What's new

Great news: Bangladesh defeated...

dont get disheartened raquib. every team has bad days.

bangladesh has progressed a lot. 10 years ago it was a third rate team seen as a punching bag by the rest of the nations. now people take bangladesh seriously, having defeated australia at cardiff, india in the world cup and west indies in the T20 world cup.

even india, sri lanka and pakistan were minnows for some time before becoming cricketing powers. i am confident that bangladesh will be a good cricketing team in the near future. they have a lot of good young players, and the talent pool is increasing on a daily basis.

to vinod, malay and jeypore:

please lay-off. this is a thread about cricket. lets not have political arguments here. its tiresome to have every thread being a political argument. lets a tleast preserve the sanctity of cricket related threads.

word. I agree its a game and you cant win every match.

to vinod, malay, jeypore, not going to lie I laughed all the way up to su-47's comment, but he's right about the cricket and sanctity and all.

It is a good development that we can all laugh about RAW.:cheesy: I do it all the time. :yahoo:

I am sure MOSSAD is doing so after they made RAW look like novices in the intelligence field. Not quite a game of cricket though. :bounce:

When Indians lose in one area that have to involve these issues in a completely unrelated area. Please stick to the topic.

Last edited:
just a wierd thought.. if Pak, BD and India had a cricket team, who do u think would be in the team??

It is a good development that we can all laugh about RAW.:cheesy: I do it all the time. :yahoo:

I am sure MOSSAD is doing so after they made RAW look like novices in the intelligence field. Not quite a game of cricket though. :bounce:

When Indians lose in one area that have to involve these issues in a completely unrelated area. Please stick to the topic.

an absolutely ridiculous generalization.

dont get disheartened raquib. every team has bad days.

bangladesh has progressed a lot. 10 years ago it was a third rate team seen as a punching bag by the rest of the nations. now people take bangladesh seriously, having defeated australia at cardiff, india in the world cup and west indies in the T20 world cup.

even india, sri lanka and pakistan were minnows for some time before becoming cricketing powers. i am confident that bangladesh will be a good cricketing team in the near future. they have a lot of good young players, and the talent pool is increasing on a daily basis.

to vinod, malay and jeypore:

please lay-off. this is a thread about cricket. lets not have political arguments here. its tiresome to have every thread being a political argument. lets a tleast preserve the sanctity of cricket related threads.

Just a little bit of harmless fun. Anyway, let's get back to the topic.

Here's wishing the best to Bangladesh for a win in the next match. And sad to know that politicking has started in their game before they had a chance to become a good cricketing side.

SU-47, I feel Bangladesh should have done better then they have. Look at the progress that Sri Lanka made in a shorter time. They managed to win a world cup in the time that Bangladesh has had.

May be they got lucky to get a set of extraordinary cricketers at that time but the Bangladeshis have disappointed, much more their own fans in Bangladesh than anyone else.

Hate to puncture your bubble, Munshi. I have seen so many people (mainly Westerners) describe Bangladesh as a basket case that can never stand on their feet. And I don't trust them.

I believe in the wisdom and the greatness of the Bengalis. I have many Indian Bengali friends and if Bangladeshis are a patch on them there is no doubt that they have the innate potential to overcome all the difficulties that mother nature has besotted them with.

I found it a surprise that Bangladesh is 12th in the list of failed states that recently came out.

On a wing and a prayer

I thought you guys were doing better than that. The point is you have a lot to do at home before laughing about the supposed failures of RAW all the time. Your own country owes its existence to that organization if reports are to be believed.

The only reason that Westerners think Bangladesh is a basket case is because of Indian propaganda. All this nonsense about Bangladesh becoming a terrorist or failed state comes from the Indian media. At present RAW is creating several front organizations in Bangladesh to influence the upcoming elections. One of these organizations is the Rural Journalist Foundation. The Welfare Party is also another RAW front. Bangladeshis would like India to keep its dirty fingers out of our internal matters.

well, this thread was good while it lasted. now its another propaganda and conspiracy thread.

seriously guys, cant you ever have a discussion without dragging politics into it?

Funny, i dont see Indian propaganda being used by foreigners to cite BD as a basket case. If anything only Indians should be influenced by Indian propaganda!

Munshi, why don't you let us know why the prestigious group put Bangladesh in 12th position and how Indian propaganda affected each parameter that the report is based on?

Else it is just the usual hate mongering and nothing else.

You Indians brought RAW into this thread. Why couldn't you just leave it where it was?

You Indians brought RAW into this thread. Why couldn't you just leave it where it was?

Someone also did start with "aggrieved RAW" and Mossad with totally irrelevant thread concerning creation of a political Party.

I agree we should discuss only thread topic, But hey this is members club.

The only reason that Westerners think Bangladesh is a basket case is because of Indian propaganda. All this nonsense about Bangladesh becoming a terrorist or failed state comes from the Indian media. At present RAW is creating several front organizations in Bangladesh to influence the upcoming elections. One of these organizations is the Rural Journalist Foundation. The Welfare Party is also another RAW front. Bangladeshis would like India to keep its dirty fingers out of our internal matters.

so much for talking about cricket right? tell me munshi, what good is an intelligence agency if nothing they do remains a secret, I mean you seem to know all about RAW's activities, where they are, what they're doing and how they're doing it. How do you know all this, because I'm all about espionage and stuff, have you seen Munich, great movie.

about India keeping its dirty fingers out of Bangladesh, were you around when your country was 'liberated', but hey never mind saving millions from being massacred, to hell with India right?

"Someone also did start with "aggrieved RAW" and Mossad with totally irrelevant thread concerning creation of a political Party."

I see .... the Indians are still 'aggrieved' ...... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom