What's new

Great News - PTI & JI Agree on Seat Adjustment in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

so more division of votes among JUI and JI. People in KPK already started to realize that PML-N has 80% of the chance. And I know my friends, who normally vote for wining party. In 2002, MMA clean sweep since JUI and JI was on same track, and most importantly they use the solagn "Those who don't vote for MMA will be against Shariah, so against Islam" Which is already proven wrong when they saw a Mullah using cycle becoming MMA and start using Prado, and still no development in KPK for 5 long years.

ANP did lots of infrastructure development, but their friendship with PPP will move voters towards PML-N. I see this as oppertunity for PML-N to real appearance as KPK party. and JI bad performance in 2002-2008 will directly effect PTI as well

You're certainly living in fool's paradise.

I dont like it either. but we have to come down a little in our strategy to achieve our goals of prosperous Pakistan..

A slight hope for PMLN and JUI has been squashed with this alliance lol... a few JUIers in my street are in an absolute shock to hear this news.

Next to come is an alliance with JUIS...

You're certainly living in fool's paradise.

A slight hope for PMLN and JUI has been squashed with this alliance lol... a few JUIers in my street are in an absolute shock to hear this news.

Next to come is an alliance with JUIS...

well i dont know what are the inspirations of the local leadership of PTI, but there is a plus that atleast with this alliance we can counter the nonsense of "yahoodi lobby" more easily..

as someone suggested alliance in Karachi would be good too, but that would put us into Karachi's dirty politics as well...

so I think as far as KPK is concern, well seat adjustment is not a bad idea after all...

P.S.

PTI is 100% going to win in KPK now,.. Inshallah...

you can see the panic in anp supporters and pmln supporters.

Back
Top Bottom