What's new

GRSE Has Taken The INS Kamorta Out For A Spin - First Ever Visual

bloo

Reaction score
Country
India
GRSE Has Taken The INS Kamorta Out For A Spin - First Ever Visual [Image Of The Day]
Soon to be the Indian Navy's first-of-its-class, stealthy Anti-Submarine Warfare [ASW] Corvette, being developed indigenously.

INS Kamorta was reported to have run aground while leaving coastal waters, before it could even begin its sea trials.

As seen in the picture below, it is out in the open seas. Problems sorted. Trials resumed.

courtesy GRSE

GRSE Has Taken The INS Kamorta Out For A Spin - First Ever Visual [Image Of The Day] - AA Me, IN

Corvette with 8 anti-ship missiles, 2*3 torpedos, 2 ciws, 2* RBU6000 rockets, 1*76mm oto gun, 16 air defence missiles? Its better and more powerful than many frigates in sub-continent.

Corvette with 8 anti-ship missiles, 2*3 torpedos, 2 ciws, 2* RBU6000 rockets, 1*76mm oto gun, 16 air defence missiles? Its better and more powerful than many frigates in sub-continent.

and we'll have 4 + 8(more advanced) corvettes.. 8-)

mates its looks like a destroyer for me... :D.8-).

mates its looks like a destroyer for me... :D.8-).

I also feel the same.Not only looks but specs suggest its more powerful than many frigates in our region.Grse is ver committed but there is always some delay.I did training there in 2006 and we used to go n visit the ins beas that was undergoing its sea trials .:)

I also feel the same.Not only looks but specs suggest its more powerful than many frigates in our region.Grse is ver committed but there is always some delay.I did training there in 2006 and we used to go n visit the ins beas that was undergoing its sea trials .:)
good to hear about you mate. what you doing now ?? what is GRSE??

looks good but we are yet to master sealth tech for ships....too many antenas sticking out...
anyways it looks like frigate...

A1UsA.jpg

what will be anti ship missiles for these ship?? brahmos ??

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom