What's new

Dalits Butchered for Hosting Indian Flag

all dalits should convert 2 Christianity for better life

actually this happens dalits here do move to christianity..this is a fact nd i as indian accept it....herd church gives them some interessts here so they move to christianity!..like money or a house quater for living or a job smwhere

With pseudo secular politicians... it is natural Bihar/UP/WB are in the gutter. It is universally condemned by all nationalist Indians.
If any incident like this happens in Pakistan, the members mostly openly condemn it and sympathize with the victims. In India not one condemnation and one says that happens in Bihar (like Bihari are some less evolved humans) - We don't have to search much for caste-ism and racism its openly being displayed here.

They are becoming Hindu. Sorry to crack your shell. Narendra Modi was one of them. Besides they are not 'Dalits'. They are Hindu. Indian. Stone age policies of pseudo-secular politicians breed these worms. Caste based politics and all...

Besides, human beings are not chemicals that they will be converted from one form to another. :astagh:

i dont care if they r becoming frog worshiper. as long as every1 is equal.

Well, I am not Bangali though. The name is just picked. Anyway, my verdict remains the same.
well u r a so called brahmin urself dadubhai. what u have 2 say ?
Besides, I work in the service industry. So I am a Shudra. :)

Dalits should demand their own country and name it Dalitistan. I am sure there are lot of organisations who will support them. Entire world knows that there are 1 million separatist movements in India.

I also want a separate country for my own house in Anantnag. And also one in Bangalore. One should be Principality of Anantnag. The other - Sovereign Apartment Bangalore. :D
Dalits should demand their own country and name it Dalitistan. I am sure there are lot of organisations who will support them. Entire world knows that there are 1 million separatist movements in India.

Wrong. There are actually 1 billion !

Where were the missionaries, that is the real question.

Wrong. There are actually 1 billion !

Oops!! My bad.

Its high time India should just accept that its an artificial country and noone wants to live with it. Her all the neighbors hate her.

India have always treated Dalits very bad. The region and UN should make sure that India disintegrates into several republics and one of them should be Islamic Republic of Dalitistan.

Back
Top Bottom