What's new

GSAT-5P launch fails, satellite vehicle explodes mid-air

Learn the first lesson this is not 'multi-billion' launch. No launch vehicle costs multi-billion. lol

your All answers are in this video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every failure is heart breaking, unfortunate and bring disappointment but that does not mean we should stop trying.. Success requires mainly Patience, True Efforts and Luck..
I wish ISRO best of luck for their future tests.

Few thoughts:

1) Disappointment, but now we have learned even more and now ISRO will know what mistakes should not be made. I am sure eventually we will get there, moreover we will have a very solid knowledge base about various issues that can creep in during such launches.

2) Every space power faces issues, recently Russia's GLONASS satellites also fell down in ocean. Handling complex technologies is always a learning process.

3) 125 crore is peanuts compared to the experience gained. Moreover only Bangalore citizens pay more than 1000cr each year in tax. We are not a banana republic dependent on aid from others to survive. Capable nations like India should take risk to learn new things.

4) About those laughing at us:

"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative."

Leave it dude ---- that kid will again post the same picture he has been posting from the first page. He knows nothing else. Just Ctrl+C and then Ctrl+V :hitwall:

The funny thing is last he posted a 'Telugu' news channel saying it tell the complete story. Imagine a Pakistani understanding 'Telugu' to say it says the complete story. :lol:

KID.

I think that kid must know about India's power as well. I asked him why he is not seen when there is a success!! lol No answer!

ISRO PSLV-C9 Successfully Launches Ten Satellites

Last edited by a moderator:
Since morning I am to exited about launch and from 1500 hour start my TV but unfortunately mission failed

Just like ISRO head said last time that they will test our own engine with in a year so hope for the best

But i think we need communication satellite urgently so may be Russia or EU will launch our next communication satellite

Again running away with a video? :lol: What it mean? you do not have anything like that?

What about my rest of the post?

i am not against the ISRO or Indian Space program...
but with due respect todays result shows other side of image....:coffee:

Who are you to be against it? Is it your money?

Tell me first, where it says that it costs 'multi billion dollar' and we are not accepting the failure.

We have space launch vehicles and advanced satellites like other space faring nations. they also have failures and so do we. But what is here by not accepting as you said?

Today's test shows nothing. Failure is part and parcel of new things. But how would you know anything about this . . .

"behind every successful man there are a thousand failures."

"There is no failure. Only feedback "

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail"

and last,

You always pass failure on your way to success..!!

this is what humanity has learnt since time began.... jai hind.. :)

Your country my friend has been irrepairably damaged. It becomes impossible to turn around a country , whose entire younger generation has gone through all the..consiracies , intolerance , working 4 revolutions on forums ,,, Jihad , Israel wants to get you,,, etc

nothing is irrepairably damaged my dear! As i said it is marathon not a sprint.. come out of day dreaming that PAKISTAN WOULD FAIL.. lolzzz.. :D

Tell me one country, who has the capability to launch satelites into orbit today, in the world which didn't experienced failure launching satelintes into orbit?
Can anyone, including Pakistani and Chinese members.

' Sometimes some people laugh at your failures, but then they are not actually laughing at you but actually charging you up to start again and shut their mouths next time and at that time its your turn to laugh at them .That time the laughers find lame reasons to undermine your success, this charges you more and you rare to perform better and shut their mouths forever' so guys let the trolls laugh and ignore them.

Back
Top Bottom