What's new

Greece vs Turkiye Military Power : Tactical and Strategic Advantages

Greeks have only one eternal enemy and its Turkiye
even Greek national anthem has racist words towards the Turks
You've said this bullshit before 2-3 times.Tell me where is the racism? First,you were saying it sings of genocide. When I told you that you're wrong,you quietly stopped talking about it. Now you say it has "racist words".

100 years ago UK+France+Italy+Armenia+Greece all together attacked on Turkiye
today same senario ... ( Greece has a dream to attack on Turkiye but they have no enough power )
It must be like...the 100st time you've mentioned this. Apparently,even you can't believe that you beat the Hellenic Army.
What,you can? Well then move on and stop acting like you can't.

even Christian Greeks have dreams of capturing Anatolia and Istanbul from muslim Turks
Just like Arabs dream of Al Quds.

if USA-France says lets attack together on Turkiye , then Greece will say okey lets attack on Turkiye
Greece knows better than to attack on their promises. If they decide to attack,they have enough manpower and weapons to destroy the Turkish army. However,we will not attack first,unless attacked or provoked.

go and say your nuclear power Pakistan and rich Arabs S.Arabia,The Uae to do someting for Palestine

also Egypt,Tunusia,Algeria,Morocco
I thought it was Erdogan who kept threatening Israel and kept reciting poems about Kudus and said he is brothers to the Palestinians? :P

if you are so ignorant , then dont jump to the issue

Greeks have only one eternal enemy and its Turkiye
even Greek national anthem has racist words towards the Turks

100 years ago UK+France+Italy+Armenia+Greece all together attacked on Turkiye
today same senario ... ( Greece has a dream to attack on Turkiye but they have no enough power )

if USA-France says lets attack together on Turkiye , then Greece will say okey lets attack on Turkiye

there are many problems between Turkiye and Greeks in Cyprus , Aegean and in the Eastern Mediterranean

even Christian Greeks have dreams of capturing Anatolia and Istanbul from muslim Turks

go and say your nuclear power Pakistan and rich Arabs S.Arabia,The Uae to do someting for Palestine

also Egypt,Tunusia,Algeria,Morocco
Greece Turkey animosity is well known, you are the one that gave me that silly excuse of Greek PM to say they are your enemy.

In the same time you are pointing at USA, UK, France as the countries that are the real threat to Turkey and supposing that Greece will back them if they attack you.

It will be wise and smart to fix your problems with Greece so the countries that are a really threat won't have foot on Greece to easily attack you.

Again you show your lack of Islam spirit and humanity, Palestine is a Human cause, not only Arab or Indonesian or Pakistani.....

For the Tunisian part, thanks to God, our regime is not a Cûck one like many Arab and Muslim ones ( Turkey included), we aren't bending over and licking balls of Zionists like your regime is doing .....

You've said this bullshit before 2-3 times.Tell me where is the racism? First,you were saying it sings of genocide. When I told you that you're wrong,you quietly stopped talking about it. Now you say it has "racist words".

I showed you rasict words in Greek national anthem towards the Turks

but you cried to MODS and they deleted my post

P.S. @_Nabil_ just in case you don't know,when he keeps saying "100 years ago UK+France+Italy+Armenia+Greece all together attacked on Turkiye",what really happened was Turkey fought with the Greek Army,who reached the outskirts of Ankara,but with overstreched lines of supply,harassed by irregulars,fought against a few thousand Armenians who were given a massive amount of land and couldn't cover it all,Italy played no part,French fought a few small battles but retreated to Syria because they didn't care about keeping Cilicia and finally Britain did virtually nothing but a tiny skirmish.

So basically it was the Turks and Kurdish irregulars vs the Greek Army in the West and the few Armenians in the East.

But in MMM-E's mind,Turkey fought superpowers amidst a civil war and won. It's like fighting a garisson of Americans and saying you defeated USA. You get the idea.

Show me again,because I remember I corrected you. I think you posted a completely different text and not the national athem.

P.S. @_Nabil_ just in case you don't know,when he keeps saying "100 years ago UK+France+Italy+Armenia+Greece all together attacked on Turkiye",what really happened was Turkey fought with the Greek Army,who reached the outskirts of Ankara,but with overstreched lines of supply,harassed by irregulars,fought against a few thousand Armenians who were given a massive amount of land and couldn't cover it all,Italy played no part,French fought a few small battles but retreated to Syria because they didn't care about keeping Cilicia and finally Britain did virtually nothing but a tiny skirmish.

So basically it was the Turks and Kurdish irregulars vs the Greek Army in the West and the few Armenians in the East.

