What's new

Greece vs Turkiye Military Power : Tactical and Strategic Advantages

Go and learn about military then come to discuss
Yes,I know military history. What are YOU doing here? Telemarketing? Order 5 SOM missiles and get a TB2 for free?

to produce 3.000 Missiles,kamikaze Drones so enough to hit all military targets
What the f does "to produce" mean,you pathetic Gestarbeiter?

That you have produced or that you will produce or that you could produce?

Meanwhile,I was just watching on TV,a discussion at a Turkish channel,where a military analyst said Greece tends to get superiority in the Aegean with the Rafale,F-35,Belharra and 214 submarines.

from crypto FETO Members or anti-Erdogan CHP capulcu ? so funny

I also watching on TV
on Turkish TV,from former military officers to military analysts,defence experts everybody says Greece is an American puppet and Greece will lose Islands in a war

stop dreaming and wake up ... Greece has no F35 and Belharra

if you are talking about future weapons for Greece in 2028-2030s then talk about also future weapons for Turkiye .... Turks are not sleeping

1-- if Greece buys 24 Rafales
then Turkiye bought 144+48 S400 Air Defense Missiles to block Rafales over the Aegean

also 150 km SIPER Air Defense System is coming

2-- if Greece has 4 Type-214 Submarines ,
then Turkiye 6 Type-214TN Submarines between 2022 and 2027

also STM-500 mini attack Submarines

3-- İf Greece buys 4 BELHARRA Frigates between 2025-2028
then 4 ISTIF Frigates with superior fire power between 2023 and 2027

also first TF-2000 Destroyer enter service in 2027

even land based ATMACA , CAKIR , TRLG-230 , KUZGUN-TJ Missiles can turn BELHARRA Frigates into crap of metal in the Aegean

4 -- if Greece buys F35 after 2027
then Turkish KIZILELMA unmanned Fighter Jet by 2025
and Turkish TFX air superiority Fighter Jet by 2029

And makes me wonder,what kind of a world you live in
and yet only you present some parallel universe version of a Greece so strong and advanced

keep dreaming dream is free

from crypto FETO Members or anti-Erdogan CHP capulcu ? so funny

I also watching on TV
on Turkish TV,from former military officers to military analysts,defence experts everybody says Greece is an American puppet and Greece will lose Islands in a war

stop dreaming and wake up ... Greece has no F35 and Belharra

if you are talking about future weapons for Greece in 2028-2030s then talk about also future weapons for Turkiye .... Turks are not sleeping

1-- if Greece buys 24 Rafales
then Turkiye bought 144+48 S400 Air Defense Missiles to block Rafales over the Aegean

also 150 km SIPER Air Defense System is coming

2-- if Greece has 4 Type-214 Submarines ,
then Turkiye 6 Type-214TN Submarines between 2022 and 2027

also STM-500 mini attack Submarines

3-- İf Greece buys 4 BELHARRA Frigates between 2025-2028
then 4 ISTIF Frigates with superior fire power between 2023 and 2027

also first TF-2000 Destroyer enter service in 2027

even land based ATMACA , CAKIR , TRLG-230 , KUZGUN-TJ Missiles can turn BELHARRA Frigates into crap of metal in the Aegean

4 -- if Greece buys F35 after 2027
then Turkish KIZILELMA unmanned Fighter Jet by 2025
and Turkish TFX air superiority Fighter Jet by 2029

And makes me wonder,what kind of a world you live in
and yet only you present some parallel universe version of a Greece so strong and advanced

keep dreaming dream is free
Do you have something new to say? If not,don't post the same bull that you've posted 3,000 times before. Nobody's going to read it.

Yes,I know military history. What are YOU doing here? Telemarketing? Order 5 SOM missiles and get a TB2 for free?

I talked to İsraeli guy ... and you jumped like a puppet
and you started telemarketing İsraeli AD Systems ... lol

we have seen loser İsraeli Army against Hezbollah in 2006

on the other hand Turkish Army easly kicked Russia-İran backed SAA+IRGC+Hezbolah in Idlib Syria within 4 days

Thanks to game changer TB-2 UCAVs
watch superior Turkish technology and new war doctrine in the world to destroy enemy Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS,Air Defense Systems

Do you have something new to say? If not,don't post the same bull that you've posted 3,000 times before. Nobody's going to read it.

truth and my posts hurts you

we have seen loser İsraeli Army against Hezbollah in 2006
How exactly did Israel lose in 2006? Hmm? I thought you said you "knew" military history.
Wasn't Beirut and South Lebanon bombed to pieces and Hizbollah suffered hundreds and hundreds of casualties?

But skip 2006. Let's see the whole picture

Arab-Israeli1.jpg
Arab-Israeli2.jpg

Yup,indeed we've seen Israeli performance.

truth and my posts hurts you
Lol...you've been told off by virtually every nationality on this forum and on this thread. Germans,Greeks,Chinese,British,Israelis,Arabs,Persians,French and even Americans.

But in your mind,allllll these people are wrong,lying and pathetic and you are the only one here who knows better and speaks the truth. We're talking about some mental problems here...

on the other hand Turkish Army easly kicked Russia-İran backed SAA+IRGC+Hezbolah in Idlib Syria within 4 days
You easily kicked Russia in Syria? Is that why you lost more than a hundred men in bombings?

Thanks to game changer TB-2 UCAVs
watch superior Turkish technology and new war doctrine in the world to destroy enemy Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS,Air Defense Systems
Superior Turkish technology? Let's see you fight Israel and compare technology and experience. Maybe your big mouth will finally stop talking nonsense then.

How exactly did Israel lose in 2006? Hmm? I thought you said you "knew" military history.
Wasn't Beirut and South Lebanon bombed to pieces and Hizbollah suffered hundreds and hundreds of casualties?

But skip 2006. Let's see the whole picture

View attachment 852147View attachment 852146

Yup,indeed we've seen Israeli performance.

Lol...you've been told off by virtually every nationality on this forum and on this thread. Germans,Greeks,Chinese,British,Israelis,Arabs,Persians,French and even Americans.

But in your mind,allllll these people are wrong,lying and pathetic and you are the only one here who knows better and speaks the truth. We're talking about some mental problems here...

You easily kicked Russia in Syria? Is that why you lost more than a hundred men in bombings?

Superior Turkish technology? Let's see you fight Israel and compare technology and experience. Maybe your big mouth will finally stop talking nonsense then.
we develop 300-500 kilowhat laser to deal with that

first go beat Hezbolah then come and dream about fighting against regional power Turkiye

on the other hand
Russia-İran backed SAA+IRGC+Hezbolah lost 6 generals , 4.000+ troops-militia , 2 Fighter Jets , 8 Helicopters , 8 AD Systems and hundreds of Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS,etc in 4 days

even Turkish Armed Forces used oniy 1% of its power

Russian army fled in panic after Turkish attack on Idlib

But in your mind,allllll these people are wrong,lying and pathetic and you are the only one here who knows better and speaks the truth. We're talking about some mental problems here..

They are all ignorant Trolls who has problem with Turkiye and Erdogan

Last edited:
we develop 300-500 kilowhat laser to deal with that

IRON BEAM is 100 kilowatt, then dream about 500 kilowatt

Israel has no even single mode LASER Weapon technology
only USA and Turkiye in the World .... ( China also working on single mode LASER )

multi-mode LASER Weapon technology has high energy buy low beam quality

Yes the super-amazing SOM cruise missile that you've been blabbering about for months on. EVerything is easy for you. Turkey launches a few Anti-radiation and ballistic missiles and Israel is gone. So easy in your mind.

Meanwhile,I was just watching on TV,a discussion at a Turkish channel,where a military analyst said Greece tends to get superiority in the Aegean with the Rafale,F-35,Belharra and 214 submarines.

And makes me wonder,what kind of a world you live in. Because everyone on Turkish TV,from former military officers to military analysts,defence experts and current officers,talk about Greek improvement in arms and even superiority in some aspects like the jet fighters....and yet only you present some parallel universe version of a Turkey so strong and advanced,nobody in the world has a chance to fight against it.
The argument of MMM-E reminds me of the argument of Turkey in the UN, where the Greek delegation , convey the Greek arguments, one by one, article by article, fact by fact, counter-argument to argument, and Turkey repeats the same.

first go beat Hezbolah then come and dream about fighting against regional power Turkiye

on the other hand
Russia-İran backed SAA+IRGC+Hezbolah lost 6 generals , 4.000+ troops-militia , 2 Fighter Jets , 8 Helicopters , 8 AD Systems and hundreds of Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS,etc in 4 days

even Turkish Armed Forces used oniy 1% of its power

Russian army fled in panic after Turkish attack on Idlib

They are all ignorant Trolls who has problem with Turkiye and Erdogan
hahahahaha-what-a-story-mark.jpg

The argument of MMM-E reminds me of the argument of Turkey in the UN, where the Greek delegation , convey the Greek arguments, one by one, article by article, fact by fact, counter-argument to argument, and Turkey repeats the same.

try to enter MAVI VATAN , if Greece is right by international law
but bandit Greece-France can not enter Turkish EEZ

by international law Greece has zero right in the Eastern Mediterranean

as like we kicked criminal savage Greeks in 1974 .... no more tolerance to puppet Greeks

little puppet Greece hidding behind USA-The EU and barking

1964-1974 Greeks : hey Turks if you are brave come and take

1974 Turks : We are brave , we came and took , where are you Greeks ?
1654617645187.png

IRON BEAM is 100 kilowatt, then dream about 500 kilowatt

Israel has no even single mode LASER Weapon technology
only USA and Turkiye in the World .... ( China also working on single mode LASER )

multi-mode LASER Weapon technology has high energy buy low beam quality
yes im sure turkey have that best tech lol

Serious military analysis by professor MMM-E.
And yet what he is doing, that is, the style of his answers, is what Cavousoglou has been doing lately.
E.g. a week ago he came out and said that Greece has not responded to Turkish letters to the UN. Greece, meanwhile, has responded to both.
Today, he repeats the same thing.
Who is he trying to convince?
Obviously the followers of his AKP party, but is also a .... political strategy, which, however, leads to misinformation.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom