What's new

Growing Mumbai - The city of Dreams

Looks magical!!! Very busy and full of energy! :D

Please post some pics of restaurants and malls too if not posted already.

Weren't some pakistans saying karachi was better than Bombay?

For Karachiites, its still better because its our home. Bombay has amazing skyline!!!! Which we dont have Karachi, who ever says otherwise has clearly not seen these pics.

For Karachiites, its still better because its our home. Bombay has amazing skyline!!!! Which we dont have Karachi, who ever says otherwise has clearly not seen these pics.

P.S: The pic in your dp is from India.

Do not....I say DO NO open the floodgates! :) :D ;) I'll post some restaurant and food pics later.

Last edited:
Do not....I say DO NO open the floodgates! :) :D ;) I'll post some restaurant and food pics later.

In movies they never use the skyscrapers in a good way, Frankly I thought Mubai doesn't have tall buildings like these, because they only show this place in most movies.
image.jpg

So we think Mumbai has old buildings from the british rule. But these pics are quite something.

I replied to the person because he brought my city's name, as a taunt, so I had to respond.

In movies they never use the skyscrapers in a good way, Frankly I thought Mubai doesn't have tall buildings like these, because they only show this place in most movies.
View attachment 256782

So we think Mumbai has old buildings from the british rule. But these pics are quite something.

I replied to the person because he brought my city's name, as a taunt, so I had to respond.

Mate, I meant, do not open the floodgate of food & restaurant photos, for if you knew me, you'd know that that's my favourite topic in the world. :D

Aer Bar | Four Seasons Hotel | Worli
Aer_bar_mumbai_1.jpg

Four_seasons_lounge.jpg

P1050580.jpg

cc: four seasons

This hotel also features the amazing 'San Xi' restaurant, the photos from which, I'll try to post this weekend ...

Last edited:
This is a list of top 40 cities by number of completed or topped out skyscrapers, which are defined as a building that reaches or exceeds the height of 150 meters by the CTBUH (Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat).

The list is topped by Hong Kong, New York, followed by Dubai, Shanghai, Chicago. By region In the top 40, China has 13, US has 7, 3 in SK, 2 in Japan, 2 in Europe (Moscow; Istanbul), 2 in UAE, 2 in Australia, and the rest mostly in ASEAN and other Asian cities.
Your data is too old ,currently mumbai has 53 skyscrapers which exceed the height of 150 meters and 63 skyscrapers under construction.

Here's an approximate list of all the skyscrapers and supertalls (above 300 metres) under construction in the city and suburbs. The list includes only major buildings ...
Skyscrapers & Supertalls - SkyscraperCity

Aer Bar | Four Seasons Hotel | Worli
Aer_bar_mumbai_1.jpg

Four_seasons_lounge.jpg

P1050580.jpg

cc: four seasons

This hotel also features the amazing 'San Xi' restaurant, the photos from which, I'll try to post this weekend ...
I would love to get the job of that bar tender, he gets paid to look that view every night.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom