What's new

Govt prefers free-of-cost Covid vaccine, PAC told

Aside from buying weapons for loc from vaccine money. Do train your BSF to use those weapons. Seams like whenever LOC gets hot, your veer jawans falls like deck of cards. Thanks to Pakistani snipers & BAT Team. Guess your soldiers need vaccine first. Vaccine to grow balls. 🖕😂

Also change their meal. Upgrade to cerelec from salt less daal. 🖕😂
And I was told my comments were bs .....

You can easily say no.
There are hundreds of countries EAGARLY waiting for these Indian made vaccines.
As the article says you will not put your hand in your pocket to buy the Chinese vaccine.

Well why say no to free vaccine? Its not as if india is paying for it, so not any favour. Pakistan have also gotten free vaccine from china, so we r not relying on indian made. You had to show u are a lowlife indian with that thread titile.
The private sector is not showing interest because in Pakistan there is actually no demand for vaccine.

Its not free. India is being paid full price, which will be used to buy weapons for loc

Astra Zeneca is being paid the full price. India is on their payroll, an employee. Not a stakeholder in the profits. Just like the call centers in India don't get richer when Microsoft makes more money.

Govt of India should reconsider the countries where Made In India vaccines go.

The Gov. of India cannot since this vaccine belongs to Astra Zeneca. They sell it, not India.

You should tell that to your govt. India would be more than happy to divert those vaccines to other nations who are requesting us.
Your govt can then pay to Chinese USD 13 per vaccine.

India actually can't divert them since they don't belong to it. Exactly the same way you can't refuse service at your call centers.

Astra Zeneca is being paid the full price. India is on their payroll, an employee. Not a stakeholder in the profits. Just like the call centers in India don't get richer when Microsoft makes more money.

The Gov. of India cannot since this vaccine belongs to Astra Zeneca. They sell it, not India.
Do you not know about indian company SII which is going to make profit on every vaccine dose it sells to covax?

Just realized you are a mod too. You should read more man.

Last edited:
Govt of India should reconsider the countries where Made In India vaccines go.

Free vaccines should be provided to friendly countries only.
😂😂😂😂 Look at these stupid gobar indians. Be thankful u got the contract, make vaccine pajeet, deliver it and get paid. The owners does watever tf they want with it.

India actually can't divert them since they don't belong to it. Exactly the same way you can't refuse service at your call centers.

We own the licence to produce and Indian Govt has already sent vaccines to several countries. Sri Lanka Bangladesh Maldives and few other African countries.

Okay now I'm pissed off and you know what happens to indian bungholes when I get pissed off!

first off, you injun paajits really need to stop masturbating your rectal cavities by calling it an "indian vaccine" or even an "indian company". india itself had to ask for this vaccine and had to authorize it which would not have happened if it was an indian vaccine to begin with:
Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 1.28.28 PM.png

uk's oxford university teamed up with this company, AstraZeneca, that is european, to create the vaccine, it is as simple as that. now, here's the actual AstraZeneca company's executive team & board of directors:
Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 1.36.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 1.35.43 PM.png

as you can see...not a single friggin' indian on either the board of directors or the executive team...1 Muslim (most probably a Pakistani brit) and a Chinese but absolutely no indian paajits.

even the investors are primarily from uk and sweden:
Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 1.38.27 PM.png

india, at best, is just one of the many countries they probably outsource their dirty work to that no body wants to do anywhere in europe including england.

so you paajits really need to stop having rectal orgasms over this news item...it ain't indian. now go dive into the shit filled ganga river head first!

How does GAVI work? Is the vaccine shipped directly from India to Pakistan?
If yes then it is a risky proposition for Pakistan.

Mods please note this is explicit racism and a offence to our brothers in Karachi who built Pakistan. He is accusing them of having built Pakistan while carrying small rods.

#racism
he said indians, not Pakistanis. the ones who migrated from india had migrated cuz, guess what...because they are NOT indians. my family is one of them...without getting into details, suffice it to say that there ain't nothin' small about me in any way shape or form... 😎

Okay now I'm pissed off and you know what happens to indian bungholes when I get pissed off!

first off, you injun paajits really need to stop masturbating your rectal cavities by calling it an "indian vaccine" or even an "indian company". india itself had to ask for this vaccine and had to authorize it which would not have happened if it was an indian vaccine to begin with:
View attachment 722035

uk's oxford university teamed up with this company, AstraZeneca, that is european, to create the vaccine, it is as simple as that. now, here's the actual AstraZeneca company's executive team & board of directors:
View attachment 722041
View attachment 722042
as you can see...not a single friggin' indian on either the board of directors or the executive team...1 Muslim (most probably a Pakistani brit) and a Chinese but absolutely no indian paajits.

even the investors are primarily from uk and sweden:
View attachment 722043

india, at best, is just one of the many countries they probably outsource their dirty work to that no body wants to do anywhere in europe including england.

so you paajits really need to stop having rectal orgasms over this news item...it ain't indian. now go dive into the shit filled ganga river head first!
The company that is manufacturing the astra zeneca vaccine is indian company SII. They are selling millions of vaccine doses for profit which will help us buy weapons. Thanks pakistan for helping us.

My point was that the world would have suffered if Astra Zeneca vaccine was not being produced by SII.
No other firm could have made them at such rate and at such price. Many more people would have contracted Covid.
no india would have suffered not the world
1/4 people in the world are in india

The company that is manufacturing the astra zeneca vaccine is indian company SII. They are selling millions of vaccine doses for profit which will help us buy weapons. Thanks pakistan for helping us.
as I said...paajits are doing the dirty work! just as an indian company assembling the iPhone doesn't make it an indian phone, slapping the vaccine together doesn't make it an indian vaccine.

as I said...paajits are doing the dirty work! just as an indian company assembling the iPhone doesn't make it an indian phone, slapping the vaccine together doesn't make it an indian vaccine.
But profits are still indian man.

Thanks pakistan for helping Indians make profits

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom