What's new

Greetings to all good people

Pretty simple they are just Yugoslav Muslims in my book at the end of the day or South Slavic Muslims

correction: Yugoslav is a fake contrived term made by Britian, Russia & France to first destabilize the Ottoman Empire and then the Austro-Hungarian empire who were both obstacles to their imperial ambitions.

The only people who are really "slavs" in the Balkan region are Slovenians and to an extant Croatians from the Zagorje (northern) region.

Most people are paelo-Balkanic inhabitants such as Illyrians, Thracians, Celts or Greeks, Turkics and Goths who were later Slavicised due to socio-political and religious reasons.

Thanks for the analysis. I thought bosnia had acces to sea. How is the current map? If connections can be established with other muslim countries, then things might change. how are Bosnia relations with Turkey? Turkey would love to have a connection. Also how r relations with Albania?
Yes, Bosnia has land acces to sea which is about 7 kilometers wide, or 25 kilometers of coastline if the peninsula is included, but that part is controlled by bosnian Croats and they do not allow a seaport to be built there precisely because of our blockade, to depend on them when it comes to transportation. In fact, it is not just transport that is at stake but our freedom i independence because this is how we are under their control and they always have this mechanism of blockade and blackmail due to our hermetic confinement.

By the way, the continuity of blockade and separatism is a basic feature of croatian and serbian politics in Bosnia, from the highest to the lowest level of government, and that is one of the reasons why we Bosniaks do not have the freedom and independence to decide and work for our favor. For that reason we cannot make friendly, political, military, economic and other ties with countries and peoples that we consider friendly. This includes countries such as Albania, Turkey and others.

Undoubtedly Turkey, as well as the Turkish people feel a strong connection towards us and I hope that in time it will materialize in concrete support.

I would like to see this support in the development of business cooperation to raise our level of the real sector of the processing economy and thus keep our people emigrating to western Europe through employment. In the last 7 years due to the feeling of hopelessness due to criminal, bribery, corruption and nepotism as a consequence of the crisis (political i economic), people increasingly decide to leave with their whole families while this was not the case before. In the past, men would usually leave earn money and return to their families in Bosnia. So it can be said that these generations have decided on a journey of no return.

Apart from the economy, the military industry is also of strategic importance and I would like to see Turkish investment and knowledge transfer in the further development of our military industry in the future as a guarantor of our survival in this area. Because as I wrote earlier, we are facing constant blockades of bosnian Serbs an Croats so that also refers to equipping our army with weapons. While they are blocking our strengthening in Bosnia, they are developing unhindered in their home countries of Serbia and Croatia. Therefore, if due to their targeted political blockades we cannot by modern weapons then at least we can produce and they cannot prevent that.

As far as Albania is concerned, the religion Albanians people is primarily the Albanian nation and only then the religion. They were under the most rigid communist system for many years and that period significantly devastated them in the religious, cultural and educational sense so they will need more time to develop both as a people and as a state. For now, they are well on their way to being stable and realizing their potential. In the end, as far as Albanians are concerned they have not only an Islamic heritage and identity as is the case with us Bosniaks, but also a Cristian one so that feeling of closeness to us.

Yet it is not so gloomy in Bosnia, we have survived several times the worst periods in our existence when we were on the verge of total extinction and we will still be here, inshallah, despite the hatred of our enemies the call to prayer (ezan) from our mosques in Bosnia will be heard until Judgment Day.

Yes, Bosnia has land acces to sea which is about 7 kilometers wide, or 25 kilometers of coastline if the peninsula is included, but that part is controlled by bosnian Croats and they do not allow a seaport to be built there precisely because of our blockade, to depend on them when it comes to transportation. In fact, it is not just transport that is at stake but our freedom i independence because this is how we are under their control and they always have this mechanism of blockade and blackmail due to our hermetic confinement.

By the way, the continuity of blockade and separatism is a basic feature of croatian and serbian politics in Bosnia, from the highest to the lowest level of government, and that is one of the reasons why we Bosniaks do not have the freedom and independence to decide and work for our favor. For that reason we cannot make friendly, political, military, economic and other ties with countries and peoples that we consider friendly. This includes countries such as Albania, Turkey and others.

Undoubtedly Turkey, as well as the Turkish people feel a strong connection towards us and I hope that in time it will materialize in concrete support.

I would like to see this support in the development of business cooperation to raise our level of the real sector of the processing economy and thus keep our people emigrating to western Europe through employment. In the last 7 years due to the feeling of hopelessness due to criminal, bribery, corruption and nepotism as a consequence of the crisis (political i economic), people increasingly decide to leave with their whole families while this was not the case before. In the past, men would usually leave earn money and return to their families in Bosnia. So it can be said that these generations have decided on a journey of no return.

