What's new

Govt weighs options on troop deployment in KSA

Lets assume you are a Shia in Pakistan, and Pakistan goes to a war siding with the Sunnis in a sectarian war against the Shias. You are saying that will not feel threatened? insecure or to some degree, anger. If you don't you live in a fool's paradise, my friend.

I would not because Houthi's are terrorist first and shia later.You just can't enter into the parliament and declare your own govt.

I would not because Houthi's are terrorist first and shia later.You just can't enter into the parliament and declare your own govt.
Thats one way of looking at it, the other way of looking at is Pakistan's aggression against a popular Houthi Shia movement. If I was a Shia the latter would be more acceptable. I am sure the RAW will also use the latter cause to raise a Shia insurgency...

If TTP can be funded and raised by the RAW, a SHIA insurgency using the cause of a ground invasion in Yemen will be a walk in the park. Pakistan must avoid committing ground troops at any cost.

Given Pakistan's Shia population it would be very stupid for Pakistan to devote ground troops in the operation. It would be horrific politically, not to forget Pakistan borders a Shia majority nation. The sentiments of the Shia community in Pakistan can be easily played with.
Which is why there is so much political opposition, especially (from what I can tell) from the army, who need all the troops they can get to handle the ZeA operation.

Which is why there is so much political opposition, especially (from what I can tell) from the army, who need all the troops they can get to handle the ZeA operation.
Pakistan has a history of making bizarre decisions with its own population.

500 million dollars of US arms magically land with these shia rebels.

what is this story.

Pakistan has a history of making bizarre decisions with its own population.

Shia Support IRAN and Yemen Ansarallah.

Government and Wahabi Support KSA.

Most Sunni leaders oppose to send pak military to save wahabi kingdom.

Nation is now further divided and dangerous years ahead.

Insurgencies are very cheap to raise, TTP by India is a good example. You don't want India to start funding Shia militant groups using the TTP, this war gives India a cause to play with the Shias in Pakistan. Iran can simply fund Shia terrorists...

oy ... you are naming them "Shia terrorists" before they do anything .... this is a dangerous road ...

Terrorists, freedom fighter or vigilantes, I don't really care what anyone calls them.

this is look like you are ready to kill them ... that not a good thing ...
even most extremist Iranian shiia don't talk like you about our sunni minority .... show some respect of fellow countrymen regardless of their religion and sect ...

this is look like you are ready to kill them ... that not a good thing ...
even most extremist Iranian shiia don't talk like you about our sunni minority .... show some respect of fellow countrymen regardless of their religion and sect ...

The premise of this conversation was if Pak sends in ground troops, the shias in Pakistan may pickup arms or be influenced into picking up arms with the help of Iran Or India. Does it really matter who is a terrorist or who is a freedom fighter here?

Nahhh man **** Saudi Arabia. Let them fight their own wars stop getting into our business you arabian dogs

The premise of this conversation was if Pak sends in ground troops, the shias in Pakistan may pickup arms or be influenced into picking up arms with the help of Iran Or India. Does it really matter who is a terrorist or who is a freedom fighter here?

for sure this is matter , when you sending your army to KSA to practice in a sectarian war against Shiia ( and ironicly , Zaidi are not Shiia and fellow Sunni Fiqh ) , then they have right to get scare and fear their own future ....

I'm waiting for new wave of bombing and killing against Shiia in Pakistan ...

for sure this is matter , when you sending your army to KSA to practice in a sectarian war against Shiia ( and ironicly , Zaidi are not Shiia and fellow Sunni Fiqh ) , then they have right to get scare and fear their own future ....

I'm waiting for new wave of bombing and killing against Shiia in Pakistan ...
I am not a Pakistani, I am a neutral.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom