What's new

Govt weighs options on troop deployment in KSA

it is not a problem. saudi has given assurances that india will not do anything or make any move. saudi+india have defence agreements. Iran's policy is not to attack unless attacked. they too will not do anything.

Military aggression is not the concern, insurgency is. The RAW or the Iranians can start funding Shia groups in Pakistan to act against the state, create sectarianism.

Given Pakistan's Shia population it would be very stupid for Pakistan to devote ground troops in the operation. It would be horrific politically, not to forget Pakistan borders a Shia majority nation. The sentiments of the Shia community in Pakistan can be easily played with.

Pakistani shia doesn't look toward iran,it would hardly matter within Pakistan.

Pakistani shia doesn't look toward iran,it would hardly matter within Pakistan.
Insurgencies are very cheap to raise, TTP by India is a good example. You don't want India to start funding Shia militant groups using the TTP, this war gives India a cause to play with the Shias in Pakistan. Iran can simply fund Shia terrorists...

u think what they say in google is true? have you even been to balochistan.
Also nowadays balochistan has more Chinese and sunni Punjabis and that's why the original shia hve been out bred.
OOOOO NNNOOOOO MAUKA DOWN HE HAS GONE MAD TOTALLY MAD :taz::crazy::bounce::blah:

Insurgencies are very cheap to raise, TTP by India is a good example. You don't want India to start funding Shia militant groups using the TTP, this war gives India a cause to play with the Shias in Pakistan. Iran can simply fund Shia terrorists...

Pakistani shia perhaps are the most patriotic of all the pakistanis.Shia militant groups hardly represent the shia community of Pakistan.

anyway with respect to Yemen,i believe Pakistan should get involved with support of airstrikes and related but should not sanction troops for ground invasion

Pakistani shia perhaps are the most patriotic of all the pakistanis.Shia militant groups hardly represent the shia community of Pakistan.

anyway with respect to Yemen,i believe Pakistan should get involved with support of airstrikes and related but should not sanction troops for ground invasion

I am not doubting the Shia's patriotism, ground troops in Yemen simply allows foreign powers an opportunity to play wit the hearts of those patriotic Shias.

He was a funny guy. I don't know why u banned him.
Musharaf was a sunni by the way u r right.

Taliban are also rag tag.
Sistani rebels are also rag tag. Now don't start telling me stories of high tech Israeli gadgets found on Sistani rebels.
Every thing is rag tag here in Pakistan just take example of MQM now who thought that we will see AMERICAN weapons in MQM's head quarter

I am not doubting the Shia's patriotism, ground troops in Yemen simply allows foreign powers an opportunity to play wit the hearts of those patriotic Shias.

I have many shia friends and we do lots of political discussion.

Houthi's has made it to power in yemen through illegal means and they do recognize them as terrorists,not as shia govt.

I have many shia friends and we do lots of political discussion.

Houthi's has made it to power in yemen through illegal means and they do recognize them as terrorists,not as shia govt.
It is often the poorest of the poor who get brainwashed...

Pakistan must help Saudi to destroy these rebels and then take on Iran. Demise of Iran and their version of Islam will end terrorism all over the world once for all.

500 million dollars of US arms magically land with these shia rebels. There is no doubt that Iran is covertly allies with zionist Israel.

may be but a extremely small number hardly matter.
Lets assume you are a Shia in Pakistan, and Pakistan goes to a war siding with the Sunnis in a sectarian war against the Shias. You are saying that will not feel threatened? insecure or to some degree, anger. If you don't you, live in a fool's paradise, my friend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom