What's new

Group Captain Abhinandan V to get Vir Chakra from President for the false claim of shooting down F-16 on 27 Feb

Param Vir Chakra recommendations are given after verifying facts by a committee with proofs, more than in public domain.

Well deserved.

It will take years for a pakistani general to speak the truth about the doosra banda.

Hello….LM reps went to count the planes a few weeks later. All the planes were counted. No f-16 was shot down. Unless-if your arguement is that LM and the US government is lying to India for Pakistan. If so, give a reason on why United States would lie to India?

Hello….LM reps went to count the planes a few weeks later. All the planes were counted. No f-16 was shot down. Unless-if your arguement is that LM and the US government is lying to India for Pakistan. If so, give a reason on why United States would lie to India?

They have this part covered too. They have a denial from USA department of defense in their media that denies counting Pakistanis F16s

That is something else that this so called denial couldn't be found anywhere on USA department of defense own official website or any credible US journalist and can only be found on Indian media :)

Param Vir Chakra recommendations are given after verifying facts by a committee with proofs, more than in public domain.

Well deserved.

It will take years for a pakistani general to speak the truth about the doosra banda.

I bet your deedee is hiding that dosra banda in her closet.
On a serious note, the dosra banda was mistaken for Ejection seat parachute. And how is that Dosra banda landed on the ground after Abhi if Abhi shot down that dosra banda? maybe laws of physics does not apply in Indian imaginations?

They have this part covered too. They have a denial from USA department of defense in their media that denies counting Pakistanis F16s

That is something else that this so called denial couldn't be found anywhere on USA department of defense own official website or any credible US journalist and can only be found on Indian media :)

Another claim that exists in Indian media, no where else.and for the sake of controlling India, US would let things slide. India think that US media is not directly contracting Indian fantasies means that Indians can continue is fabrication of stories. Such as claiming what DOD says.

Last edited:

Well deserved.

Much like the facts committee awarded Yogendra Singh Yadav with PVC posthumously despite the fact that he was alive and well, absconding in a hospital; atleast the creativity with his subsequent, concocted story is enchanting..........we have to give you guys that.

P.S. I look forward to the release of Movies based on the 'stories', unless they have already been released.

I blew up the death star and then while enjoying some fantashtik tea on one of the moons of tatooine with luke skywalker, I told me that darth vader lied, he isn't luke's father, chewbacca is luke's father (hey, whatever rocks his mama's boat man)! can I get the coveted rebel alliance medal of honor please? 😆

Ajeeb Chaman chu nation hai yaar, all four missiles were shown by PAF on open source, then how da fuq he shoot an F-16 ? with his pistol or his imagination ?

Well deserved.

More like getting a thumps up from BJP. And what facts are there to verify after knowing no missile was fired by Nandu 😆 I have so many proofs from Rahul Kanwal (or whoever it was) accepting Su30 down to indians trying hard to show Mig21 as F16 or parachute of Mig21 being shown as F16s "pilots" or just the missiles not being fired but what has india put forward ? Just two picture of so-called radar coverage ? Or khayali F16 in clouds ?

And don't worry about dusra banda (if there was any he was a pa jeet) but our side said there was only 1 (Nandu) his pictures from CMH are out there but one thing we surely know about a banda being rescued by Mi17 which got shot by your own people because its transponder was off. I wonder why the transponder was off and who was it rescuing. 😆

I bet your deedee is hiding that dosra banda in her closet.
On a serious note, the dosra banda was mistaken for Ejection seat parachute. And how is that Dosra banda landed on the ground after Abhi if Abhi shot down that dosra banda? maybe laws of physics does not apply in Indian imaginations?

Your DGISPR ghafoora is not my deedee.

I doubt how an ejection seat parachute gets admitted in hospital and later died due to injuries.

Back
Top Bottom