What's new

'Grand Theft Auto' director's next game explores 1979 Iran revolution

Khak to saret means dirt on your head, which is a expression IN Persian meaning dislike for someone.

Thank you for clarification :cheers:

I saw a ritual where people mourn by putting mud on their head, I thought the phrase is related to that :)

Americans are really afraid of Iran's influence in the war of minds and hearts, lame movie like Argo and now this game (which targets minors) means they really feel threatened. well they should be, they have absolutely nothing to answer when people ask them about their support of terrorists and cannibals in the Middle east. actually it's a sign that their news propaganda has weakened.

and it's funny how they are trying to use a famous game title to offer something (their political sh!t) that has absolutely nothing to do with the original game, not even in the title. just pathetic.

Americans are really afraid of Iran's influence in the war of minds and hearts, lame movie like Argo and now this game (which targets minors) means they really feel threatened. well they should be, they have absolutely nothing to answer when people ask them about their support of terrorists and cannibals in the Middle east. actually it's a sign that their news propaganda has weakened.

and it's funny how they are trying to use a famous game title to offer something (their political sh!t) that has absolutely nothing to do with the original game, not even in the title. just pathetic.

Persian Niko beating up prostitutes.

I like it. :smokin:

Persian Niko beating up prostitutes.

I like it. :smokin:
It's interesting for me too, what kind of society and relationship they want to show.
but as I said they only want to use GTA title to fed their sh!t to kids and young people, and most probably they will cut those parts to bring down it's Age restriction.

hey iranigirl since you are translating persian, can you translate something an Iranian friend of mine told me?. He said that i should say this to iranians girls : mikham bokonemit jigar. What does it mean.

it is close to:bro madareto... bache koni.:cheers:

It's interesting for me too, what kind of society and relationship they want to show.
but as I said they only want to use GTA title to fed their sh!t to kids and young people, and most probably they will cut those parts to bring down it's Age restriction.

lets wait and see. but personally i think they already fed what they want to fed.so if this guy shows the sacrifices and bloods that people of iran gave in 1979,i am good with that.

oh not again.....

why r these american so obsessed with iran.... r they burning of sth???:flame:

remember battlefield3??? worst game ever
really sh!tiest game ive ever played

hey iranigirl since you are translating persian, can you translate something an Iranian friend of mine told me?. He said that i should say this to iranians girls : mikham bokonemit jigar. What does it mean.

Well jigar means liver.

Ajab oskolie.
Jaaye taassofe hanouz baazi o film ke na, ye karton ham darbare maslan koorosh ya hezar ta mozoue mohemtar vase iran nasaktim, baad onvakht in shaskool rafte angosht gozashtae roo chi

Ajab oskolie.
Jaaye taassofe hanouz baazi o film ke na, ye karton ham darbare maslan koorosh ya hezar ta mozoue mohemtar vase iran nasaktim, baad onvakht in shaskool rafte angosht gozashtae roo chi

Exactly

:hitwall:

chera pish davari mikonid bezarid biad bebinim chie, shayad shayad 1% khob bod.

they are going to release an especial version for tablets. lots of fun fellas.

Back
Top Bottom