What's new

Great News for Karachi | Govt Ministers Complete Media talk today | 10 January 2021 | 92NewsHD

Great News for Karachi | Govt Ministers Complete Media talk today | 10 January 2021 | 92NewsHD

I also thought nothing will happen, but actually work is being done in Karachi on ground after a long time.

This is the reason why PPP contracted Rabies as evident from their press briefings

I also thought nothing will happen, but actually work is being done in Karachi on ground after a long time.

This is the reason why PPP contracted Rabies as evident from their press briefings

bhai kidhur? kon sai area mai kaam hu raha hai?

Karachites need to man up and tell their fellow citizen to NOT vote for PPPP

Or if they vote for PPPP then dont cry..i am not against them for voting for PPPP i am against them for crying

It pisses me off when karacites cry while voting syed ghani in :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Are you daft?

There were 22 National Assembly seats in Karachi. PTI won 14 and MQM won 6.

The only reason PPP is imposed on us is because the people of interior Sindh keep voting for them.

Or if they vote for PPPP then dont cry..i am not against them for voting for PPPP i am against them for crying

It pisses me off when karacites cry while voting syed ghani in :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Karachi doesn't vote for ppp, interior Sindh does. We voted for PTI.
And that's the problem. That's why we want get separated from Sindh.

Karachi or is shahar ke awam ko packge ya paysa nhi chahyan bus iss ppp ka nasor or iss cancer sa jaan chura do jo iss shahar aik leach or dimak ke tarha khatam kr raha ha...

Karachi or is shahar ke awam ko packge ya paysa nhi chahyan bus iss ppp ka nasor or iss cancer sa jaan chura do jo iss shahar aik leach or dimak ke tarha khatam kr raha ha...
Agar 2023 mein bhi Sindhi iss nasoor ko vote diengaye tu I expect rioting in Karachi for separation from Sindh

bhai jan you seriously need to get a reality check, mqm used to be dominant party from karachi and now its pti, pppp despite all the efforts have not been able to get any significant representation from karachi for quiet some time now

Illiterate, uneducated MAJORITY, ruling over the Literate, EDUCATED MINORITY.

If law is to be followed, then Karachi can NEVER become separated from Sindh because of the 18th Amendment and because 2/3 rd Majority is required in Sindh Assembly, which will NEVER be given.

Laws are broken / amended, when:
1. EXTENSIONS are required
2. Healthy CONVICTED, TRIALED, TESTED THIEVES / Crooks / MURDERERS need to get treatment from UK.

BOTH these conditions are applied to people of PUNJAB.

Such laws will be BROKEN / AMENDED to accommodate KARACHI and its more than 25 million people.

Either Karachi becomes a Separate Province or a Federal Entity, as was before the one unit scheme came up, which ultimately led to the creation of Bangladesh

Last edited:
Karachi doesn't vote for ppp, interior Sindh does. We voted for PTI.
And that's the problem. That's why we want get separated from Sindh.
WRONG
SEE WHERE WAS SYED GHANI ELECTED FROM

they still get good amount of seats from Karachi enough to make them sweat if not turn around the result entirely

bhai jan you seriously need to get a reality check, mqm used to be dominant party from karachi and now its pti, pppp despite all the efforts have not been able to get any significant representation from karachi for quiet some time now
yes
but PPPP still own 6 big seats from karachi
that is 20% of seats, had these seats gone to MQM or PTI PPPP would have held a very thin majority

i think the move to really help karachi will be to get the census number right

however even then if 20% of karachi votes for PPPP your situation wont chnage
Are you daft?

There were 22 National Assembly seats in Karachi. PTI won 14 and MQM won 6.

The only reason PPP is imposed on us is because the people of interior Sindh keep voting for them.
for god sake who cares about national assembly seats i am talking about provincial assembly seats from karachi, PPPP won 6 seats including the guy named syed ghani who says with staright face that karachi is like paris

why dont you guys ask him to fix karachi

national assembly votes are to elect "the central govt"
provincial assembly notes is to elect "the provincial govt"

i hope everyone knows here what central and provincial govt do? right?
so if karachites want a revolution they need to first organized karachi, get Karachi people on A SINGLE PAGE, which they arent

Last edited:
Illiterate, uneducated MAJORITY, ruling over the Literate, EDUCATED MINORITY.

If law is to be followed, then Karachi can NEVER become separated from Sindh because of the 18th Amendment and because 2/3 rd Majority is required in Sindh Assembly, which will NEVER be given.

Laws are broken / amended, when:
1. EXTENSIONS are required
2. Healthy CONVICTED, TRIALED, TESTED THIEVES / Crooks / MURDERERS need to get treatment from UK.

BOTH these conditions are applied to people of PUNJAB.

Such laws will be BROKEN / AMENDED to accommodate KARACHI and its more than 25 million people.

Either Karachi becomes a Separate Province or a Federal Entity, as was before the one unit scheme came up, which ultimately led to the creation of Bangladesh
if just census is done correctly and PEOPLE OF KARAHCI ARE UNDIVIDED you will get king maker role

total assembly seats 130
karachi and hyderabad have 50 seats..

this number will be more then half if census is done correctly(hopefully around 2022, around 70 ish per my estimate from 50 now)

but PPPP will still win you know why?

because out of karachi 40 seats they begged 6, that is 15% of seats,

so even if karachi represents half of seats PPPP will form govt simply because some areas of karachi will vote based upon ethnicity not how there street looks like

every one knows that PPPP is enemy of karahci yet they win 15% of seats that like modi wining seats in pakistan or MQM wining seats in peshawar

Back
Top Bottom