What's new

Grand Son of Allama Iqbal to conest Election Against Nawaz Sharif

oh talk abt da current leaders only:oops:

I wanted to ask who you think is the best looking politician in recent times (except me).

But that's off-topic.

======================

On topic - Why isn't any Shairf brother contesting against bigger players? What are they concerned about?

To me as long as the person in question is honest, visionary, hard working, truthful, his ideology matters nothing.

Gandhi was all of the above, but many Indians would disagree with his economic policies.

However, I totally agree with your point that fresh blood with solid credentials is a welcome change from the usual paindoos we get from the other parties. Just breaking the cycle of PPP-PMLN is a worthy goal in itself and, if this guy does it, then more power to him.

I wanted to ask who you think is the best looking politician in recent times (except me).

But that's off-topic.

======================

On topic - Why isn't any Shairf brother contesting against bigger players? What are they concerned about?

hmm i dunno,mayb thy are too scared to do dat:undecided:

Imran Khan is da answer to ur first question:P

Gandhi was all of the above, but many Indians would disagree with his economic policies.

However, I totally agree with your point that fresh blood with solid credentials is a welcome change from the usual paindoos we get from the other parties. Just breaking the cycle of PPP-PMLN is a worthy goal in itself and, if this guy does it, then more power to him.

his brother is in pmln. had he been in PTI, I would have taken a different stance, because he talks against Iqbal and Pakistan... probably that is why he is in pmln and waleed is in pti.

no i was just making point dude :D ..... i have just one thing to say waleed iqbal dont have his property out side pakistan and he is not having foreign nationality like shaukat aziz feel the difference ;)

which is completely irrelevant to my point.

....illiterate punjabis
Ama'n Bhaiyay Kiraanchi Kay Jahilon ki choice bhi sab kay samnay hai 25 saal say!

no i was just making point dude :D ..... i have just one thing to say waleed iqbal dont have his property out side pakistan
Yeah and what about that flat of IK which he later sold to repay debt to your ex-bhabhi? So NOW when he criticizes others of having assets outside of Pakistan while contesting here.... I just wonder how big a MORON you the followers must be not to see how big a Hypocrite this guy is! For as long as it suited "The Great One" having assets outside of Pakistan was a NON-ISSUE!

Ama'n Bhaiyay Kiraanchi Kay Jahilon ki choice bhi sab kay samnay hai 25 saal say!

Yeah and what about that flat of IK which he later sold to repay debt to your ex-bhabhi? So NOW when he criticizes others of having assets outside of Pakistan while contesting here.... I just wonder how big a MORON you the followers must be not to see how big a Hypocrite this guy is! For as long as it suited "The Great One" having assets outside of Pakistan was a NON-ISSUE!

and that party every time was part of PML N government :omghaha:

and about second point SAME PATWARI BULL SH*T :D

ahns2609.jpg

Chaudhry+Nisar+Ali+Khan+and+Altaf+Hussain+in+London+MQM+Office.jpg

ghulam-mustafa-jatoi-altaf-hussain-nawaz-sharif-and-ghulam-ishaq-khan-together-in-iji-7.jpg

pbig-022.jpg

http://www.feelpakistan.com/2013/01/04/altaf-hussain-speech-infront-of-nawaz-sharif/

Video of Jalsa of Altaf Hussain at Minar E pakistan , Altaf Was Invited by Nawaz Sharif :angel:

Hum Boolaaain mohaabat ki zubaaaan :omghaha:

Yeah we the "illiterate punjabis" have been feeding you since the birth of our beloved country!

Well if he is a non corrupt person then he should be given a chance. that depends on people of his area. I think one of my clamm mates had that area. will ask him? was a PTI supporter so i guess he will vote for waleed.

Yeah we the "illiterate punjabis" have been feeding you since the birth of our beloved country!

hey kid i am my self punjabi and about feeding :rolleyes: we have our own land where we have wheat n rice crops for our own use ,, agar PML N k leaders Wheat n rice ki zakhiraaandozi karain aur apko atta ya chawal naa milay tou ap mujh se contact kar saktay hain apko day dia karun ga :lol:

Well run party politics/power to rule system, dressed as democracy is like "sadqa" given by haves to have-nots as long as haves can afford it.England right now is fast demolishing the social welfare state and going back to dickinsonian society.perhaps not much left from colonial loot.So for as i understand,Imran Khan Sahib will bring some respectability to pakistani brand of capitalism or capitalism with human face,as they say.He has to tell us about "Deh Khuda-ya ye zameen teri naheen...,Sood ek ka hey lakhon ke life marg e mafajat....

Back
Top Bottom