What's new

Ground Zero Saharanpur: We were Hindus only till polling, Dalits complain

Uttar Pradesh crime stats: 699 murders in 45 days of Akhilesh Yadav's rule

In the backfoot over deterioration of law and order in the Uttar Pradesh (UP) after it came to power in March earlier this year, the Samajwadi Party (SP) government released crime stats in the state assembly claiming that between March 1 to April 15, only 699 cases of murder, 263 rape cases and 249 incidents of loot have taken place in the state.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...Akhilesh-Yadavs-rule/articleshow/14062681.cms

Did any body make a meme of Secular Akhilesh and posted on forums back then ?

The statistics are alarming. From March 15-April 15, 2017, the first month of the Adityanath government, rapes and robberies increased by more than four times as compared to the same period in 2016. Dacoities, in turn, went up by nearly seven times. Murder went up by more than two times.

Source:
https://scroll.in/article/838640/th...esh-slipping-into-jungle-raj-under-adityanath

Wait.

Two years to go.

It's coming.

Hindi.
Well.. Let's see:coffee:

The statistics are alarming. From March 15-April 15, 2017, the first month of the Adityanath government, rapes and robberies increased by more than four times as compared to the same period in 2016. Dacoities, in turn, went up by nearly seven times. Murder went up by more than two times.

Source:
https://scroll.in/article/838640/th...esh-slipping-into-jungle-raj-under-adityanath

Well.. Let's see:coffee:

We are building towards the perfect storm.

Muslims.

Christians.

Sikhs.

Dalits.

Southies.

It starts.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

@Nilgiri

@ranjeet

@Roybot

@Robinhood Pandey

@Soumitra

Still have no life vsdoc? We are winning, its ok you don't have to get 50 - 100 more voters or however many you think will get on this forum with your reverse psychology buddy.

Its ok, calm down and have a scotch.

Its funny you have duped gullible mard-e-momin like showstopper too lol.

These Congressis and their motley crew of corrupt scoundrels, will try all the dirty tricks in the book from now till the voting ends for the next general election, less than two years to go now!

Dalits,Christians and muslims are facing highest percecution in India under BJP rule. British were better than this. So kindly fee to west.

Still have no life vsdoc? We are winning, its ok you don't have to get 50 - 100 more voters or however many you think will get on this forum with your reverse psychology buddy.

Its ok, calm down and have a scotch.

Its funny you have duped gullible mard-e-momin like showstopper too lol.

Buddy, you are so wrong and so dense not to see the signs that it's not even funny now.

Do you prefer people who are clean or people who are dirty?
Are you telling me Dalits are unclean people, hence they need to be told that they should be clean when they meet yogi.

Dalits,Christians and muslims are facing highest percecution in India under BJP rule. British were better than this. So kindly fee to west.
A better option is to send BJP and it's blind followers to a far away land and make India free again.

Converting to buddhism and christianity wont solve their problems. If these persecuted dalits want to teach North Indian upper caste tyrants a lesson. Then converting to Islam is the best option.

An upper caste bhaiyya can kill or rape a dalit ans get away with it because the dalit is lower caste hindu. But if he converts to Islam then it creates fear in the minds of brahmans who wont dare to persecute them.

Converting to buddhism and christianity wont solve their problems. If these persecuted dalits want to teach North Indian upper caste tyrants a lesson. Then converting to Islam is the best option.

An upper caste bhaiyya can kill or rape a dalit ans get away with it because the dalit is lower caste hindu. But if he converts to Islam then it creates fear in the minds of brahmans who wont dare to persecute them.

you can try it yourself (or may be you already did). But dont call out Dalits to convert.

you can try it yourself (or may be you already did). But dont call out Dalits to convert.
Who are you tell me what to do or not? A bhaiyya brahman I guess. I hate religion. I am an upper caste Hindu so I dont face discrimination. But I feel terrible for dalits and tribals. Only converting to Islam is their option to teach North Indian casteist a lesson.

Who are you tell me what to do or not? A bhaiyya brahman I guess. I hate religion. I am an upper caste Hindu so I dont face discrimination. But I feel terrible for dalits and tribals. Only converting to Islam is their option to teach North Indian casteist a lesson.

Who are you tell Dalits to convert ? You are a Fascist Islamist ?

Back
Top Bottom