What's new

Growing Mumbai - The city of Dreams

Then why do u discuss Karachi???

It would be worth your while to READ who came up with the posts on desert-city Karachi, islamabad and lahore in the first place. You certainly didn't have to bring up a random chinese city/province here in response to any of those posts; that was completely unwarranted, and I'd expect you to know better given how long you've been around.

It would be worth your while to READ who came up with the posts on desert-city Karachi in the first place. You certainly didn't have to bring up a random chinese city/province here in response to any of those posts; that was completely unwarranted, and I'd expect you to know better given how long you've been around.
If you don't really want to mention other places, when people mention them, report and delete....
Apparently, some indian members here enjoy such comparison.

Deflection much? Nice try, but it didn't work. Please try and follow the rules given how you're chinese and all. ;)

Back to Bombay ...
People have "climax" when Pakistan members mention their cities.....
And when I mention your city is worse than some random place in Southwest China, you come up to "preach me"....
Pls report all, thanks.

People have "climax" when Pakistan members mention their cities.....
And when I mention your city is worse than some random place in Southwest China, you come up to "preach me"....
Pls report all, thanks.

I think you meant to say, 'orgasm'.

Again, stop deflecting. Nobody's perfect and that includes you and your childish ways here in this thread. You'd be better off apologising and admitting your mistake like a real human being rather than trying to spin it every way you can as is typical of you-know-who, but I realise that might be asking a bit much of someone who's been put on a pedestal by the so-called 'hosts' of this forum. ;) Anyway, do whatever you want because this is afterall, one of the few places on the internet where you can be yourself. LOL

If you don't really want to mention other places, when people mention them, report and delete....
Apparently, some indian members here enjoy such comparison.

So does the Cheerleading squad , apparently ....going by how guiyang kooyang or whatever that place is , is brought for comparison ...btw tell me why the eff are you here commenting on this thread anyway ....keep your confucianisms elsewhere ...

I think you meant to say, 'orgasm'.

Again, stop deflecting. Nobody's perfect and that includes you and your childish ways here in this thread. You'd be better off apologising and admitting your mistake like a real human being rather than trying to spin it every way you can as is typical of you-know-who, but I realise that might be asking a bit much of someone who's been put on a pedestal by the so-called 'hosts' of this forum. ;) Anyway, do whatever you want because this is afterall, one of the few places on the internet where you can be yourself. LOL
As ever....
Only have guts when Pakistan members comment.....

lol.....when people mentioned Karachi.....these people were like taking drugs and having climax......
If they have the guts, stop comparing and report the ones who mentioned Karachi........
But instead, they enjoyed such comparison and continued to show off their 5% regions....
What should I say?
Sorry for stopping your high in comparison of Bombay and Karachi.....
:frown:

lol.....when people mentioned Karachi.....these people were like taking drugs and having climax......
If they have the guts, stop comparing and report the ones who mentioned Karachi........
But instead, they enjoyed such comparison and continued to show off their 5% regions....
What should I say?
Sorry for stopping your high in comparison of Bombay and Karachi.....
:frown:

"If they have the guts"? ha ha ha

Grow up, Andrew. You know you need to ASAP ;)

Last edited:
14272076_1144730915623384_3316691093067661312_n.jpg

cc: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKxTrGgjjVp/

14488260_116192435510505_8870585862702759936_n.jpg

cc: https://www.instagram.com/p/BK00PiWjuFm/

BWSL | North end
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

cc: Bombaywalla

MQM offices have been demolished , violence has decreased alot due to rangers operation. I dont think you follow the news and is mentally stuck how things were years ago.
I am following the news nor I am mentally stuck. Let me tell u in clear terms demolising the offices of MQM does not decrease the voilence in any form size or shape. I am seen videos of MQM youths fighting against Jamati workers in the streets of Karachi. Recently I came across a video of voilence between 2 communities MQM and the ANP pathans, trading gunfire with AK guns while the Politicans of the 2 parties(MQM & ANP) abusing and insulting each other during a debate. Infact the rivalry goes to more then 5 decades

Back
Top Bottom