Apart from the economy, the military industry is also of strategic importance and I would like to see Turkish investment and knowledge transfer in the further development of our military industry in the future as a guarantor of our survival in this area. Because as I wrote earlier, we are facing constant blockades of bosnian Serbs an Croats so that also refers to equipping our army with weapons. While they are blocking our strengthening in Bosnia, they are developing unhindered in their home countries of Serbia and Croatia. Therefore, if due to their targeted political blockades we cannot by modern weapons then at least we can produce and they cannot prevent that.

As far as Albania is concerned, the religion Albanians people is primarily the Albanian nation and only then the religion. They were under the most rigid communist system for many years and that period significantly devastated them in the religious, cultural and educational sense so they will need more time to develop both as a people and as a state. For now, they are well on their way to being stable and realizing their potential. In the end, as far as Albanians are concerned they have not only an Islamic heritage and identity as is the case with us Bosniaks, but also a Cristian one so that feeling of closeness to us.

Yet it is not so gloomy in Bosnia, we have survived several times the worst periods in our existence when we were on the verge of total extinction and we will still be here, inshallah, despite the hatred of our enemies the call to prayer (ezan) from our mosques in Bosnia will be heard until Judgment Day.

Makes me sad to see our brothers being isolated like this. I would suggest the bosnian muslims to increase their population, have many wives. Try not to immigrate and instead solidify and increase ur majority. Also u guys need to have a really good govt, that have vision. You need to reach allies, make new ones. Train a muslim army and try and control the shore area, which u sed is small, still enough for business. Try having an inclusive govt where majority is in power.

Makes me sad to see our brothers being isolated like this. I would suggest the bosnian muslims to increase their population, have many wives. Try not to immigrate and instead solidify and increase ur majority. Also u guys need to have a really good govt, that have vision. You need to reach allies, make new ones. Train a muslim army and try and control the shore area, which u sed is small, still enough for business. Try having an inclusive govt where majority is in power.
Compared to bosnian Serbs and Croats we have a younger population and a better fertile base. In our country, Bosnia and Herzegovina, we unofficialy make up about 55-56 % of the population, while the number of newborns is about 58-59 % with a tendency to grow.

Although we are emigrating again bosnian Croats and Serbs are emigrating to a greater extent so there is some balance. With this difference, we can justifiably hope that there will be a smaller number of our returnees from west Europe while cannot be said especially for bosnian Croats, they assimilate or buy property in Croatia with the money earn. A similar case is with bosnian Serbs, but to a much lesser extent.

We can hardly increase our popučlation because we are too urban, only if we do not become an atractive country for immigration of the Muslim world. I do not mean lonely man, but families with children.

I am a Bosniak from Bosnia, I live in Sarajevo. I salute members and editors of this quality forum with a wealth of useful information. Apart from kulture, economy and social aspect of society, and particularly interested in religion. I speak very bad English but hope I will be understandable enough. Thank you.

Welcome brother, good to have you on board.

Salutations from Greece and welcome to PDF!
Your English is very good and perfectly understandable, don't worry about it. See you in the forums! :cheers:

Compared to bosnian Serbs and Croats we have a younger population and a better fertile base. In our country, Bosnia and Herzegovina, we unofficialy make up about 55-56 % of the population, while the number of newborns is about 58-59 % with a tendency to grow.

Although we are emigrating again bosnian Croats and Serbs are emigrating to a greater extent so there is some balance. With this difference, we can justifiably hope that there will be a smaller number of our returnees from west Europe while cannot be said especially for bosnian Croats, they assimilate or buy property in Croatia with the money earn. A similar case is with bosnian Serbs, but to a much lesser extent.

We can hardly increase our popučlation because we are too urban, only if we do not become an atractive country for immigration of the Muslim world. I do not mean lonely man, but families with children.

Many Syrian refugee can immigrate to your country. This will be a good thing for both Bosnian Muslim and Syrian refugee.

Welcome to the forum. You will find me exposing Indian lies here.these indians are biggest liars. I hate India and I accept it xd.

Welcome to the forum. You will find me exposing Indian lies here.these indians are biggest liars. I hate India and I accept it xd.

You are a smart man. Half the battle of fighting the enemy is to know him. Once you know who your enemy is, than you can focus in combating him in every way.

Salaam brother,

I have a question for you in your country is the military segregated or joint Muslims & Christians together? And what is the balance between Christian and Muslim soldiers. You solidify your position you people might as well re-arm and provide basic training and allow Muslims to legally own weapons (small arms for defense) and give much greater quota to Muslims and the Croat & Serbian areas enforce strict rule and weapon them out slowly -- and encourage them to immigrate outside the country.

Welcome to the forum. Interested to learn about the current state of your nation. I hope allies help your country secure itself and keep the peace.

Back
Top Bottom