What's new

Greek minister terms Pak,Bangladesh illegal immigrants ‘tragedy’

Now where was I:
cat-licking-itself-o.gif
u call that a come back???
pus$y cat!! u were licking ur... :lol:[/quote]

I'm portraying that licking my self is more important than responding to a kid that know jack shit about immigration other than calling Immigrants "incompetent" & calling them traitors for trying to earn a living wages:

are u mad??? ivory tower??? wat ever i do...wat evr i earn im here in my county...i fight it out!!!
i dont chicken out...to some zombie land and complain that they are racist... ( wat greece did is wrong) why u guys went thr in first place???
bcos ur incompetent!!!!
u deserve to die...u guys do nothing to ur homeland...u eat pray grow in ur motherland and kick her off whn it comes to paying back ur land saying that u owe nothing...are u even human???
and above that were is ur decency whn u r begging ur white lords...and act as if u have become white...and calling names ne of ur own country and people....pity u and ur life...

Go back in time & please abort yourself unless you got mental retardation than I can sympathize with you.

I will now resume with licking my balls:
cat-cleaning-itself.jpg

Because licking my balls is more important than trying to talk sense into you.

@Audio

Indians are the least beneficiaries.of government benefits in UK

BBC - Mark Easton's UK: Work, benefits and ethnicity

I know it's difficult to find data like this for any desireable year, but still, don't you think data from 2006/9 is a bit too far? The article i linked is comparably, at least from 2012.

In any case, it is also entirely possible that two different research groups came to two difefrent conclusions, however i'd like to point out that in your chart, the source says Family Resources Sourvey, which for me sounds as if it is something unofficial and informal and anyone could say anything he wants in it.

Can I have the source?

Ministers ordered a comparison of records held by the UK Border Agency, Department for Work and Pensions and HM Revenue and Customs.

370,000 migrants on benefits - Telegraph

Last edited:
Wow, look at the anger of this light skinned Pakistani martial race person! He is so angry, this anger obviously comes from his Arab ancestors most definitely. No wonder the Pakistanis ruled us Baniyas, we are not worthy.:rofl:

**** off man, notice I didn't use any racial insult unlike you, you are just a scoundrel here on pdf trying to stir things up, as far as my ancestory is concerned I am proud of and I own up to it, atleast I have some ancestory to be proud of unlike you pussies who sat on your *** all history making human sacrifices, doing spiritual rapes etc until my ancestors (Pathans forget about Arabs) came and banged your ancestors and ruled them time and time again, don't start a racial mockery with me mate....

I know it's difficult to find data like this for any desireable year, but still, don't you think data from 2006 is a bit too far? The article i linked is comparably, at least from 2012.

370,000 migrants on benefits - Telegraph

It should not be very different now. You cannot expect all Indians to become jobless in just 4 to 5 years and depend on government benefits

It should not be very different now. You cannot expect all Indians to become jobless in just 4 to 5 years and depend on government benefits

I edited my post, unfortunately you quoted me too fast.

In any case, it is also entirely possible that two different research groups came to two difefrent conclusions, however i'd like to point out that in your chart, the source says Family Resources Sourvey, which for me sounds as if it is something unofficial and informal and anyone could say anything he wants in it.

In not too many words, i'm saying my data has better resolution since it encompasses more data from various agencies and not only Family Resources Sourvey done by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).

IT is a good thing Pakistani colonize Greece. At the end they can hand it over to the real owners of the land which is Turkey.

I edited my post, unfortunately you quoted me too fast.

In not too many words, i'm saying my data has better resolution since it encompasses more data from various agencies and not only Family Resources Sourvey done by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).

The problem with you data is it is cumulative. Everyone is clubbed into three groups. I mean there is a lot of difference between how Indians perform to Pakistanis or British to French or Luthvaians to Polish

IT is a good thing Pakistani colonize Greece. At the end they can hand it over to the real owners of the land which is Turkey.

Colonization is done only by military expeditions . Illigal immigrants can only dream of better life than what they had back home while chances of them being deported back haunts them whole life.

It's true.

Everytime I get in a taxi, there is an Indian driver with a stupid accent that don't understand anything.

They charge foreigners more than locals.
your CCP masters are extremely pleased with your untiring work and hence have awarded you
1966_Round_50_Cent_Coin_Obverse.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Greek minister terms Pak, Bangladesh illegal immigrants ‘tragedy’ - DAWN.COM

ATHENS: A Greek cabinet minister said Thursday illegal immigrants in the country are of different “quality” than those elsewhere in Europe, calling the situation “tragic”.

“Let me tell you something else: the quality... the difference in culture of the immigrants who come here compared to other countries is tragic,” said Nikos Dendias, the minister of public order and citizen protection.

“There's a difference between Sweden facing immigration from the countries of the former Soviet Union, who have a certain level of education, who are Europeans in the broad sense of the term, and Greece, which is facing immigration from Bangladesh and Pakistan.”

Dendias, who heads the country’s fight against illegal immigration, told Skai Radio that migrants from these countries “belong to another culture...come from a different world than us”.

The minister, a member of conservative party New Democracy, added that his remarks were not intended to “devalue anyone”.

According to his ministry’s website, the most common nationalities of illegal immigrants arrested in Greece last year were Albanian (36 per cent), Syrian (19 per cent) Afghan (15 per cent), Pakistani (9.4 per cent) and Bangladeshi (3.5 per cent).

The country arrested 39,759 illegal immigrants in the first 11 months of 2013, down from 76,878 for all of 2012 and 132,524 for 2010.

Dendias said Thursday more than 1.5 million illegal immigrants had entered Greece, a country of 11 million people, in less than 10 years.

Greece is a frequent entry point to the European Union and is among the most common transit countries for illegal immigrants, who sometimes plan to travel on to a third nation but get stuck in Greece because of EU rules making the country of entry responsible for dealing with asylum claims.

Greece, which holds the rotating EU presidency until July, has made immigration issues a priority and has said it plans to call for measures to redistribute migrants among the 28 EU member states.

“We are saying to Europeans that we need a redistribution scheme,” Dendias told Skai, saying possible criteria could include the size of a country's economy, its population and its surface area.

His comments came as Greece deals with the rise of neo-Nazi party Golden Dawn, which recent surveys have found is the country's third-most popular party despite a crackdown by authorities who have charged prominent members with belonging to a criminal organisation.

Well, he is right. I have met both Pakistanis and Indians IRL, here in Eastern Europe, and while some do integrate, it's a lot harder than with other Europeans, they behave to differently on some things..other way of thinking, I guess..

It's true.

Everytime I get in a taxi, there is an Indian driver with a stupid accent that don't understand anything.

They charge foreigners more than locals.

Another little brainwashed baboon.

They have set up the largest factory in the world for this as well it seems...

**** off man, notice I didn't use any racial insult unlike you, you are just a scoundrel here on pdf trying to stir things up, as far as my ancestory is concerned I am proud of and I own up to it, atleast I have some ancestory to be proud of unlike you pussies who sat on your *** all history making human sacrifices, doing spiritual rapes etc until my ancestors (Pathans forget about Arabs) came and banged your ancestors and ruled them time and time again, don't start a racial mockery with me mate....

It is quite the opposite. Let's not go into the details but you have it the opposite here about who has been banged completely out of shape.

Last edited:
It is interesting to note that Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are clubbed together as a singular entity in other nations as well. Is this the international norm or am I missing something?

I don't think it is a norm, but may be Pakistanis and Bangladeshis have same socio economic status, hence are put together.

It didn't mention Indians at all! Or am I missing something here? :azn:

Too bad india's not included in those "other countries" (European Countries that is).

Would be funny if an indian tried to explain to a buff tattooed Neo-Nazi thug that they are different from Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. Not sure if the Neo-Nazi would give a flying you know what and still proceed to kicking the living crap out of the indian.

Can I have the source?

I said racism is wrong, I didn't say it doesn't happen.
But it still happens, including in your very own india.

Its their land, their home, their right to self preservation of their heritage, its their choice whom they term a worse immigrant than others!

You indians don't like it when Bangalis horde into your country, and neither do we Pakistanis like it when millions of Afghans pour into our country, so lets not sound like a bunch of hypocrites here shall we??

Good post, last point they call them tragedy because these idiots go to that country and instead of working indulge into small/big crimes including but not limited to crimes against women and so on..and these people are not limited to bangladesh/Pakistan but includes hindustan, afghanistan, palestinians/lebanese etc.

Back
Top Bottom