What's new

'Grand Theft Auto V' review: a wild ride through a crazy world

I have completly lost interest in games recently. I will buy PS4 anyway after selling PS3 this year, just to see if i can get back in to again. Well it was fun while it lasted :undecided:

I did not play 1 and 2 either but they were always called GTA copies but after 3. game Saints Row left GTA way and entered X dimension(you will understand once you see dildo shaped bats) :D There is very little story connection between games you would not lost anything without playing 1 and 2 besides they too old games junk graphics :hang2: But i believe you can play 3 first thats fairly new game and represent the point Saints Row left GTA way.

Adult content in a game? That hasn't surprised me in a long time.

I still avoid horror games though, the only horror games I enjoyed was the F.E.A.R. series, but that's mostly psychological horror. I stopped playing Silent Hill 4 a few years back when those demons show up in the room, & that bloody rabbit annoyed me like hell.

Although, I am older now so I might just give another horror game a try if I get the time. :lol:

I started playing Assassin's Creed with part 2, & I liked the story & felt that I was missing out on a few details so I played part 1. I will probably take a similar approach with Saints Row 4, & avoid the first 2 parts as you have suggested.

Bank robbery mission in GTA VC was unforgettable moment in gaming history.

GTA IV's bank robbery mission was cool, GTA Vice City's was just average in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom