What's new

Great Message from Indian Soldier

Absolutely. My 2nd son would be in line. Understand something, in our faith Islam, dying on the battlefield is not only an honor, it is the ultimate success where there they go straight to paradise without any accountability in the shadow of Allah and in the arms of our Holy Prophet (pbuh) for eternity. Our Holy Book tells us not to call them dead for they are alive and receive the best of everything while we don't know it. Who wouldn't want that?

Well it's an honor in my faith (Sikhism) as well but we don't view India's war with Pakistan as a holy crusade like you guys I guess. Well, internet stranger I wish your son luck and hope that he stays safe.

We have a nicop card and based on that, he is eligible to join the Army as a commissioned officer. He'll have to renounce his u.s. citizenship.

No kidding! He's giving up his American citizenship? I was so proud the day I got mine and my heart bleeds red, white and blue. :usflag: Well, hope it's worth not living in the greatest country in the world :p: and that the Pak army treats him well.

It takes a fine chap with a good heart to post such a message at a time of such strife.
Thanks and God bless. :tup:
Don't you think he would be punished or may trialed under high treason for posting sense in today's jingoism atmosphere. Further this video shows that many soldier join the forces just to earn bread and butter for the family and have no hostilities against the chap who standing cross the border pointing out his gum at him even the innocent soul feeling for him also since he knows the other chap is also belongs to same roots and have same causes to join the forces.
Having spent only few days at forum I am surprised to see the hatred and lies from both sides and surprised that many senior persons also have the same feelings and jingoism which further fades hopes for this region inside me.

Well it's an honor in my faith (Sikhism) as well but we don't view India's war with Pakistan as a holy crusade like you guys I guess. Well, internet stranger I wish your son luck and hope that he stays safe.

Fighting for justice is considered as a holy war. I always get scathing attacks by fellow Pakistanis when I say that 1971 was not a holy war as we were suppressing our own people who were rebelling due to us not treating them equally. So it depends on what the war is. We don't hate india. We just want justice for our kashmiri brothers. That's all.

can someone translate ?
He trying to says that most of the soldiers from both sides have families and joins the forces to earn bread and butter for their loved ones, they don't have hostilities against each other and whoever dies Singh or khan mother will be in grief for the loss of her son.

No kidding! He's giving up his American citizenship? I was so proud the day I got mine and my heart bleeds red, white and blue. :usflag: Well, hope it's worth not living in the greatest country in the world :p: and that the Pak army treats him well.

Naah, our roots, heart and soul are in Pakistan. All of my properties are there and we go visit every year. Everything is there. Pakistan is very near and dear to us and being almost 18, it is up to him to choose his career. If he doesn't get selected (selection is extremely tough) then his fallback plan is to finish his degree in engineering with a masters and try joining again as an engineer with direct commission.

Having spent only few days at forum I am surprised to see the hatred and lies from both sides and surprised that many senior persons also have the same feelings and jingoism which further fades hopes for this region inside me.

Well, consider the kind of person who will make the effort to create an account and post on these forums. Jingoism probably reins supreme. The common man on both sides will be busy trying to make a life.

Naah, our roots, heart and soul are in Pakistan. All of my properties are there and we go visit every year. Everything is there.
Ask you father or grandfather what they thinks about your statement.

Well, consider the kind of person who will make the effort to create an account and post on these forums. Jingoism probably reins supreme. The common man on both sides will be busy trying to make a life.
I am sure I am not the one who believe in senseless aggression and violence.

honestly. the kashmir problem could be solved like bengal and punjab. kashmir should be divided. hindu majority areas should be given to india and muslim majority areas should be given to pakistan. lets live peacefully.

The only great wall between us is "Kashmir". They day it is resolved, subcontinent will be a power house of the world. We have nothing to do with indians except "Kashmir".
Indians need to understand the bond between Pak and Kashmir. When u torture, kill and rape them don't expect we will keep silent. Our men will keep crossing LOC and this battle will goes on for few more decades or even centuries. So lets try to talk and resolve it to save our resources and future generation.

Ask you father or grandfather what they thinks about your statement.

Interesting you mention parents. My mother passed away in January. She is buried in Pakistan. My parents lived with us in the u.s. but my mother always insisted and prayed for three things:
1. She never be handicapped and dependant on anyone
2. She pass away in the holy Islamic month of Rabbi ul Awwal
3. She pass away in Pakistan

She got all three of her wishes. Her death was of natural causes, quick and painless, it was in the said holy month and her final resting place is Pakistan.

She is from the generation that made Pakistan. She always told us that for Pakistan maybe the mother but for us (her and my father), Pakistan is our child. We struggled for Pakistan, we fought for Pakistan, we created Pakistan. We will die in Pakistan.

My father reserved a grave next to my mother for himself in Pakistan.

Interesting you mention parents. My mother passed away in January. She is buried in Pakistan. My parents lived with us in the u.s. but my mother always insisted and prayed for three things:
1. She never be handicapped and dependant on anyone
2. She pass away in the holy Islamic month of Rabbi ul Awwal
3. She pass away in Pakistan

She got all three of her wishes. Her death was of natural causes, quick and painless, it was in the said holy month and her final resting place is Pakistan.

She is from the generation that made Pakistan. She always told us that for Pakistan maybe the mother but for us (her and my father), Pakistan is our child. We struggled for Pakistan, we fought for Pakistan, we created Pakistan. We will die in Pakistan.

My father reserved a grave next to my mother for himself in Pakistan.
Most of the replied post is irrelevant to my post.
May Allah Grant Jinnat Ul Firdoos to the wise lady. Ameen.

The question is HOW long can India and Pakistan avoid a war
The can't have war now since the decision makes knows clearly it would be the last one.

The only great wall between us is "Kashmir". They day it is resolved, subcontinent will be a power house of the world. We have nothing to do with indians except "Kashmir".

India as an idea has failed. Punjabis don't have anything in common with most Indians, language or genetics. It needs to be split up into different independent states albeit with free travel and work permits like the European Union.

The question is HOW long can India and Pakistan avoid a war

Its bound to happen. The key is justice. I always find it amusing that all the politicians everywhere over the world talk of peace but no one ever mentions justice. Without justice, there can be no peace.

Back
Top Bottom