What's new

Grenade Attack on Mosque Kills 3 in Pakistan

Reaction score
Pakistani police say assailants hurled hand grenades into a Sufi mosque in the country's northwest in a late night attack that left three people dead.

Police official Misri Khan says the attack late Thursday in Achini Bala village near the Khyber tribal region also wounded 20 people.

Khan said on Friday that three of the wounded were in critical condition. Dozens of worshippers were participating in a religious gathering when the attack took place.

No one has claimed responsibility for the attack, but suspicion will likely fall on the Pakistani Taliban and their allies. Hard-line Sunni extremists consider Sufis to be heretics.

Grenade Attack on Mosque Kills 3 in Pakistan - ABC News

RIP... To die in a bomb blast and that too in a religious place shows that almost everything in our world is wrong. And we are to blame :cry:

I'm going to wait for someone to blame this on some jewish/qadiani/hindu/cia/raw/mossad/KGB/MI6/toothfairy/SantaClaus conspiracy to derail the peace talks with those animals who Imran khan and the others love so much. Cmon, I'm waiting...

Np I will be the first!!! This was an ISI false flag to scare the sufis!!!

The pakistan ummah has only one way,the saudi way!!

why people go mosque TBH ? they don't know mosque can be blast anytime ?:undecided:

I used to go when I was a kid to play cricket when it rained outside. :D
The friends(seems too strange for me to call them Muslims, never thought about it) who used to play always took prasad from the Lal temple while returning home after playing :devil:
Kids are the best :yay:
why people go mosque TBH ? they don't know mosque can be blast anytime ?:undecided:

The friends(seems too strange for me to call them Muslims, never thought about it) who used to play always took prasad from the Lal temple while returning home after playing :devil:

Watching Pakistani news is quite depressing actually, bomb blasts everyday, sectarian violence, violence against women etc. And it never stops. The sad fact is some so called educated people, even here on PDF, will try and justify the insanity.

i was in karachi in January . i stay away for mosques and also keep eye on nearest mosque if people coming out after prayer i stay away never walk near to mosque its best time for suicide attackers :undecided:

i was in karachi in January . i stay away for mosques and also keep eye on nearest mosque if people coming out after prayer i stay away never walk near to mosque its best time for suicide attackers :undecided:

So where do you pray then ? Under a tree ?

You are brave. Very brave :D
Photo%252520Jun%25252024%25252C%2525202013%25252C%2525205%25253A15%252520PM.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom