What's new

Green Tea Please!

I add water. But now I must try Doodh Patti.

Thirty rupees seems expensive, right ?? Unless you are buying it from a posh place.

---

By the way, which tea leaf/powder do you people use ??

It is like 13.69 Indian rupees at current rate. It was not some dhabba but more of a restaurant typically frequented by those working in offices. Since it was near my office so we used that.

Another tea that I like is usually made in villages by using gur (jaggery). Not just any typical commercial gur with big crystals and chemicals but the one made in own gur making setups with a finer structure.

Instead of brown sugar or regular sugar gur is boiled in water and the top layer on water is removed via a strainer for any residue. Then tea is added along with milk and boiled to awesomeness. Too bad I don't get that in cities.

In my hometown we use a mixture of lemongrass and green tea for kehwa along with lemon. One of the best kehwas.

I also like kehwas in those shinwari type restaurants. Once I sat there with two of my bosses to discuss an issue. We got four refills. I don't know if the guys there knew my boss or not but they did not charge us for the kehwas.

Apart from that I like doodh pattis (all milk tea-no water).

Once my boss ke boss ka boss came to our office. We offered him this. He insisted on a poderi tea bag chai. I was like seriously you may as well drink mud water.

View attachment 564913 View attachment 564914
Chaai is love ..

@Zibago sharaarti larky :rofl: .. sometimes im unable to understand u larkon ..
Apney dimagh to dettol sey dho :astagh:
This is what we call pumping iron
Does-Weight-Lifting-Stunt-Height.jpg

These is how you squat
JumpSquat.jpg

Thirty rupees seems expensive, right ?? Unless you are buying it from a posh place

30 rupees for a mug or a small chaink (small kettle in which 1.5 normal cup of tea).

Why are some women so concerned with weight loss or gain ?? Women look good with some kilos on.

@Mentee @Zibago @RealNapster

Everyone have his own definition of attractive.

Apney dimagh to dettol sey dho :astagh:
This is what we call pumping iron
Does-Weight-Lifting-Stunt-Height.jpg

These is how you squat
JumpSquat.jpg

O bs kr jaa @Well.wisher ki mangni ho gae q aeve me itne mehnt kr raha...

30 rupees for a mug or a small chaink (small kettle in which 1.5 normal cup of tea).

Everyone have his own definition of attractive.

O bs kr jaa @Well.wisher ki mangni ho gae q aeve me itne mehnt kr raha...
Hain ? :o: Who said im engaged ? I aint ..
Not my cup of tea it is ..
I dont know I really like that look
53077588_827719867591866_5819032204402298822_n.jpg

too bad timing for men and women in our gym are different :-//

There is a Rafiq behind this id :D
Hahahaha lmaaao :rofl:

Your cup of tea have kal ki reh jany wale ptti ?? Usko tanz kia baaji...

Ok ..

Your cup of tea have kal ki reh jany wale ptti ?? Usko tanz kia baaji...

Shukria janab...

So you get that ? You are not a baaji then... maybe a baaja...
I love these accusations on me lol.. might be I sound like some male here , I agree am cool n a straight forward person ; )

I love these accusations on me lol.. might be I sound like some male here , I agree am cool n a straight forward person

HAi haiii.... khud se umeedyyyy... haha

Or maybe You are just a Nasir khan jan in the closet. Be the next ellen degeneres.

Back
Top Bottom