Country
India
SAAB_Calendar_2012_1920x1200px_01_JANUARY.jpg
SAAB_Calendar_2012_1920x1200px_02_FEBRUARY.jpg
SAAB_Calendar_2012_1920x1200px_03_MARCH.jpg
SAAB_Calendar_2012_1920x1200px_04_APRIL.jpg
SAAB_Calendar_2012_1920x1200px_05_MAY.jpg
SAAB_Calendar_2012_1920x1200px_06_JUNE.jpg

If the Swedes have to stay in the fighter competition, they will have to do more than just this. Despite excellent neighborly ties, they failed to convince all the other Nordic nations to acquire the Gripens. Wonder how was that.

I'd rather have the 211th squadrons 2013 calendar :cheers:

Gripen may not be as lethal as Rafale or EFT, but great bang for money. I think, India instead of going for Rafale, should have acquired the whole company of SAB Gripen

Gripen may not be as lethal as Rafale or EFT, but great bang for money. I think, India instead of going for Rafale, should have acquired the whole company of SAB Gripen

I didn't know the company was up for sale ?

Are you sure they want to sell the company ?

I might be in the market for that kind of Company.

I really should make a bid......

I didn't know the company was up for sale ?

Are you sure they want to sell the company ?

I might be in the market for that kind of Company.

I really should make a bid......

No company will have a tag 'acquire me', unless declared bankrupt under national laws.

SAAB Gripen doesn't have the muscle to take on Lockheed or Boeing. It require markets to survive and India could have provided a huge captive market, and at the same time India badly requires defense tech that SAAB has. The synergies alone could have been worth Billions of dollar for both parties. It would have been win win for both.

A Saab Gripen cutaway drawing showing all of the foreign components.

Help, i'm unable to get the image to show on the thread. I clicked on the image to enlarge and then i copied and pasted the websites URL in the insert image box and i got nothing.

Noua-oferta-Gripen.html

No company will have a tag 'acquire me', unless declared bankrupt under national laws.

SAAB Gripen doesn't have the muscle to take on Lockheed or Boeing. It require markets to survive and India could have provided a huge captive market, and at the same time India badly requires defense tech that SAAB has. The synergies alone could have been worth Billions of dollar for both parties. It would have been win win for both.

Little miss JADE, you seem to be very gullible and naive.

There are laws against foreign investors buying stock of a defence related companies.

Think logically, if this company could be bought, China would have done that 20 years ago. They have much fatter and deeper pockets than your newly rich country. China also has a biiger captive market than yours. Infact if it was possible, the saudis would have done that 40 to 45 years ago.

Stop living in your lala land and come back to mother Earth, little missy.

Depends on what you mean with lethal. As far as I'm concerned, the Gripen 39E would be every bit as lethal as the Rafale if not more. From the available sources, it has a smaller frontal RCS, it can use the Meteor to its full extent where's the Rafale's Meteor is only fitted with a one-way link, the Gripens AESA is in the same league as the Rafales RBE2, but it arguably has a better connection with the IRST system and a wider coverage. In BVR combat, I believe the Gripen is definitely a force to be reckoned with.
Saab has declared many times that they need an important strategic partner to survive in the future where fighter jet orders become smaller due to the price of the planes. Also one of the reasons as to why Saab has offered so rich industrial off-sets.

Little miss JADE, you seem to be very gullible and naive.

There are laws against foreign investors buying stock of a defence related companies.

Think logically, if this company could be bought, China would have done that 20 years ago. They have much fatter and deeper pockets than your newly rich country. China also has a biiger captive market than yours. Infact if it was possible, the saudis would have done that 40 to 45 years ago.

Stop living in your lala land and come back to mother Earth, little missy.

No Miss Sage, you have no idea on what you are talking about, and it is better to keep quite than keep babbling on matters you have no idea of. Why don;t you post something on how fair Pakistanis are as compared to Indians. That suits you better :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom