What's new

Greece chose SPIKE NLOS for Armed Forces

Greece has nothing the world needs though. They produce nothing. Greece is just a holiday destination to see the ancient monuments.

Wrong, we hold 20% of the worlds merchant fleet, which generates enormous income now. We also are leading in agriculture with the workdwide best olive oil.

We are also a leading producer of aluminium and strong in the petro industry.

See, you learned something
:lol::lol::lol:

I have no a sad and unfullfilled life ...... this is your fabrication lie
my life is great Turkey-Kazakhstan-Germany

Tell me why are our living stabdards higher than turkey if we are not industrialized? 🙂

Wrong, we hold 20% of the worlds merchant fleet, which generates enormous income now. We also are leading in agriculture with the workdwide best olive oil.

We are also a leading producer of aluminium and strong in the petro industry.

See, you learned something

so funny
oil,merchant fleet

even do you know what about industry ?

Tell me why are our living standards higher than turkey if we are not industrialized? 🙂

even Turks spent around $100 billion for humanitarian aid to muslim countries in the last 10 years

Your living stabdards higher than only uneducated and poor Kurds in Turkey .. LOL

better go and beg more money from Germany-France
without The EU money , Greeks would starve to death

Last edited:
This is the Reality of Greece and EU:

1634457213980.png

1634457262707.png

1634457363660.png

Greece GDP:

1634457447237.png

Is that all you can reply with? A lot of Greeks will gladly join ISIS and other terrorist organisation because these terrorist groups are openly anti-Turkey.. Greeks are too.
And culturally speaking Greeks are not too dissimilar to Iranian, Iraqi and Syrians.. all terrorist people. and added bonus of being anti-Turkey too.:turkey::enjoy:

Greeks are terrorist people. A lot of them even join Indian terrorist groups to terrorize Pakistan. Because the Pakistan flag is similar to Turkish one. this is enough reason for Greeks to support and commit terrorism on Pakistan.
Lol wtf?
I have no a sad and unfullfilled life ...... this is your fabrication lie
my life is great Turkey-Kazakhstan-Germany
And how old are you then? Don't lie!

useless F35s

Would have been 100 times more useful for your air defense than the S-400 . Not to mention that the f-35 can attack as well.

And why would Turkey need those S-400 anyway ? Please remind us when was the last time Turkey was attacked from the Air ? ? ?

Because as far as I remember the last plane Turkey shot down was a Russian plane. :p:

Who are you going to run to when you get into trouble with Russia ?

USA blocked transfer of F35s to Turkey since 2015 far before than S400 deal

Nonsense.

Tell me why are our living stabdards higher than turkey if we are not industrialized?

Turkey is cursed to be bordering Iraq, Syria, Iran, Armenia and Greece. All poor backward countries that live in the past glory. And yet, we're doing better than all our neighbours.

Terrorism and Greece.
And why would Turkey need those S-400 anyway ? Please remind us when was the last time Turkey was attacked from the Air ? ? ?

There's not going to be any war -- not the way the world is right now. But looking deep in future you can never be too sure.
Who are you going to run to when you get into trouble with Russia ?

Russia have other problems to deal with than go on wars right now.

so funny
oil,merchant fleet

even do you know what about industry ?

even Turks spent around $100 billion for humanitarian aid to muslim countries in the last 10 years

Your living stabdards higher than only uneducated and poor Kurds in Turkey .. LOL

better go and beg more money from Germany-France
without The EU money , Greeks would starve to death

Turkey is a poor country compared to Greece.
Your monthly income is consiserable lower, you have gigantic inflation and non existing healthcare. Your life expectancy is 6 years lower than in Greece...

Turkey is cursed to be bordering Iraq, Syria, Iran, Armenia and Greece. All poor backward countries that live in the past glory. And yet, we're doing better than all our neighbours.
First of all,you are the ones who came here from Central Asia,in the medieval times. Second,you too live in your past glory. You too dream of conquests,the Ottoman Empire and caliphates. You make TV series about Ertugrul,Suleyman the Magnificent,Barbaros,Sultan Abdulhamid etc.

I think Turkey lives in past glories as well:

Third,you think we are "blessed" to have a neighbor like you? You've provoked or invaded almost every one of your neighbors in the last 50 years,except Bulgaria and Georgia.

Terrorism and Greece.
I know you're trolling,you can't be that stupid.

Turkey has been causing problems to Russia's plans as well though. Remember their reply in Syria when you pushed it too far?

Terrorism and Greece.

There's not going to be any war -- not the way the world is right now. But looking deep in future you can never be too sure.

Tell me why Greeks have higher income, better living standards and higher life expectancy than turks? 🙂

First of all,you are the ones who came here from Central Asia

You believe 10,000 Turk from Central Asia ruled over millions of Greeks? It's not impossible but unlikely. Lots of Greeks fed up with being slaves to a church joined the glory of Turks.
Greeks even had a word for it "becoming Turk".
But what does that got to do with the present and now? All the neighbours that lived here for thousands are years are still behind the Turks that you all say is evil lol.
You too dream of conquests

There's no dream of conquests. I live in Turkey, I speak to Turks everyday I have never heard any Turk that says "I wish" this or that empire was back. . You proberly never met a Turk in your life and base your opinions on what you read on the internet forums and present it as fact.
You make TV series about Ertugrul,Suleyman the Magnificent,Barbaros,Sultan Abdulhamid etc.

For every Ertugrul series there's a 100 more love series targeting women audiences.
Third,you think we are "blessed" to have a neighbor like you?

I'm simply answering why we might not have a better standard of living. Because we're surrounded by terrorist nations that dream of nothing but death and destruction. It's hard to grow when you're in a region like this so yes. you should be BLESSED.
You've provoked or invaded almost every one of your neighbors in the last 50 years,except Bulgaria and Georgia.

You must confuse us for Nazi Germany. When did Turkey conquer Greece?? Ottoman Empire is not Turkey before you try to bring that up.
I know you're trolling,you can't be that stupid.

we were discussing possible scenarios of war between Turkey and Greece, and Greece being invlolved in terrorism would do that. right? How is that trolling.
Turkey has been causing problems to Russia's plans as well though. Remember their reply in Syria when you pushed it too far?

I never said we are BFF with Russia. just that I think they have different priorities than Turkey.
Tell me why Greeks have higher income, better living standards and higher life expectancy than turks?
I told you why. The region we're in and countries we're surrounded with, makes it harder to have the levels of Germany and France of standard of living.
Location is important.
Greece is a much better location than Turkey. so it's not hard to see why.

You believe 10,000 Turk from Central Asia ruled over millions of Greeks? It's not impossible but unlikely. Lots of Greeks fed up with being slaves to a church joined the glory of Turks.
But what does that got to do with the present and now? All the neighbours that lived here for thousands are years are still behind the Turks that you all say is evil lol.

There's no dream of conquests. I live in Turkey, I speak to Turks everyday I have never heard any Turk that says "I wish" this or that empire was back. . You proberly never met a Turk in your life and base your opinions on what you read on the internet forums and present it as fact.

For every Ertugrul series there's a 100 more love series targeting women audiences.

I'm simply answering why we might not have a better standard of living. Because we're surrounded by terrorist nations that dream of nothing but death and destruction. It's hard to grow when you're in a region like this so yes. you should be BLESSED.

You must confuse us for Nazi Germany. When did Turkey conquer Greece?? Ottoman Empire is not Turkey before you try to bring that up.

we were discussing possible scenarios of war between Turkey and Greece, and Greece being invlolved in terrorism would do that. right? How is that trolling.

I never said we are BFF with Russia. just that I think they have different priorities than Turkey.

I told you why. The region we're in and countries we're surrounded with, makes it harder to have the levels of Germany and France of standard of living.
Location is important.
Greece is a much better location than Turkey. so it's not hard to see why.

Do you seriously think Greece is terrorist?

It wasn't 10,000 Turks who settled in Asia Minor,we're talking about a massive battle in Manzikert and before that you had passed from Iran and the Arabs.
You and your trolling fantasies...

Who the f is the terrorist nation??? Everybody just wants to live in peace. The Kurds cause you trouble that could be described as "terrorism",but they're not a country on their own.

Notice that I said provoked or invaded. You've provoked Greece,you've provoked Egypt,you've provoked Israel,you have invaded Cyprus,Syria,Northern Iraq,you've provoked Iran and almost took part in Azerbaijan's war against Armenia in a way.

Greece is not involved and is never involved in "terrorism",what the heck are you saying? What are you talking about? On the contrary,you were the ones who supported terrorist groups in Syria.

I know,I know,I'm just saying a conflict with Russia is easy to start if you meddle into their affairs.

Turkey is a poor country compared to Greece.
Your monthly income is consiserable lower, you have gigantic inflation and non existing healthcare. Your life expectancy is 6 years lower than in Greece..

only daydreamer ignorant little boys like you can say that

reality is

1 --- Turkey has bigger Gdp PPP per capita than Greece ( even Turkey has 8x bigger population than Greece )

Turkiye : $ 32,278
Greece : $ 30,495

GDP comparisons using PPP are more useful than those using nominal GDP when assessing a nation's domestic market because PPP takes into account the relative cost of local goods, services and inflation rates of the country, rather than using international market exchange rates, which may distort the real differences in per capita income

GDP PPP
PPP is often used to gauge global poverty thresholds and is used by the United Nations in constructing the human development index

Turkey : $2,749 trillion
Greece : $325 billion

External Debt

Greece : $476 billion ( 298% of GDP ) ... ( $ 42.800 per capita debt )
Turkey : $453 billion ( 63% of GDP ) .... ( $2,983 per capita debt )

Poor Greek has 14 times bigger debt than a Turk

2 -- since 2003 , even Turks spent over $1 trillion to modernize Turkey with new highways,roads,bridges,high speed train lines ,buildings,airports,hospitals,schools,universities,stadiums,factories,energy-communications-maritime-defense investments

dont compare your backward and collapsed country Greece with regional power Turkey

Last edited:
It wasn't 10,000 Turks who settled in Asia Minor,we're talking about a massive battle in Manzikert and before that you had passed from Iran and the Arabs.
You and your trolling fantasies...

So you're saying Turks ruled over that land from Central Asia? Did they not settle in that land? And made it better?
Who the f is the terrorist nation???

I already named these nations. Iran, Iraq, Syria, Armenia. How many times must I repeat myself? Maybe I will use google to translate into Greek.
Everybody just wants to live in peace.

How is doing terrorism for peace? Terrorism brings chaos and this what we Turks are fighting with.
Notice that I said provoked or invaded. You've provoked Greece,

Greece supports Kurdish terrorists. which is provoking Turkey.
you've provoked Egypt,

Egypt are supporting terrorist Kurds too. Is that all right though for you?
you've provoked Israel

Israel supports Kurdistan. we're in our right to provoke back.
invaded Cyprus

Cyprus is Turkish Island.

Syria is a terrorist nation invented by the British and French.
Northern Iraq

Iraq is a terrorist nation invented by the west to provoke Turkey. that's their whole history since the creation.
provoked Iran

Oh what did we do to Iran? Did we arrest a Shia terrorist or two?
Greece is not involved and is never involved in "terrorism"
You cannot predict the future, it's time for Greece to turn into one

So you're saying Turks ruled over that land from Central Asia? Did they not settle in that land? And made it better?
No,what I'm saying is that it wasn't just 10,000 Turks who conquered millions of Greeks. It was a series of invasions and wars,ever since the Seljuks moved from Central Asia to Persia,the Arabs and Asia Minor's eastern borders.

The rest of your post is just childish trolling stupidity. You big tease :P

Back
Top Bottom