What's new

Green Tea Please!

99% of indians here locally drink tea dust...i mean the product itself says its a "dust" :o:.

In my hometown we use a mixture of lemongrass and green tea for kehwa along with lemon. One of the best kehwas.

I also like kehwas in those shinwari type restaurants. Once I sat there with two of my bosses to discuss an issue. We got four refills. I don't know if the guys there knew my boss or not but they did not charge us for the kehwas.

Apart from that I like doodh pattis (all milk tea-no water).

Once my boss ke boss ka boss came to our office. We offered him this. He insisted on a poderi tea bag chai. I was like seriously you may as well drink mud water.

IMG_20151015_153845045.jpg
IMG_20151015_153853502.jpg

Looks delicious.

Yes, loved it. Sometimes I would not eat during office hours and instead give like 100 Rs to the office boy and ask him to bring doodh patti 3 times during the day (it was 30 rs per cup, but that was 3 years ago).

I use tea leaf with half milk and half water.
Green tea with brown sugar and lemon.

The author of this article seems female, going by the name.

Why are some women so concerned with weight loss or gain ?? Women look good with some kilos on.

@Mentee @Zibago @RealNapster
Im not the one of those lmao .. i want to gain weight .
But there are many girls who striving to look fitter.
I think looking fit is more good than having the killos of unnecesarry meat on your body .

Good !! :tup:

Doesn't looking fit mean loosing weight and putting on muscle ?? I think this is unfeminine. :)

Umm no sorry .. in the women category it would mean looking smart .
Lots of people that My body is smart but In my opinion I need a bit weight cause of weaknesses ..
Good !! :tup:

Tauba tauba.
What did he mean by that :crazy:

@Zibago sharaarti larky :rofl: .. sometimes im unable to understand u larkon ..

Back
Top Bottom