What's new

GSAT-5P launch fails, satellite vehicle explodes mid-air

No you are not here. When there is a success you do not post, just hide. Now you are posting same thing again and again just because it is a failure. Dont you even bother that you have nothing close to it!!!

We build and launch satellites for other countries as well. What you do?

There is nothing Called again and again here...
Just sharing detailed reports...

I know that this is great failure of India. U people are so disappointed and why should not....

This is multibillion Dollar launch & India’s First cryogenic engine GSLV -D3 Launching failed

In five earlier flights India had used imported Russian Engines….

This is so tough to accept that India want to be the 6th country in the word to have a cryogenic engine & now GSLV -D3 Launch failed…

This is also so hard to accept that it took India more than 15 years to develop cryogenic engine …

there goes indian tax payer's hard earned money down the drain thrice with in 5 months

@Skybolt ,,,,Why is this imbecile spamming the forum with the same pictures and posting all the videos from youtube ??

I would like to thrash the man who taught this kid how to use internet.

This Video Shows complete Story ....

Last edited by a moderator:
There is nothing Called again and again here...
Just sharing detailed reports...

This is multibillion Dollar launch & India’s First cryogenic engine GSLV -D3 Launching failed

In five earlier flights India had used imported Russian Engines….

I know that this is great failure of India. U people are so disappointed and why should not....

This is so tough to accept that India want to be the 6th country in the word to have a cryogenic engine & now GSLV -D3 Launch failed…

This is also so hard to accept that it took India more than 15 years to develop cryogenic engine …

Learn the first lesson this is not 'multi-billion' launch. No launch vehicle costs multi-billion. lol

Hard to accept? What? Who is not accepting? :lol: We have space launches and satellites in orbit. Just last month a satellite built by ISRO launched successfully. There are some problems in GSLV/cryogenic engine is an advanced technology. They will launch another one with in next few months.

Now is it hard to accept that you don't have any space programme?

there goes indian tax payer's hard earned money down the drain thrice with in 5 months

We fail because we have programmes. That money belongs to Indians, so not your concern. You even ashamed to say about your nationality.

Coz its taxpayer's money.we pay taxes.

We are talking about Indian Govt here FYI.

Worry when the GSLV designed by your government (whateva it is) with its tax payer's money explodes.

We are perfectly capable of looking after our country (India)

There are many success of ISRO as well....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Skybolt ,,,,Why is this imbecile spamming the forum with the same pictures and posting all the videos from youtube ??

I would like to thrash the man who taught this kid how to use internet.

this is not Spamming... this is developing Story...

As we all know this is great loss....
As an engineer, I know how much this is painful for every one... in last 15 Year Indian engineers took day n night to build this machine & lost in just 60 Sec. but it doesn't mean ISRO is over...

India will Defiantly learn something good from this loss...

Leave it dude ---- that kid will again post the same picture he has been posting from the first page. He knows nothing else. Just Ctrl+C and then Ctrl+V :hitwall:

The funny thing is last he posted a 'Telugu' news channel saying it tell the complete story. Imagine a Pakistani understanding 'Telugu' to say it says the complete story. :lol:

KID.

PSLV launching Chandrayaan to the Moon....

PSLV-C11%20LiftOff.jpg

Back
Top Bottom