But in MMM-E's mind,Turkey fought superpowers amidst a civil war and won. It's like fighting a garisson of Americans and saying you defeated USA. You get the idea.

Show me again,because I remember I corrected you. I think you posted a completely different text and not the national athem.
That's was ages ago, different times, it doesn't really matter who really won .

What is actually see, is Turkey giving huge amount of support to a terrorist state against Palestinians.

The Christian regime of Greece isn't supporting Israel as our so called Muslim regime in Turkey.....

What does Turkey has done for Palestine except for bending over backwards for the Jews?

Only Turkiye could say this to Israel .... other muslim countries are so useless

2009 DAVOS one minute .. watch

since 2013 , there was asymmetric - economic war between İsrael-USA-Europpean Union , PKK/YPG ,FETO and Turkiye

and Turkiye lost over $500 billion because of criticising Israel

We Turks dont care about traitor Palestine which supported USA-France-S.Arabia,The Uae,PKK/YPG against Turkiye in Syria and in the Eastern Mediterranean

Greece knows better than to attack on their promises. If they decide to attack,they have enough manpower and weapons to destroy the Turkish army. However,we will not attack first,unless attacked or provoked.

They are smart to use puppets like Greece,PKK/YPG,FETO,HAFTAR,Armenia against Turkiye

Here is the English translation of Greek national anthem (only first 8 verses), there is nothing wrong even for the remaining verses ....

I know you from the blade
Of the sword, the terrifying [blade],
I know you from the appearance,
Which, with force, measures the earth.

From the bones taken out,
the sacred (bones) of greeks
𝄆 And as first brave again,
Rejoice, oh rejoice, liberty! 𝄇

There in you were living
bitter, ashamed,
And a mouth you were awaiting,
"Come again", should it tell you.

Late came that day,
And it was all silent,
𝄆 Because the bullying was overshadowing them
And the slavery was oppressing them. 𝄇

Unhappy one! Consolation
Alone was staying to tell you
Past greatnesses
And narrating them to mourn.

And it was awaiting, and it was awaiting
Freedom-loving speech.
𝄆 One hand strikes the other
Out of the hopelessness. 𝄇

And you were saying: when, oh when do I get
My head out of these lonely places?
And answering from above were
Cries, chains, voices.

Then you were raising your glance
Into the tears, blurry.
𝄆 And into the clothing of yours was dripping blood,
A lot of Greek blood. 𝄇

nahhh

Ottoman Army was banned after ww1 in 1918

and in 1919 UK+France+Italy+Armenia+Greece all together attacked on unarmed Turkiye

Greek Army was so superior with most modern weapons
France sent over 50.000 troops to invade the part of Anatolia
Armenians attacked from the East
British and French invaded Istanbul

only İtaly withdrew its forces from Anatolia

ATATURK organized Turkish People for national war of independence
Turks bought weapons from the Russians and kicked all enemies in 1922

100 years ago , Greeks came with dreams of capturing Anatolia from the Turks but ended up going back to Athens swimming

Last edited:
That's was ages ago, different times, it doesn't really matter who really won .

What is actually see, is Turkey giving huge amount of support to a terrorist state against Palestinians.

The Christian regime of Greece isn't supporting Israel as our so called Muslim regime in Turkey.....
Today is the anniversay of the Gaza Flotilla by the way...which if you ask me was an attempt for publicity and provocation by Erdogan. But tell me something,do you find logical that Turkey claims an EEZ reaching to Libya? I won't be surprised if they claim and EEZ up to Tunis.

Greek Army was so superior with most modern weapons
Slightly bigger number of weapons and equipment.Nothing else.

Armenians attacked from the East
British and French invaded Istanbul
Nobody invaded Istanbul...relax. You make it sound like the British took the City 🙄

France sent over 50.000 troops to invade the part of Anatolia
Do I have to quote Ataturk again just to show you? I'm tired of showing you the same stuff and you coming back with the same arguements.

ATATURK organized Turkish People for national war of independence
Turks bought weapons from the Russiand and kicked all enemies in 1922
Not Russia. The Soviet Union. The Bolsheviks. Lenin.

And Erdogan is destroying Ataturk's legacy now. How do you like that?

They are smart to use puppets like Greece,PKK/YPG,FETO,HAFTAR,Armenia against Turkiye
LOL everyone caring for their interests is a "puppet"?

Greeks want to defend against Turkish aggression. The Kurds want their own State. Haftar wants a united Libya under the House of Representatives. Armenia simply wants to survive.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom