What's new

Govt weighs options on troop deployment in KSA

so then why you are naming 20% of Pakistan population as Terrorist !?
I go with the version of the American state department, this is what they will call the Shias after they pickup arms. And certainly if Iran decides to arm a group in a sovereign nation, it is am act of terrorism. state sponsored terrorism. Iran is the bastion of terrorism in the modern world.

I go with the version of the American state department, this is what they will call the Shias after they pickup arms. And certainly if Iran decides to arm a group in a sovereign nation, it is am act of terrorism. state sponsored terrorism. Iran is the bastion of terrorism in the modern world.

and Bangladeshi who is living in Canada and using American method to call some Pakistani as Terrorist and condemning Iran .... just wow ...

what about your beloved America and "arming groups in sovereign nations" ... and don't worry , if Shiia of Pakistan want to be armed , India is more ready to arm them ...

and don't get cocky , if we see them as oppressed and if they ask us to arm them and if we don't see any other choice , then we will arm them ... we don't fear anyone ... from USA to KSA and Pakistan ...

Pakistan should keep it self away from Yemen war, only option can be if troops are needed to guard key places specially in holy places as KSA forces are stretched due to ops near Iraq and now Yemen border.

If KSA want desperately to have Pakistani military in the war by using their puppet then at least Pakistan military should ask them to provide or finance big ticket items like EFT, advance subs (like U-214/216), ships (like Formidable-class frigate) or TOT for advance avionics for JF-17s etc. so Pakistan can perform better in war.

and Bangladeshi who is living in Canada and using American method to call some Pakistani as Terrorist and condemning Iran .... just wow ...

what about your beloved America and "arming groups in sovereign nations" ... and don't worry , if Shiia of Pakistan want to be armed , India is more ready to arm them ...

and don't get cocky , if we see them as oppressed and if they ask us to arm them and if we don't see any other choice , then we will arm them ... we don't fear anyone ... from USA to KSA and Pakistan ...
You dp realize you are stating my points, rights?:lol:

You dp realize you are stating my points, rights?:lol:

no I didn't state your point ... you name them as terrorist and then condemn Iran for giving them weapons before anything happen ....

and if they want to protect themselves , then they are not terrorist in all account ... why should they let some Takfiri kill them and below them in street and their mosques !?

no I didn't state your point ... you name them as terrorist and then condemn Iran for giving them weapons before anything happen ....

and if they want to protect themselves , then they are not terrorist in all account ... why should they let some Takfiri kill them and below them in street and their mosques !?

Protect themselves from what?

Bhai why you people are so keen about Pakistan matter why dont you People (INDIANS AND IRANIANS) mind your own
business People of our country is our problem dont worry about them and if you ever think of starting terrorism in Pakistan just know one thing that our house is already bit messy and we are already cleaning the mess so there will be no issue if we clean some more mess
A piece of advise : If you mess someone up then be ready to get messed up And I assure you we are pretty good in that.

Last edited:
Bhai why you people are so keen about Pakistan matter why dont you People (INDIANS AND IRANIANS) mind your own
business People of our country is our problem dont worry about them and if you ever think of starting terrorism in Pakistan just know one thing that our house is already bit messy and we are already cleaning the mess so there will be no issue if we clean some more mess
A piece of advise : If you mess someone up then be ready to get messed up And I assure you we are pretty good in that.

sorry , you are the one who is trying to "secure border" of another country , so you are not in place to advice me ...

Ohh yes you are right ATLEAST we are trying to secure not to destabilize others HUH as you and you friend (you know wat i mean) always did.

did you believe that your army is there to "securing KSA border " !?

did you believe that your army is there to "securing KSA border " !?
and why not should i beieve that and wat else should i believe in ???

should i believe you in that all of my army is on front line war fighting against houthis on ground while all of saudi force is sitting in their posts having tee with dates ?????? :p:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom