any mindset...new technologies fail. So you keep at it till you succeed. The PSLV program succeeded after the ASLV program ended in complete failure in the late 80's. Lessons were learnt, applied and the PSLV has been launching satellites for the alst 15 years and even managed to send one to the moon.

Eventually the ISRO will get the GSLV right. They have generous funding and they have talent so it is a matter of time.

even it takes a loss of huge sums of public money you call generous funding..for me its a waste of talent and manpower to go for 15 tries and get one there.in todays world dont you think that the margin for error is nill '0'? for me you have to nail it everytime.. 15 out of 15 for me.. this is not a exam where you can fail..you have a reputation in the world you have to live up to that mark,dont you think?

What are you talking about...the GSLV has had only 7 launches. 3 have been failures.2 have been partial failures(satellite put in at lower altitude) and 2 have been successes.

Why do you think it is a waste of money...GSLV or no GSLV, India will need heavy communication satellites so either make the satellite and pay the Europeans to launch it for you at heavy expense or try and learn to launch it yourself.

Everything can fail...Russia's last launch failed and this is the country which put a man on the moon first. America has had numerous failures some of which have been catastrophic in terms of lives lost as with the shuttle disasters.

naaaaaa!!! its should be come from nation who is pioneer in that field not from some one who still not come out of the womb!:coffee:

that is not correct. Pakistan has a space program. it is well and advanced. we are going to launch our first satellite next year with China. :pakistan: :china:

see yourself

www.suparco.gov.pk

gsatcvr1.jpg

that is not correct. Pakistan has a space program. it is well and advanced. we are going to launch our first satellite next year.

not agree ,just a website , cmon yaar !!plz i know u people know who's is launching it and who made it for you people .:rolleyes: but hey its a good move ,and you might end up in space launch this decade .

Back
Top Bottom