What's new

Greetings to all good people

I am a Bosniak from Bosnia, I live in Sarajevo. I salute members and editors of this quality forum with a wealth of useful information. Apart from kulture, economy and social aspect of society, and particularly interested in religion. I speak very bad English but hope I will be understandable enough. Thank you.
Welcome. Who's in your profile picture? He looks like Lenin.

[QUOTE = "masterchief_mirza, post: 12639460, član: 195176"] Dobrodošli. Tko je na vašoj slici profila? Izgleda kao Lenjin. [/ QUOTE]
Ha ha, when I took a closer look at the picture iz really looks like Lenin. The picture shows Bosnian reformer and hero Husein captain Gradascevic, his nickname is Dragon of Bosnia.

Welcome, would love to know the current situation of bosnia and how it looks forward. Pakistan should increase and strengthen relations with bosnia, there can be great business potential. We already have respect for each other.
I will answer you later on more detail, inshaAllah.

Welcome, would love to know the current situation of bosnia and how it looks forward. Pakistan should increase and strengthen relations with bosnia, there can be great business potential. We already have respect for each other.
As you probably know, the war was extremely difficult and bloody and as a result we are now in our homeland reduced to about 33% of the territory where we are the demographic majority and where we have some legislative and executive power under our control and where our lives are, property and honor safe from the hands of the enemy. In other parts of Bosnia under bosnian Serb and Croat control, our few returnees are discriminated against and have almost no rights.

That our territory is not compact but is divided into two parts, like Palestinian West coast and Gaza strip, with the difference that we are hermetically sealed and surrounded by the christian territory from the west and east, with no access to the sea and land connection with other muslims.

We Bosniaks are the westernmost part of the world Islam and this fact, as well as our environment, largely determines the guidelines of our actions, yesterday, today and tomorrow.

We have experienced several genocides 120 years ago and now live on the remnants of the remnants of our homeland, which encompasses not only the current borders of the state Bosnia and Herzegovina, and our primary goal in the coming period is biological survival and resistance to assimilation, hybrid and special war current in the field of politics, economics, demography, etc.

Therefore, the armed war is over but in fact it is only frozen for the future, when it will be reactivated when the preconditions for a restart are created. As things stand, in the coming war there will be a final unfolding of our drama, or we will lose and disappear from the face of the Earth or we will finally defeat and expel Serbs and Croats from Bosnia to their home countries. They are in a far better position than us because they are ethnically compact and homogeneous, they have more economy, material, financial, military and other resources than us and their biggest advantage is the human factor, there are over 12 milion of them in total while there are about 2 milion of us Bosniaks.

That's right... time will tell what our destiny will be.

As you probably know, the war was extremely difficult and bloody and as a result we are now in our homeland reduced to about 33% of the territory where we are the demographic majority and where we have some legislative and executive power under our control and where our lives are, property and honor safe from the hands of the enemy. In other parts of Bosnia under bosnian Serb and Croat control, our few returnees are discriminated against and have almost no rights.

That our territory is not compact but is divided into two parts, like Palestinian West coast and Gaza strip, with the difference that we are hermetically sealed and surrounded by the christian territory from the west and east, with no access to the sea and land connection with other muslims.

We Bosniaks are the westernmost part of the world Islam and this fact, as well as our environment, largely determines the guidelines of our actions, yesterday, today and tomorrow.

We have experienced several genocides 120 years ago and now live on the remnants of the remnants of our homeland, which encompasses not only the current borders of the state Bosnia and Herzegovina, and our primary goal in the coming period is biological survival and resistance to assimilation, hybrid and special war current in the field of politics, economics, demography, etc.

Therefore, the armed war is over but in fact it is only frozen for the future, when it will be reactivated when the preconditions for a restart are created. As things stand, in the coming war there will be a final unfolding of our drama, or we will lose and disappear from the face of the Earth or we will finally defeat and expel Serbs and Croats from Bosnia to their home countries. They are in a far better position than us because they are ethnically compact and homogeneous, they have more economy, material, financial, military and other resources than us and their biggest advantage is the human factor, there are over 12 milion of them in total while there are about 2 milion of us Bosniaks.

That's right... time will tell what our destiny will be.

Thanks for the analysis. I thought bosnia had acces to sea. How is the current map? If connections can be established with other muslim countries, then things might change. how are Bosnia relations with Turkey? Turkey would love to have a connection. Also how r relations with Albania?

Thanks for the analysis. I thought bosnia had acces to sea. How is the current map? If connections can be established with other muslim countries, then things might change. how are Bosnia relations with Turkey? Turkey would love to have a connection. Also how r relations with Albania?

Their is a small town connected to sea but insignificant.

I am a Bosniak from Bosnia, I live in Sarajevo. I salute members and editors of this quality forum with a wealth of useful information. Apart from kulture, economy and social aspect of society, and particularly interested in religion. I speak very bad English but hope I will be understandable enough. Thank you.
Welcome to the forum. Hope you contribute to growth of this forum in a positive way and enjoy your stay here.

Back
Top Bottom