What's new

Groundbreaking of new Gwadar Airport

Can you share a source? I’m very surprised because a few month ago when Pakistan approached China for help with financial crisis they said they would only loan money. In that case I think a loan with favourable rates towards Pakistan would have been okay, but I don’t think that China is in the business of simply handing out money.

246 million dollars Gwadar International Airport under CPEC to undergo construction in April
Category : Latest News Source : The News Date : 04-02-2019

Since the feasibility study of the new Gwadar International Airport has been completed and reviewed by both Pakistani and Chinese authorities, it has been decided that the construction work on the $246 million mega-project will begin in April. According to an official record, unlike other projects under the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) that are operating under concessional loans, the Airport is planned under a Chinese grant. The airport will also be the biggest in Pakistan at an area of 4300 acres.

Tell me why does a guy from Netherlands care what I think about Pakistan?

China’s has crippled its allies with dependancy look at Sri Lanka I care more about China here. It needs to treat it’s allies better and not just as parking spaces for money or potential debt trap prey. Truly sad that Sri Lanka had to give up its port to China is that Gwadar’s future?

Can you share a source? I’m very surprised because a few month ago when Pakistan approached China for help with financial crisis they said they would only loan money. In that case I think a loan with favourable rates towards Pakistan would have been okay, but I don’t think that China is in the business of simply handing out money.

I am from Pakistani descent and a dual passport holder. I have more in common with Pakistan than you.

You can cry rivers. All developing nations prefer China over Western exploitation. It is sour grapes for you.

You don’t care about Sri Lanka. Neither do you care about Pakistan or Gwadar. You are just frustrated how China is expanding its political and economic influence. Something you thought was reserved for Western countries, but you are wrong. China is not a colonizer. We know who the real colonizers are.

It is bad news for the West. China is welcomed all over the developing world. Deal with it.

Guess you’re right about this

LOL you don’t even know the facts, but are commenting on this development.

Last edited:
I am from Pakistani descent and a dual passport holder. I have more in common with Pakistan than you.

You can cry rivers. All developing nations prefer China over Western exploitation. It is sour grapes for you.

You don’t care about Sri Lanka. Neither do you care about Pakistan or Gwadar. You are just frustrated how China is expanding its political and economic influence. Something you thought was reserved for Western countries, but you are wrong. China is not a colonizer. We know who the real colonizers are.

It is bad news for the West. China is welcomed all over the developing world. Deal with it.

LOL you don’t even know the facts, but are commenting on this development.
lol bro neither did you:no: I was open enough ask as soon as someone that actually knew more about this for a link. If you had known you probs would shared corrected me rather tried to insult.

Guess you'd make a basic troll

lol bro neither did you:no: I was open enough ask as soon as someone that actually knew more about this for a link. If you had known you probs would shared corrected me rather tried to insult.

Guess you'd make a basic troll

LOL Don’t open your mouth about stuff you know nothing about.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom