What's new

Greece vs Turkiye Military Power : Tactical and Strategic Advantages

You are so pathetic ..

trash İsraeli UCAVs have no any success to destroy Air Defense Systems,Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS

We have seen trash İsraeli technology on HERONs
and Turkiye replaced İsraeli E/O System with Turkish Aselsan E/O System
trash İsraeli HERON sucks in bad weather
View attachment 851200
Your Heron is from 1994 and haven't been upgraded since, how can you compare between the two?

Israeli drones destroyed many air defense systems but Israel doesn't allow to publish footage because it violates the MTCR

Trash Heron? Harop? Harpy?

Lol you're ignorant.Go back to telemarketing.

HAROP and HARPY are not UCAV .... but Kamikaze Drone

Yes trash HERON and HERMES

You are real ignorant here

not Israel , but Turkiye has put forward a "new military doctrine" in the world to destroy enemy Tanks,Howitzers,AFVs,MLRS,Air Defense Systems by UCAVs

and its real war machine

Baykar AKINCI UCAV

Turkish AKINCI UCAVs to wipe out enemy Navy , Air Defense Systems , Attack Helicopters , Tanks , Howitzers , MLRS etc

thanks to Turkish Defense Industry to arm AKINCI UCAVs with

-- 280 km SOM-C anti ship missile to hit even moving Warships
-- 280 km SOM-B Cruise Missiles to hit Air Defense Systems like PATRIOT , S300 , etc
-- 250 km KUZGUN-TJ missile with IIR seeker to hit Air Defense Systems like PATRIOT , S300 , PANTSIR,TOR-M2 and BUK
-- 150+ km CAKIR Cruise Missile with IIR+RF seeker to hit even moving targets
-- 150 km TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic missile to hit even moving targets
-- 65 km GOKDOGAN and 25 km BOZDOGAN air to air missiles to hit Attack Helicopters or UCAVs
-- 12 km UMTAS anti Tank Missile with top attack capability to destroy Tanks

Length : 12,3 m
Height : 4,1 m
Wingspan : 20 m
MTOW : 5.500 kg
Max speed : 360 km/h
Combat range : 2.000+ km
Payload : 1350 kg
Endurance : 24 hours
Service ceiling : 40.000 feet

-- AESA Radar
-- SATCOM
-- Electronic Data Gathering ( ELINT / COMINT )
-- 6 multi-core Artificial Intelligence Computers

1654362532242.png

HAROP and HARPY are not UCAV .... but Kamikaze Drone

Yes trash HERON and HERMES

You are real ignorant here

not Israel , but Turkiye has put forward a "new military doctrine" in the world to destroy enemy Tanks,Howitzers,AFVs,MLRS,Air Defense Systems by UCAVs
Yes they are Loiter Munitions and yes you can call them UCAVs too. And they are pretty darn good.

Turkey didn't put forward a new military doctrine,it had existed for more than a decade. It just hadn't been used in such a wide scale earlier against such armies. It was mainly used against small insurgent groups in Iraq,Afghanistan,Gaza and elsewhere.

Pathetic MMM-E with his ignorant information. Patetic Patetic.

thanks to Turkish Defense Industry to arm AKINCI UCAVs with

-- 280 km SOM-C anti ship missile to hit even moving Warships
-- 280 km SOM-B Cruise Missiles to hit Air Defense Systems like PATRIOT , S300 , etc
-- 250 km KUZGUN-TJ missile with IIR seeker to hit Air Defense Systems like PATRIOT , S300 , PANTSIR,TOR-M2 and BUK
-- 150+ km CAKIR Cruise Missile with IIR+RF seeker to hit even moving targets
-- 150 km TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic missile to hit even moving targets
-- 65 km GOKDOGAN and 25 km BOZDOGAN air to air missiles to hit Attack Helicopters or UCAVs
-- 12 km UMTAS anti Tank Missile with top attack capability to destroy Tanks
Robert.jpg

MMM-E psychological warfare: Post the same bull 100,000 times and see everybody agree with you because they're tired of arguing with a dumbass.

You know a lot of ASW ships with the lack of VDS sonar such as the turkish ship?

another ignorant user .... if you know nothing about Turkish defense industry then educate yourself

4 Turkish ADA class Corvettes use state of the art Meteksan YAKAMOS Sonar
1654362995819.png

1654363020874.png

1654363038918.png

1654363074221.png

Turkey didn't put forward a new military doctrine,it had existed for more than a decade. It just hadn't been used in such a wide scale earlier against such armies. It was mainly used against small insurgent groups in Iraq,Afghanistan,Gaza and elsewhere.

so funny

you are talking about small terrorist groups without AD System
and USA used UCAVs not to destroy AD Systems,Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS,etc

I am talking about real Armies which used most modern Russian AD Systems in Syria , Libya ,Azerbaijan and Ukraine

so Turkeiye has put forward a new military doctrine to use UCAVs for destroying enemy AD Systems,Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS,etc

Bayraktar TB-2 and ANKA-S UCAVs are intended to be used as close air support

Last edited:
As for the rest of your post, don't count your chickens before they hatch out of their egg, I remember you saying "Turkey will have 100 F-35s, Israel will have 50 F-35s"

and I remember you in 2013 on youtube with same username

You said that Turkiye can not develop UCAVs

RESULT = Turkiye was become Drone super power in the world with its own UCAVs TB-2 , ANKA , AKSUNGUR and AKINCI

and KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet is coming to be able to fight against the highest capacity Fighter Jets

stealth KIZILELMA can detect Rafale , MIG-29M2 , SU-35 , F-15 ,F-16V before they detect KIZILELMA and game over in BVR combat
1654364449002.png

and I remember you in 2013 on youtube with same username

You said that Turkiye can not develop UCAVs

RESULT = Turkiye was become Drone super power in the world with its own UCAVs TB-2 , ANKA , AKSUNGUR and AKINCI

and KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet is coming to be able to fight against the highest capacity Fighter Jets

stealth KIZILELMA can detect Rafale , MIG-29M2 , SU-35 , F-15 ,F-16V before they detect KIZILELMA and game over in BVR combat
View attachment 851239
I said Israeli drones are better, I remember comparing stats with you. So long ago lol.

You're that DenPro guy, no?

The Helmet is arguably the most complicated piece of technology to make, it has to be integrated with every part of the jet.

still dreaming with HELMET .. lol

Turkiye develops the TFX Fighter Jet with turbofan Engine
and Aselsan also develops next gen HELMET to use by Turkish Fighter Jet Pilots

also Its Turkish Aselsan advanced HELMET for Attack Helicopters
1654365032643.jpeg

1654365235919.jpeg

I said Israeli drones are better, I remember comparing stats with you. So long ago lol.

You're that DenPro guy, no?

yeah denpro

in 2013 you said Turkiye can not develop UCAVs and you called me daydreamer

also in 2016 you said Israeli UCAVs are better than Turkish ANKA

and now 2022 ,
Turkiye was become Drone super power in the world
Turkish AKINCI UCAV become better than all Israeli UCAVs and American MQ-9

Last edited:
another ignorant user .... if you know nothing about Turkish defense industry then educate yourself

4 Turkish ADA class Corvettes use state of the art Meteksan YAKAMOS Sonar
The question was not answered!!
I repeat it : You know a lot of ASW ships with the lack of VDS sonar such as the turkish ship?

still dreaming with HELMET .. lol

also Its Turkish Aselsan advanced HELMET for Attack Helicopters
View attachment 851241
View attachment 851245

yeah denpro

in 2013 you said Turkiye can not develop UCAVs and you called me daydreamer

also in 2016 you said Israeli UCAVs are better than Turkish ANKA

and now 2022 ,
Turkiye was become Drone super power in the world
Turkish AKINCI UCAV become better than all Israeli UCAVs and American MQ-9

Turkish defence industry today rivals Western counterparts. Needless to go through each and every achievement. I am in no doubt that the Turks will field a homegrown 5th gen fighter. Turkiye is on path of self-sufficiency in many areas and that is excellent news for their armed forces. The fact that Turkiye also exports many weaponry to other nations is enough indication where Turkiye stands today.

Last edited:
The question was not answered!!
I repeat it : You know a lot of ASW ships with the lack of VDS sonar such as the turkish ship?

Turkish ADA class Corvettes use YAKAMOS hull mounted Sonar for anti-submarine warfare, submarine warfare, mine warfare and torpedo defence

also Turkish Aselsan HIZIR LFAS towed Sonar for Turkish Warships
1654367131725.png

1654367153468.jpeg

KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet
So first you started developing TFX,then MIUS,now Karsilama...all the while you have 73,5% inflation.

What's wrong with MIUS that you have to develop Karsilama? 😂

Is that why you desperately try to get the British to help you develop the engine?

You couldn't make a tank engine for Altay,now you're telling me you're making turbofan?

With what?

So first you started developing TFX,then MIUS,now Karsilama...all the while you have 73,5% inflation.

What's wrong with MIUS that you have to develop Karsilama? 😂

MIUS = KIZILELMA

same project

Is that why you desperately try to get the British to help you develop the engine?

You couldn't make a tank engine for Altay,now you're telling me you're making turbofan?

Tank Engine is different technology ... and who told you Turkiye can not make Tank engine ?

Turkiye has started developing Tank Engine ... but needs more time to finish development
1654368493907.jpeg

Turkiye has developed TS-1400 gas turbine turboshaft Engine for Helicopters ... ( only a few countries in the world )
1654368332527.png

and if RR helps Turkiye , then turbofan engine will be developed in short time instead of 12 years

With what?

with Aselsan AESA Radar by 2023

also with data link for cooperative engagement capability to use 600 km EIRS early warning AESA Radar and 450 km CAFRAD naval AESA Radar also 600km E-7T AEWC to detect F-16V ,Rafale or F-15 , SU-35 and to guide Turkish air to air missiles on enemy Fighter Jets in BVR combat

With Turkish air to air missiles GOKDOGAN and BOZDOGAN

1654368797911.jpeg

also in 2022 we will see the first prototype of Turkish RAMJET for GOKHAN long range air to air missile which will have superior range to compare with METEOR Missile

Back
Top Bottom